Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 Girlsense dresses ;3

Go down 
+3
Magdaleena
foreveran
Karen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 24
Location : unicorns

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:24 am

Just look at the dresses ;3
Girlsense dresses ;3 5209624
My first attempt on making this type of dress ^
Girlsense dresses ;3 117155400
Second attempt on that type of dress, but Pink. XD

Rate 1-10 for each pweez.
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 28
Location : SKY :p

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:40 am

nice
is the site fun?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:45 am

Ooh, nice!
10/10 for both. I still dunno how to shade the clothes in Girlsense, so I try keeping their original shading.

What's the link to your page?
Mine is here.

@Foreveran: Depends. If you like designing clothes, then it's fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 28
Location : SKY :p

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:19 am

Magdaleena wrote:
Ooh, nice!
10/10 for both. I still dunno how to shade the clothes in Girlsense, so I try keeping their original shading.

What's the link to your page?
Mine is here.

@Foreveran: Depends. If you like designing clothes, then it's fun. Smile

oo that what u do design clothes only?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 am

foreveran wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
Ooh, nice!
10/10 for both. I still dunno how to shade the clothes in Girlsense, so I try keeping their original shading.

What's the link to your page?
Mine is here.

@Foreveran: Depends. If you like designing clothes, then it's fun. Smile

oo that what u do design clothes only?

Not just that, you... umm, I'm not really that experienced in Girlsense.
As far as I know, other than I just mentioned you can have a boutique to display your fashions in, make a face, logo, something more probably, join a group, babble(reminds me a lot of twitter o.O), buy other user's fashions to sell in your shop, create outfits... and that's all I can think of now. There might be more.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 28
Location : SKY :p

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:20 am

Magdaleena wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
Ooh, nice!
10/10 for both. I still dunno how to shade the clothes in Girlsense, so I try keeping their original shading.

What's the link to your page?
Mine is here.

@Foreveran: Depends. If you like designing clothes, then it's fun. Smile

oo that what u do design clothes only?

Not just that, you... umm, I'm not really that experienced in Girlsense.
As far as I know, other than I just mentioned you can have a boutique to display your fashions in, make a face, logo, something more probably, join a group, babble(reminds me a lot of twitter o.O), buy other user's fashions to sell in your shop, create outfits... and that's all I can think of now. There might be more.

oo alrighty
and lol I clicked the grave just now I hope I didnt killl em XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
v
Moderator
Moderator



Posts : 9590
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 24

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Oh nicey! I love the first one~

10/10 for both.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 24
Location : unicorns

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Thankerz... And Foreveran, you can also have auctions ;3

@Magdaleena mine is here :3
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Amazing Rice ;3

10/10

*I can't make anything on GS anymore because every time I'm in the middle of making a really cool dress, or anything, my computer freezes, and it messes up really bad D:
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura


Posts : 585
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : The Sky

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Very pretty xD
I love them both ^^

10/10


10/10
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 24

Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 pm

i love the dressses Very Happy 1000/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Girlsense dresses ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girlsense dresses ;3   Girlsense dresses ;3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Girlsense dresses ;3
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to make converse on girlsense

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Graphics-
Jump to: