Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Nons vs Mems

Go down 
+36
Janelle
alex
Kandi
dearheart1
mileydesiree
Forever Forgotten
pat
MizFanTageZ
bladerunner22
京都
racchel2107
MsJoyMaeda
Camprockzzz
bbunyluver
scob67
Alola72
nymphie
xXAnaMansXx
Vanilla bean frap
RadioGummie
no
Bloobu
pinkk101
Sharpsul99
McKenna
T
TaylorFox00
Oliver
Trash
Gabriella
Valval
foreveran
Charmed
linda
juliajuljulia
yvonnelol
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
New Fantagian

Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:28 pm

O.O og my friend that showed e fntage is doing a nons vs mems thing -.- ppl r shouting
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:49 pm

*looks around*
Hmm... when was this post made?
... December of last year.
*raises an eyebrow*
I dislike all this idiotic fighting. And for what?
Oh yeah... nothing.
Other than the fact that each side thinks that their right, and are so close-minded that they won't even take in the chance that MAYBE, just MAYBE their arguement is flawed.
Not saying no arguement is flawed, because nothing is ever perfect, but they could atleast think about the holes in their reasoning. (The many, many, holes.)
Reasoning? Who am I kidding?! They don't reason! They abuse the caps lock to crudely make their point. (In which they are failing, too.)
Dear Jashin... I wish they could mature faster... Science should do that. Find a way to make a gene that will make kids mature faster. That way they won't be such idiots about fighting and they can move out of the house faster. Also, less school. Very Happy
Getting back to the (repeating) topic, we can't stop it. There's no way Fantage is going to take memberships away. (Oh you're DREAMING big there, kiddo.) And basically, those kids aren't going to mature faster. In fact, they aren't going to mature at all on the internet. They just think "Oh it's the internet, no one knows who I am, and I don't know them, so it doesn't matter." And that's where cyber-bulling begins. Which, leads to an arguement. Which leads to... this.
(: Do I make sense or do you want little words?
Because I'm fairly sure I make sense. PLENTY of it.
Ah... internet fights aren't going to stop. Cyber-bulling isn't going to stop. Memberships aren't going to be taken away. So face reality, get your head out of the immature clouds and deal. Because that's basically what you'll be doing once you get to middle-school.
If this offended you in anyway, I am sorry. Please alert me and I will give you a (sort of) personal apology. ALso include what part offended you.
Because it's typing, and you don't know my tone of voice. Which can make all the difference.
♥️~
Back to top Go down
sharlet
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:02 am

just have memmers no non members i say we fight to fantage europe and others
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am

Ikr they are just pixels ppl!

Everyone was a non so if a mem calls nonz ugly they are calling themselves ugly
I'm a non on fantage ppl mistake me as a mem
I think nonz have better things to do with there lives instead of paying on a pixel game!
No offence memz

nonz and memz should get along no need to fight
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Nons vs Mems
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3