Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, Thanks A Lot

Go down 
+7
snake
becky8
S
Makkine
linda
v
Sharpsul99
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey, guess what? If you think jokes are funny, you're gonna love this one. I made a roleplay in posting games, and Byakuya and IloveJB thought it'd be HILARIOUS to troll it up to the point it was closed, no, not closed, DELETED. Am I so mean that I deserve to get trolled on my roleplay?
Back to top Go down
v

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Dude, Mace deleted the RPs because he didn't let us post them yet.
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm

btw whats a roleplay? i dont know what youre even talking about o_o
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:45 pm

They still trolled my roleplay, Miyeon. I'm REALLY mad.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Listen, I'm sorry. I guess I jumped on the bandwagon without thinking first, and I thought that since you keep starting fights... I acted like a hypocrite. I am so sorry, I'll try to be nice from now on. It was fun for us, and altough at first it was a little mean, eventually we meant no malice with our posts. If you don't forgive me, I don't blame you, but this is 100 percent sincere.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Having a ridiculous character who makes all the girls fall in love with him is not trolling sharp. And mace closed the rps because they were posted early. I was pretty ligit too, I didn't ignore your posts, and I even fought you, but you ignored MY posts.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
Listen, I'm sorry. I guess I jumped on the bandwagon without thinking first, and I thought that since you keep starting fights... I acted like a hypocrite. I am so sorry, I'll try to be nice from now on. It was fun for us, and altough at first it was a little mean, eventually we meant no malice with our posts. If you don't forgive me, I don't blame you, but this is 100 percent sincere.

You know, I keep thinking your him for some reason....

Why should I forgive you? Everytime someone says that, they make me look like an IDIOT when they say ''it was an act''. Thanks again Fantage Forum users.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Sharp don't be so dramatic, we were doing it for some laughs. We're sorry if you can't take a joke. Its not like we were trying to stab you by not having 100% serious posts. You didn't put in the intro post that we had to have serious characters. You didn't explain there were only certain elements you could do. You NEVER put that I could have a hot character who attracts girls.
Back to top Go down
becky8
Regular Fantagian
becky8

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:06 pm

deep breathe and relax for a little bit this is a peace thingy watever it is sit back and chill
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Byakuya wrote:
Sharp don't be so dramatic, we were doing it for some laughs. We're sorry if you can't take a joke. Its not like we were trying to stab you by not having 100% serious posts. You didn't put in the intro post that we had to have serious characters. You didn't explain there were only certain elements you could do. You NEVER put that I could have a hot character who attracts girls.

Dramatic? Jokes? I got that each of 28 times I got pranked. I DID put what elements to use in my character's stats, and YOU KNOW the RP is about F A N T A G E.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:11 pm

You didn't put fantage anywhere, and you did NOT list what elements to use. You listed what elements you used, you didn't say those were what we had to use.
Back to top Go down
becky8
Regular Fantagian
becky8

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 pm

chill ppl its supost to be a calm day bc it saterday! so relax and breathe
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 pm

When did I say it was an act? And you keep thinking I'm who?
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Byakuya wrote:
You didn't put fantage anywhere, and you did NOT list what elements to use. You listed what elements you used, you didn't say those were what we had to use.

The RP is called SHARP THE F A N T A GIAN. And when I listed my elements, I said ''ALL ELEMENTS: FIRE, WATER, CLOUD, FIRE, AIR, AND LIGHTNING''.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:33 pm

You didn't say we couldn't have others though.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:40 pm

SHARP,
live with it.
It's a pixel post.

You need to stop overreacting.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:44 pm

ichigo kurosaki wrote:
SHARP,
live with it.
It's a pixel post.

You need to stop overreacting.

exactly |:

its no big deal!
Back to top Go down
becky8
Regular Fantagian
becky8

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 pm

ohh a kitty and chill god ppl u need to relax ahhh smoke cant breathe so ya
Back to top Go down
v

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Gosh Sharp, they're just posts, it's not like it's the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Sharp, im sorry. Iluvjb is my SISTER. Shes 12 years old, shes obbsessed with TV tropes, she loves science, hates math, is super mega random, is a wannabe karate mastah and looks almost like me.
Dude, dont you DARE say that about her.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:20 pm

I'm not overreacting, I'm tired of being screwed around like a moron then people say it's a joke (especially you cym, like when you said you'd be willing to be my friend if I could change, then you said it was an act).
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:23 pm

if u hate us so much y dont u just leave the forum?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm sick of these fights. Neutral
We have to stop FIGHTING.
Fighting isn't the way we resolve problems.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, Thanks A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Thanks A Lot   Hey, Thanks A Lot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Thanks A Lot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: