Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor's Story

Go down 
+4
v
Karen
juliajuljulia
TaylorFox00
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:48 pm

This is the story Of Taylor Fox, getting through her life in Fantage.
Chapter 1
Blindness and Bosses
Taylors POV
Spoiler:
Chapter 2
Rescued and Removal
Taylors POV
Spoiler:
Chapter 3
Oh, Not AGAIN and Overworked Nons
Spoiler:
Chapter 4, Path 1.
Unknown feelings and Uhhhhh... what happened?
Spoiler:
Things will be explained in Chapter 5, Sound and Siblings, Path 1.
Chapter 5, Path 1.
Sound and Siblings.
Spoiler:
Chapter 4, Path 2 ( read Chapter 3 first! )
Julia's Path Begins
Spoiler:

Chapter 6
Path1
War and a Walk. ( finally! '>o< )
Megans POV
Spoiler:
I try to make a new chapter every day!

Last edited by TaylorFox00 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:47 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:52 pm

good story
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Awesome story! Smile
Back to top Go down
v

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Nice start! Can't wait for more~ C:
Back to top Go down
allme3724
Regular Fantagian
allme3724

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:34 am

awesome job u inspired me sorta jk but aweosme job tho hmm maybe i should do one too
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/everythingfantage
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Good story! Although it's not in a Neutral POV, it's in Taylor's POV. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:07 pm

I love this! It is reminiscent of Nakira's story, did you use it as inspiration? However, the tone is completely different, only two chapters and I'm already familiarized with your writing style!

Maybe you should learn where paragraphs are, because it's hard to read soemtimes, with too many run-on sentences and chunks of text. Also, I feel your prose a little non-descript. That would work for a minimalist story, but here I think you need more detail. For example, instead of saying "It hurt a lot" say "The searing pain tore through my retina blabablbalbla" Only less like Sharp's siggy.

9-10, but 8-10 due to grammar.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:41 pm

I would have liked it if your character was blind, it would have added a beautiful detail.
Do you mind if I do one like this? With a blind character?
Anyways, LOVE the idea.
9/10
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Timegear wrote:
I would have liked it if your character was blind, it would have added a beautiful detail.
Do you mind if I do one like this? With a blind character?
Anyways, LOVE the idea.
9/10
Thats a great Idea! I'll be sure to read it Razz
Back to top Go down
v

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Wow, that is amazing. I love it. C:
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
I love this! It is reminiscent of Nakira's story, did you use it as inspiration? However, the tone is completely different, only two chapters and I'm already familiarized with your writing style!

Maybe you should learn where paragraphs are, because it's hard to read soemtimes, with too many run-on sentences and chunks of text. Also, I feel your prose a little non-descript. That would work for a minimalist story, but here I think you need more detail. For example, instead of saying "It hurt a lot" say "The searing pain tore through my retina blabablbalbla" Only less like Sharp's siggy.

Ok, Ill fix some stuff and make it more interesting Very Happy , and yes, Nakira inspired me A LOT!!! Her story of little Nakira and Miss LeMarre was EPIC! That reminds me, Im gonna go read the next chapter! Razz
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Nakira wrote:
Good story! Although it's not in a Neutral POV, it's in Taylor's POV. Very Happy
Thx!!! i always mess up on stories Embarassed !!!
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 pm

TaylorFox00 wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:

Ok, Ill fix some stuff and make it more interesting Very Happy , and yes, Nakira inspired me A LOT!!! Her story of little Nakira and Miss LeMarre was EPIC! That reminds me, Im gonna go read the next chapter! Razz

You have no idea how much that means to me, I'm seriously blushing right now. *///* That's so awesome of you to be inspired by meeee~. X3
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Nakira wrote:
TaylorFox00 wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:

You have no idea how much that means to me, I'm seriously blushing right now. *///* That's so awesome of you to be inspired by meeee~. X3
Aw, thanks! Btw, I love your recolored avatar.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Ok, Juliajuljulia is writing another version of chapter 4, so im going to make two story paths. One by my dangerous Chapter Unknown Feeling and uhhhhhhhhh...What happened, The other path is sclupted by Julias chapter 4. so you can choose to read Chapter 5, War and a Walk, Path 1, Or Chapter 5, Path2. The two paths continue on and come together in the end. Oh, and do you want Julia two write the rest of path 2 or me? I have no offence taken if you choose Julia Taylor's Story Icon_biggrin

Btw, I love criticisim, it makes my story more interesting if you tell me ' YOUR STORY SUCKS! MAKE IT ABOUT A LITTLE PONY LOST IN A DESERT! ' , cuz then I'll make it about a pony lost in a desert and make it less suckish Taylor's Story Lol
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:08 pm

This is pretty good, which chapters were written by you? Can't wait for the next chap! X3
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Actually, julia hasnt written chapter 4, Path 2 yet... so all the chapters are written by me so far Very Happy there are two paths: one is war, based on what i wrote in my chapter 4, and another path is going to be made based on the chapter 4 JULIA is making o.e .... its so confusing, even for me! ^w^'
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:23 pm

sorry im still workin itll probably come out over the weekend
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Cahapter 4
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:46 pm

juliajuljulia wrote:
Cahapter 4
Spoiler:
OH MY GOD, THIS IS EPIC!!!!!! I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS PATH AS EXCITING AS POSSIBLE! And if anybody else wants to help with path 2, New Contacts, then just PM me. THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JULIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taylor's Story Icon_biggrin Taylor's Story Icon_biggrin Taylor's Story Icon_biggrin Taylor's Story Icon_biggrin Taylor's Story Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm

np lol my things wont come out as often tho
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:39 pm

When's the next chapter coming? :3
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Nakira wrote:
When's the next chapter coming? :3
I haven't started!
OMG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus I'm in a creative slump.
SLUMP.
SLUMP.
S L U M P .

E D I T: Started Chapter 6, path 1! I'm too bored to write, so right now I'm sitting here eating kettle chips with pepper 'o' ( don't worry, I'm skinnier than a stick, so I won't get fat, lol Smile )
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:35 pm

just wanted to say i cant do this any more im sorry but i dont have time and i suck at writing
so from me: juliajuljulia officially resigns from her duty of writing this story
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:38 pm

juliajuljulia wrote:
just wanted to say i cant do this any more im sorry but i dont have time and i suck at writing
so from me: juliajuljulia officially resigns from her duty of writing this story
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
But its ok Very Happy!
At least u wrote a chapter!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taylor's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Story   Taylor's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor's Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next