Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

harry or snape

Go down 
+4
Valval
foreveran
Oliver
nymphie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

harry or snape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:45 am

Actually, you are doubling posts. I can see what time you posted those posts and they arent the same time. :/
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:59 am

yep he does XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Harry is a whining loser, who thinks hes better than Ron! I sayyyyy....
SNAPE,SNAPE,SEVERUSSNAPE!SNAPESNAPESEVERUSSNAPESNAPESNAPESEVERUSSNAPE!
Oh my god, he is the best man alive! YES I SAID ALIVE! I KNOW HE'S NOT DEAD! IM WAITING FOR HIM IN HIS CLOSET! He is so brave, and he doesn't like stupid Harry because he looks too much like James, who married the love of Snape's life, LILY EVANS. i've read all the books over 3 times, and no matter how evil snape is in the first books, at least he has a HEARTBREAKING reason, while Harry whines just because he feels like it! Btw, R.I.P Sirius, Lupin, Nymphadora, and of course: DUMBLEDOREDUMBLEDORE!

How come everybody follows the main storyline instead of diving deeper? Main storyline is: Harry=Good, Voldemort=bad, Snape=smelly, dumbledore=dead.

If you wanna b a hardcore potter fan, don't think " Oh, Snape is good, but Harry doesn't care, so I don't care." , realize why Snape loathes Harry, his dad stole his lady, and was bullied all the way till death. (but he's not really dead :oooooo)

Last edited by TaylorFox00 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 pm

TaylorFox00 wrote:
Oh my god, he is the best man alive! YES I SAID ALIVE! I KNOW HE'S NOT DEAD! IM WAITING FOR HIM IN HIS CLOSET! He is so brave, and he doesn't like stupid Harry because he looks too much like James, who married the love of Snape's life, LILY EVANS. i've read all the books over 3 times, and no matter how evil snape is in the first books, at least he has a HEARTBREAKING reason, while Harry whines just because he feels like it! Btw, R.I.P Sirius, Lupin, Nymphadora, and of course: DUMBLEDOREDUMBLEDORE!

coughcough, his parentsdiedlol.
BUT SNAPE IS THE BESTS OMGG OGGMG
GOGKGG
G
GMOMG
GM
GM
GM
GIMGOMGOMOGMOMOMOMOGMOGMOOGMOGMOGMGMOGMOÇ

And Dumbledore's not dead. If Snape survived, so did him.
AND SNAPE IS THE BEST EEEEP
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Timegear wrote:
TaylorFox00 wrote:

GOGKGG
G
GMOMG
GM
GM
GM

Good point there, but still, in the 5th book he started mentally whining because Ron got a prefects badge and he didn't then started thinking " do I really think I'm better than Ron? " I still think he's a loser, cuz the Baudelaire Orphans in A Series Of Unfortunate Events didn't whine and take out their anger on everyone they knew, and they didn't even have anyone to help them, like Harry has Hermy and Ron!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 pm

TaylorFox00 wrote:
Timegear wrote:
TaylorFox00 wrote:

GOGKGG
G
GMOMG
GM
GM
GM

Good point there, but still, in the 5th book he started mentally whining because Ron got a prefects badge and he didn't then started thinking " do I really think I'm better than Ron? " I still think he's a loser, cuz the Baudelaire Orphans in A Series Of Unfortunate Events didn't whine and take out their anger on everyone they knew, and they didn't even have anyone to help them, like Harry has Hermy and Ron!

They are 3 people? lol oh well.
And I agree, I never liked Harry's character.
P:
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:03 pm

i like snape. harry IS a whining loser like taylor said. seriously he needs to stop being so selfcentered! and i know people are gonna yell at me for this, but he needs to get over that his parents died. i mean come on he was gonna kill voldemort anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 pm

OK!!!!
This is my point now! :]
Why I like Harry?
DUH! He's sooo down-to-earth with Ginny! But sadly, Ron ruins the moments, but I still love Ron. They were pointing Harry's life, so saying he's a winning loser or whatever, Harry's life if difficult. I wouldn't live his life. No parents, come ON! I'd pity him. Harry shows so much bravery and courage, I also state the Sorting Hat was wrong, he DOES belong in Gryffindor. I would find him all jerky if he was in Slytherin. Harry has an AWESOME personality and friends. I would love to have a life like him, but not with Voldemort chasing me, Death Eaters, hiding, etc.
Why do I like Snape?
I think he deserved more than JAMES POTTER! He may have called her a "mudblood", but he was like barking mad to. With James bugging his life, oh I would feel the same. And Snape is like, awesome on his teachings. I love the way he talks, but I find someone else DOWN TO EARTH! <3 Snape was a couragous man stepping up to the plate, tricking Voldemort; I mean, would YOU risk your life? I think Snape actually LOVED Harry, since of his eyes. He has his 'mother's eyes' which is true, but in the movies, they ARE NOT GREEN! They are BLUE in the movie.
Yup!

Why I love....
RON! He is so adorable, funny, what do you think? Again, DOWN TO EARTH! :] Please don't say anything bout this.... I keep my likes of him in my heart and sister and friends. :]
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:09 pm

pokeranger wrote:
OK!!!!
This is my point now! :]
Why I like Harry?
DUH! He's sooo down-to-earth with Ginny! But sadly, Ron ruins the moments, but I still love Ron. They were pointing Harry's life, so saying he's a winning loser or whatever, Harry's life if difficult. I wouldn't live his life. No parents, come ON! I'd pity him. Harry shows so much bravery and courage, I also state the Sorting Hat was wrong, he DOES belong in Gryffindor. I would find him all jerky if he was in Slytherin. Harry has an AWESOME personality and friends. I would love to have a life like him, but not with Voldemort chasing me, Death Eaters, hiding, etc.
Why do I like Snape?
I think he deserved more than JAMES POTTER! He may have called her a "mudblood", but he was like barking mad to. With James bugging his life, oh I would feel the same. And Snape is like, awesome on his teachings. I love the way he talks, but I find someone else DOWN TO EARTH! <3 Snape was a couragous man stepping up to the plate, tricking Voldemort; I mean, would YOU risk your life? I think Snape actually LOVED Harry, since of his eyes. He has his 'mother's eyes' which is true, but in the movies, they ARE NOT GREEN! They are BLUE in the movie.
Yup!

Why I love....
RON! He is so adorable, funny, what do you think? Again, DOWN TO EARTH! :] Please don't say anything
bout this.... I keep my likes of him in my heart and sister and friends. :]

Wow fully explained XD
Well I agree with all of it
especially bout Harry
Back to top Go down
Cswb
Rookie Fantagian
Cswb

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:38 pm

I go with harry potter, because i like his glasses lol, and if he didnt have his glasses it WOULD NOT BE HIM. So yea i go with harry. (snape is EVIL, EVIL I SAY, EVILNESS)But Snape is pretty kool..XD

-Cswb- albino

Last edited by Cswb on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Cswb wrote:
I go with harry potter, because i like his glasses lol, and if he didnt have his glasses it WOULD NOT BE HIM. So yea i go with harry. (snape is EVIL, EVIL I SAY, EVILNESS)

-Cswb- albino

lol u have a thing for glasses?
Back to top Go down
Cswb
Rookie Fantagian
Cswb

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Well imagine him with his glasses off..lol but i did say snape is pretty kool.. just snapes face bothers me too much
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Cswb wrote:
Well imagine him with his glasses off..lol but i did say snape is pretty kool.. just snapes face bothers me too much

ya Harry would look too normal with out glasses
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Harry's face without glasses bother me.
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Dan Radcliffe looks better with glasses, I agree, and I also agree with your statement too, Poke. I just think Harry needed to get over it, yeah I would never get over it, but he can't just take his anger out on Ron and Dumbledore, as in the fifth book. I really think he just starts acting Bratty in Order of The Pheonix, cause look at him in the end, shattering Dumbledore's belongings and treasures. he might've lost his parents and Sirius, but he should keep his hands to himself sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harry or snape   harry or snape - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harry or snape
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2