Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Final Lecture

Go down 
+18
Vatt
twilight_fan98
Charmed
Oliver
Bloobu
S
kiki424
pokeranger
Trash
Nessy
Makkine
hilol24
Mace
Valval
Nakira
McKenna
Lyli
Sharpsul99
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

My Final Lecture - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Ahem....
9 PAGES??? Oh gosh, somebody lock this. T.T

But now, think of it this way.
Lecture= tiny fight, Sharp's lecture= 10 pages of fights.

Trust me, I mean, lectures lectures LECTURES! Who cares? It'll bbe followed if it wasnt bugging. :/
Again, just saying
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 pm

I didn't talk about murder, I meant by fighting in real lif regularly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
I didn't talk about murder, I meant by fighting in real lif regularly.

Sharp, a fight can be verbal. x3
A physical fight is also a fight though, so you are both right!
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Lock this please?
BTW i'm not enjoying this and im seruis.

Fight on the internet
+
Rant / Lecture
=
Physical fight on the internet

Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Your step-donkey's cousion is right.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Sharp stop being a d-bag. Look! I didn't swear, arn't you proud? Stop trying to act like YOUR all cool and smart. Normally when I meet people, I try to establish myself as "higher," As I've been taught through life lessons in school and other social events. When I met Luvvy, I automatically recognized her as I do the 17 year old staff members, on the game I play. She is one in a million, her grammar skills are extremely good, considering she's not even a native speaker in English. As I read through the pages, I notice several key moments where you are trying to be racist to her. That doesn't settle well with me. You need to stop trying to make yourself seem better than her, and her sister, or I'm about to say something so rude to you, that Its going to make you cry, and Mace will be forced to ban me. And calling her, and Ari, retards, just starts to make me get even more pissed. Seriously sharp, just back off, know your place.
~~
Back to the topic.

Face it, everyone knew swear words when they were in second grade, of course unless they're like some goody goodies who never hung out with the "Bad" kids for five seconds. Kids who don't know any swear words, obviously shouldn't be here in the first place. This site is for kids, but not little kids. Its for mature kids. Mature in communication skills of course. No, we will never be able to completely stop swearing, but we've adapted to the level, that most of us can contain it, and let it out when there is a younger person present. No i'm not disagreeing that we shouldn't cuss in front of little kids, but no one here is really little. Except for several of the new users, but from what I've seen they arn't exactly aware of their internet surroundings...
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:47 pm

One word: Impeached
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:49 pm

How immature, I doubt you even read that. And go look up the definition of Impeached, basically you just said

"One word: You may or not be removed from office" WTF.

Go look up your vocabulary words, actually read my post. I'm highly disappointed. More then I already was.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:54 pm

I always read long posts. G'day ma'te.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:54 pm

I'VE GOT IT! Sharp is actually a skilled comedian from Mars, and starting fights is his humor! That's why he doesn't know our earth language!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Still immature sharp, I see you have not counter words for my reply. I'm so.. disappointed. And thats quite genious, luvvy, dear :]
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Byakuya: Isn't he disappointing? Suspect
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Yes, thank you for stating the obvious, that is exactly what I just said.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Ugh, if only you guys were ''self-hating''.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:44 pm

"Self-hating"? Come ON, Sharp. Get real! -rolls eyes-
And I stand corrected, it is a 10 page fight. I suppose
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:52 pm

10 page fight
+
Fantage forum
=
TOTAL DISTER AND IMMATURE

I just hope this topic get locked overnight or sumthing like that
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Sharp, you're misusing a lot of words.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Ah shut UP. You dont freakig know what a REAL FIGHT IS.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:

No, Sharp. YOU shut up. You're the one who started this whole topic anyways.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Does it even really matter if this isn't real fight? Let's stop this... Discussion.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:

Sharps saids ^^^ ( up there )
+
Real fight
=
WE KNOW WHAT A REAL FIGHT IS NOW STOP SAYING THAT WE HEARD IT 3/5 TIME ALREADY!

Now.... Mods if ytour on please feel free to lock this ^.^
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 pm

See? You're not setting a good example for kids Sharp. Saying ''retard'' and ''shut up'' is part of the cursing words. Wow.. Agreeing to your lecture, while doing the problem? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Guys, just LET GO OF IT.

You're fighting for nothing, so please stop |<
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:53 pm

You know, it wasn't long ago when you popped the same lukie on us.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Lukie D (born Michael Kennedy, 1972, Cockburn Pen, Jamaica) is a dancehall deejay. He is known for his singing rather than toasting style, which fits with the prominent theme of love in his songs. Kennedy began his career performing on various local sound systems, building a reputation as a dancehall singer. His influences included Frankie Paul, Tenor Saw and ragga DJ Supercat.

His recording sessions produced his biggest hit, "Centre Of Attraction", alongside combination hits with Lieutenant Stitchie ("Don't Deny Me") and Beenie Man and Black Pearl ("Bag It Up"). Lukie D joined the Firehouse Crew, noted for fostering the careers of Luciano and Sizzla. While with the Firehouse Crew he released his debut, "Centre Of Attraction", featuring combinations with Mikey Spice and DJ Determine. He also released a series of hits, including "I Won't Let You Go", "Lonely Nights", "Let Me Love You Now", "Heavy Load" and "You've Got It Going". His success allowed him to commute between Jamaica and the United States, where he became acquainted with more diverse musical influences, resulting in the broadening of his repertoire. In 1997 he released a 20-track compilation featuring cover versions of AC/DC's "You Shook Me" and Queen's "We Will Rock You".

As well as his solo career, Lukie D also joined the vocal group L.U.S.T. They performed at MIDEM 1998 and later in New York at the third Culturama festival. In 1999, Lukie D left the group and was replaced by Ricardo Durante.

Lukie D is left handed.[1]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Final Lecture   My Final Lecture - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Final Lecture
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next