Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Swimming Pool

Go down 
+10
GilaWolf13
nancydrew12
heartsNARIA
Valval
pinkys
McKenna
Sharpsul999
Trash
Bluerivers1
Candy456
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Maybe on the other side of the beach, there should be a pool, and you can go there and play swimming games with friends. There can also be a gift shop, where you can buy pool-exclusive T-Shirts, shorts, and snorkeling stuff. At the concessions you should be able to get hand-held items (You can't eat them, but you can hold them so they look neat, like lollipops and hot dogs) and there you can play a game where you cook hot dogs/pizza for NPC's (Non playable characters like Lily, Orion, Michelle, Micheal, Stellar, etc.)

What do you think? o.o
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:41 pm

That sounds really neat!!! You should send that in to Fantage, that's a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:57 pm

That sounds EPIC! But...Why not add a hot tub to that? '.'// jk lol
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Candy456 wrote:
Maybe on the other side of the beach, there should be a pool, and you can go there and play swimming games with friends. There can also be a gift shop, where you can buy pool-exclusive T-Shirts, shorts, and snorkeling stuff. At the concessions you should be able to get hand-held items (You can't eat them, but you can hold them so they look neat, like lollipops and hot dogs) and there you can play a game where you cook hot dogs/pizza for NPC's (Non playable characters like Lily, Orion, Michelle, Micheal, Stellar, etc.)

What do you think? o.o

Lol we have the water already, and none of the furniture they make are animated, and all the stuff in the areas of Fantage are furniture and stuff, not water though, so yeah, swimming would be like apart of the actions, and we only have 4 actions. And cooking and stuff... like I said, the furniture doesn't work so yeah, kthxbye,.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey, its actually a very good idea. Even though we already have water, a pool would be nice also. And I just love the idea! Email it to fantage! 10/10
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:09 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Candy456 wrote:

What do you think? o.o

Lol we have the water already, and none of the furniture they make are animated, and all the stuff in the areas of Fantage are furniture and stuff, not water though, so yeah, swimming would be like apart of the actions, and we only have 4 actions. And cooking and stuff... like I said, the furniture doesn't work so yeah, kthxbye,.

Every place with a beach I know has a pool as well. >_> And how are we going to swim if you wanted to do that action downtown? Is a big wave of water gonna spash in? People can't carry around food and griddles to have a cooking griddle either.

You don't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Lol, the splash board makes waves, even downtown, did you know that? I find it kinda weird making one action for all that swimming stuff. Fantage worked hard enough building the beach, alright?
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 pm

thats an amazing idea! especially the tshirts area. and there should be like a poolside bar where u can just chill and hang out with friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:17 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Candy456 wrote:

What do you think? o.o

Sharp, oh emm gee. I do not know how to explain you. I don't really think you are 10. I think your faking. Remember the topic you made about your sorry for what youve done? You don't mean it at all! I'm not forgiving you. Never, ever, ever. Kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Vallie, those posts were the past before I said sorry..

P.S Im not faking???

Last edited by sharpsul99 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:19 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Lol, the splash board makes waves, even downtown, did you know that? I find it kinda weird making one action for all that swimming stuff. Fantage worked hard enough building the beach, alright?

Tell me, is there something bad about a pool? Will people complain about a fun game for extra stars? Will people hate the new characters that are patrolling the pool? Will people not want to get new items? Will people drown and die at their laptop? Or are you just disagreeing with me just because?

I don't know if you have figured this out yet, but people WORK for Fantage. If they stopped adding things completely, people will get bored and LEAVE. Then they can't make money and they close down Fantage forever. They don't just go into the coffee room during their break and say, "Hey, we worked hard to pixel this beach, now I don't feel like working to improve the site anymore, so we should all drive the Fantagians away and live on the streets with no money, food, heat or shelter!"

Your saying that you don't want Fantage to improve? You want it to be the same old thing until the end? Answer these questions.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:22 pm

I do want Fantage to improve, but they work hard with all that pixeling, how about being grateful? They cant just add swimming actions, we have water at the beach, fun games, tanning salon, etc. And we have LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of clothes. How about being grateful, and saying, "Hey Fantage, thanks for the hard work!".
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:24 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Vallie, those posts were the past before I said sorry..

P.S Im not faking???

Do i give a freakin crap dude? Who gives a crap if it was the past? Man, your fun to fight with. Swimming Pool Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:29 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
I do want Fantage to improve, but they work hard with all that pixeling, how about being grateful? They cant just add swimming actions, we have water at the beach, fun games, tanning salon, etc. And we have LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of clothes. How about being grateful, and saying, "Hey Fantage, thanks for the hard work!".

You don't understand.

Plus, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO POST OUR IDEAS HERE. IN FANTAGE IDEAS AND SUPPORT FORUM. THAT'S WHY IT'S HERE IN THE FIRST FRIGGIN PLACE.

This is excactly like the concept that Fantage keeps the member program so they can run.

I DO appreciate what Fantage has done and their improvements. I also appreciate other people, which is something you need to work on.

Fantage staff WORKS at the Fantage headquarters in New Jersey. They CAN'T stop. If they didn't add updates, there would be no purpose in working there and the Fantage owner would just lay everyone off (fire them).
They need that money. I'm not trying to sound greedy or anything, but if they aren't doing anything then the guy that owns Fantage shouldn't have to pay them. So they all quit working there and Fantage closes down.

Do you get it? They NEED the updates. If they don't make updates, or anything at all, they CAN'T KEEP THEIR JOBS. You don't just go to school each day, sit there staring at the ceiling and go home? Then the headmaster shouldn't pay the teachers because they aren't working.

Read this post until you understand it!
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul999
Banned Member
Banned Member
Sharpsul999

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Candy456 wrote:
sharpsul99 wrote:

You don't understand.

Plus, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO POST OUR IDEAS HERE. IN FANTAGE IDEAS AND SUPPORT FORUM. THAT'S WHY IT'S HERE IN THE FIRST FRIGGIN PLACE.

This is excactly like the concept that Fantage keeps the member program so they can run.

I DO appreciate what Fantage has done and their improvements. I also appreciate other people, which is something you need to work on.

Fantage staff WORKS at the Fantage headquarters in New Jersey. They CAN'T stop. If they didn't add updates, there would be no purpose in working there and the Fantage owner would just lay everyone off (fire them).
They need that money. I'm not trying to sound greedy or anything, but if they aren't doing anything then the guy that owns Fantage shouldn't have to pay them. So they all quit working there and Fantage closes down.

Do you get it? They NEED the updates. If they don't make updates, or anything at all, they CAN'T KEEP THEIR JOBS. You don't just go to school each day, sit there staring at the ceiling and go home? Then the headmaster shouldn't pay the teachers because they aren't working.

Lol how do you know where they work?
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 pm

sharpsul99 wrote:
Candy456 wrote:
sharpsul99 wrote:

You don't understand.

Lol how do you know where they work?

I've seen it on their website when they still had it on their before they IMPROVED their homepage.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Sharp, now dont come and make another post on how you want to 'change' and blah blah. I bet you didnt even KNOW about these kinds of processes fantage has to go through to add new things. Instead of fighting, why not just either agree or not post at all!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:05 pm

JUST DROP THE FIGHT!!!!! THE STUPID UGLY POINTLESS WORTHLESS DUMB FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swimming Pool Liza

Last edited by Vallie on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 pm

I agree with val! guys just stop it Razz if u wanna fight, do that on pm
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 pm

pinkys wrote:
I agree with val! guys just stop it Razz if u wanna fight, do that on pm

Agreed pinkys.

Swimming Pool Liza
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Sounds like an awesome idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
nancydrew12
Senior Fantagian
nancydrew12

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:57 am

I love the idea!!! Maybe we should have like a scuba diving thing for the beach you know like snorkeling and stuff. I absolutely love the pool idea!! so kewl!! maybe instead of having to add new actions ... maybe only in the game... and.. like.. you could play multiplayer and stuff =D idk.. just a thought. xP Love the ideaa!!! GREAT JOB!!
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 am

nancydrew12 wrote:
I love the idea!!! Maybe we should have like a scuba diving thing for the beach you know like snorkeling and stuff. I absolutely love the pool idea!! so kewl!! maybe instead of having to add new actions ... maybe only in the game... and.. like.. you could play multiplayer and stuff =D idk.. just a thought. xP Love the ideaa!!! GREAT JOB!!

Cool Idea!

But you should email it to fantage!
Back to top Go down
GilaWolf13
Rookie Fantagian
GilaWolf13

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Candy456 wrote:
At the concessions you should be able to get hand-held items (You can't eat them, but you can hold them so they look neat, like lollipops and hot dogs)

I think it'd be cool if you could get something then you could wave and you'd take a bite out of it. xD
I think that'd be pretty cute.
The bite wouldn't show up in the lollipop or hot dog or whatever, though. It'd just look like you took a bite. xD
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Oh
Guess what i like colors what did i eer say that i didnt like colors
I LOVE colors i like your ideas
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming Pool   Swimming Pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming Pool
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next