Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


Share
 

 Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:12 pm

We wanted to make a banner shop. (No fights here please)

MY EXAMPLES:
Spoiler:
 

NICKI'S EXAMPLES:
Spoiler:
 

I NOW HAVE CHERI AND FANTAGE FONT
!!!

Small, Medium, or large banner:
What do you want on your banner?:
Colors for banner:
Font:
If you want words on your banner (also what color) type it here:
do you want a border? if so what color:
IF YOU WANT A PICTURE ON YOUR BANNER, MAKE SURE THE PICTURE HAS A WHITE BACKGROUND!

thanks for orderin'
I WILL TRY TO DO ANIMATED BANNERS!



Last edited by Vallie on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 24
Location : SKY :p

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:43 am

um make me something with blue and purples
saying Happy Birthday Foreveran 10/10/10
and use this pic
Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Happyb10

do w.e else u think is good XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:51 pm

foreveran wrote:
um make me something with blue and purples
saying Happy Birthday Foreveran 10/10/10
and use this pic
Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Happyb10

do w.e else u think is good XD

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Foreve10

here ya go.
hope you like it c:
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 24
Location : SKY :p

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:54 pm

I like it but is there a way u can make it less blurry?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:56 pm

foreveran wrote:
I like it but is there a way u can make it less blurry?

you mean the stuff on it? its colored pencil marks i thought it would look cool :c
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 24
Location : SKY :p

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Vallie wrote:
foreveran wrote:
I like it but is there a way u can make it less blurry?

you mean the stuff on it? its colored pencil marks i thought it would look cool :c

kk I do Smile
thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:58 pm

foreveran wrote:
Vallie wrote:
foreveran wrote:
I like it but is there a way u can make it less blurry?

you mean the stuff on it? its colored pencil marks i thought it would look cool :c

kk I do Smile
thanks Smile

arighty your welcome

any more orders im really bored !!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
v
Moderator
Moderator
v

Posts : 9589
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 19
Location : i'm always watching

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Small, Medium, or large banner: Small
What do you want on your banner?: Nothing, really. Plainn. lol.
Colors for banner: Transparent? If not, then make it blue and red. :3
If you want words on your banner (also what color) type it here: Khmer Pride.
Do you want a border? if so what color: White

Thanksss~

_________________

pm me for social media accs! <3
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
Small, Medium, or large banner: Small
What do you want on your banner?: Nothing, really. Plainn. lol.
Colors for banner: Transparent? If not, then make it blue and red. :3
If you want words on your banner (also what color) type it here: Khmer Pride.
Do you want a border? if so what color: White

Thanksss~

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Banner11

here~

i didnt do all of your order but i wanted to try this :3

i hope you like it
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
v
Moderator
Moderator
v

Posts : 9589
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 19
Location : i'm always watching

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Vallie wrote:
Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
Small, Medium, or large banner: Small
What do you want on your banner?: Nothing, really. Plainn. lol.
Colors for banner: Transparent? If not, then make it blue and red. :3
If you want words on your banner (also what color) type it here: Khmer Pride.
Do you want a border? if so what color: White

Thanksss~

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Banner11

here~

i didnt do all of your order but i wanted to try this :3

i hope you like it

Thanks, I love it! :3

_________________

pm me for social media accs! <3
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Can someone please order... >.>
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:46 pm

i want a random from nicki.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 19
Location : hell probably

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:52 pm

random from nicki , lazy to use the forum
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:11 pm

~I HAVE MORE EXAMPLES~

I hope you like them, i'll try to do animated banners.

and is no one ordering from me much because i dont have cheri, fantage font etc? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Chells
Passionate Fantagian
Chells

Posts : 771
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 21

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Small banner
in my banner I want to put a picture (the picture is on my avatar sorry the background is not white)
the color for the banner sky blue
the text : little tiger color text white
color border black

Animation: yes if can do it
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Karla wrote:
Small banner
in my banner I want to put a picture (the picture is on my avatar sorry the background is not white)
the color for the banner sky blue
the text : little tiger color text white
color border black

Animation: yes if can do it

[img]Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Tiger_10[/img]

Sorry that i couldn't make it animated. I hope you can see the text.

I UPDATED THE FORM! I NOW HAVE FANTAGE FONT AND CHERI! :DD (thanks to the lovely straweyy c:)
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Small, Medium, or large banner: medium
What do you want on your banner?: use whatever patter you want
Colors for banner: white and yellow
Font: King cool KC
If you want words on your banner (also what color) type it here:
"Bestie beez are G
Fo sho"
do you want a border? if so what color: no thanks

Vallie can do it :DD
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 19
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Here you go Jian

Spoiler:
 

and Minnie
Spoiler:
 

I hope you like them I am not the best.
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 pm

aww thanks nini! lav yeww!
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

Posts : 634
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 17
Location : Bronx,New York and in front of your face!DUH!

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 pm

I wanna picture of my dog,the picture is in my siggy.Put the word MAX on the top.Hope it comes soon ♥♥♥!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Toochey-cookey wrote:
I wanna picture of my dog,the picture is in my siggy.Put the word MAX on the top.Hope it comes soon ♥♥♥!

Mckenna: Working on it
Toochey:
[img]Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Max_do10[/img]

hope you like it! c:
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Vallie wrote:
Mckenna: Working on it

Thanks! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:09 pm

kurai tsuki wrote:
Vallie wrote:
Mckenna: Working on it

Thanks! Can't wait!

[img]Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Star_b10[/img]

Here ya go c:

I hope you like it

Order again sometime, we need orders C:
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Vallie wrote:
kurai tsuki wrote:
Vallie wrote:
Mckenna: Working on it

Thanks! Can't wait!

[img]Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Star_b10[/img]

Here ya go c:

I hope you like it

Order again sometime, we need orders C:

Thanks!

Can I have a random from both you and nicki?
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:30 pm

kurai tsuki wrote:
Vallie wrote:
kurai tsuki wrote:
Vallie wrote:
Mckenna: Working on it

Thanks! Can't wait!

[img]Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Star_b10[/img]

Here ya go c:

I hope you like it

Order again sometime, we need orders C:

Thanks!

Can I have a random from both you and nicki?


[img]Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Mckenn10[/img]

I hope you like it c:
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sponsored content




Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~   Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~ Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Vallie and Nicki's Banner Shop~
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sketch Shop!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Graphics-
Jump to: