Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

crying in my room

Go down 
+15
Trash
Bluedove28
.:z3r0:.
Straw..BERRY
Makkine
v
Oliver
Bloobu
pokeranger
foreveran
Jian
Valval
kiki424
TaylorFox00
nymphie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

crying in my room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:12 pm

harrypotter15 wrote:
well ya i guess my dad might let me switch schools and these girls are just grotesque he said that if i do anything like slap them or something they'll really hurt them because as you know i do not hate them but they really hate me to a point where when the teacher is gone they take my school stuff and walk by and write things in it

ya its better if u switch schools
but try to avoid hitting them u could get expelled/ suspended
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Im getting mad now i think i'll turn into a fragon and attack them lat but anyways switch
schools ( and if u live in Vancouver go to My school because im there xDDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:29 am

jian57 wrote:
harrypotter15 wrote:
thx you guys super helpful thx so much i tried some of your things today instead they called me a really gross word and try to slap me i told my teacher and she told the principal but after that at lunch she called me a CURSE WORD and i cried at recess and now i'm thinking 5th grade stinks. yeah i am not popular because
A i wear glasses
B I'm kinda pudgy
C i read a lot
D I'm not athletic
E I am a vegetarian

It doesn't matter if ur diffrent, I hope they stop bullying you if they don't i will turn into a Dragon and attack tem xP
xDDD Dragon.

Anyways,u should just Ignore them...thts the best way..then they'll just walk away...into the distance...in the playground xD
(I Never Get Bullied....Im In Teh AwsM Group! xD)

Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo7.com.au
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:49 am

bloobunny99 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
I was bullied endlessly before. Here's what I did.
-BUILD YOUR COMEBACKS!
Really! It helps, I got better at it. They leave you alone
-TELL A PARENT
I was bullied a few weeks ago. He left me alone since he ot detention for it.
-IGNORE
Probably the last thing i'd do, really. Stay strong.
-BULLY GOT A DIARY?
Bully got a diary in 'er desk? Mine did. Feel like risking it? Next tie, take her diary,bring it wherethe toilet is, pretend your fixing your hair, when she comes, let her THROW IT IN! Grin and go. :] Most likely, you wouldnt do this.... xD
-GET A BACKUP FRIEND
Get a friend to back you up. ESPECIALLY, if your friend is like friends with the bully... or that's like thr bullys crush if it's a boy....
i'm terrible at this... i'm a bystander for bully situations. Technically, this.
Bullying Situations
Bully

This is the person who starts it! Bystanders come and watch, and mostly do nothing. Types of bullys
Physical Bully
This one hits you, slaps, steals, etc.! This type hurts you physically, not verbally
Verbal Bully
This one curses at you, uses rascist words, unforgivable language, and all of it that contains hurtful words. This one I take in the most.
Some bullies are both.
Victims
Technically, you! The person getting bullied.
Bystanders
Two types of bystanders.
With the bully
This one laughs along with the bully, on his/her side.
Quiet
These people are like silenced bullfrogs with a silence charm. They won't do ANYTHING about it.
Yes... and then, people, friends, will come and back you up. Stick with friends, they'll help.
I know there's more I just can't remember....
But yeah... I'm terrible at advice. ;P

thats not advice thats a guide XD you should put that in a topic Wink

oh and about the situation just do what poke here said
sorrry, couldn't finish it... I was tireed
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:24 pm

actually i might leave tomorrow or the next day
Back to top Go down
Bluedove28
Junior Fantagian
Bluedove28

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:39 pm

I know how you feel. I'm being bullied. And i'm in the same grade.... But last year it was as worse as yours, they call me gay, homo, and lots of curse words. Finally one day they mad eme mad one day I slapped a 7th grader across the face so hard that he never talks too me now Very Happy it was fun!!!!!!! But yeah, they don't say it too my face now because they're afriad MUAHAHA! Well umm just tell them to S.T.O.P
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 pm

I can't give advice,
well, atleast not good one.
I used to get bullied about the way I looked back in 2nd-6th.
Why?
I won't tell you...its too embarassing..
What I did was make it seem like a joke, or ''Hey, thanks from the complement. Atleast I don't look like a _____''
or just laugh about it and they will PROBABLY MAYBE stop. maybe.
Uh, don't ignore them, but don't make them look like it bothers you in ANY WAY, because they will keep doing it.
Just look for comebacks.
They work :'D

ily♥
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:20 pm

I've never been bullied before, but just think of comebacks, don't ignore them too much, but they'll probably stop soon.

I don't think I've gone through enough years ro get bullied... I'm the youngest on the forum.
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Bluedove28 wrote:
I know how you feel. I'm being bullied. And i'm in the same grade.... But last year it was as worse as yours, they call me gay, homo, and lots of curse words. Finally one day they mad eme mad one day I slapped a 7th grader across the face so hard that he never talks too me now Very Happy it was fun!!!!!!! But yeah, they don't say it too my face now because they're afriad MUAHAHA! Well umm just tell them to S.T.O.P

I dont think hitting is a good thing though XD
you were lucky he didnt come back to hit you or get his friends
to do it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:59 pm

*Turns into dragon and attack bullies* PWEPWEPWEPWEPWE
And yus foreveran is rite hitting isnt a good thing, ur just lucky they didnt come back to do that to you @ Harrypotter Your switching schools? That awesome xDDD
@Thin Your the youngest on the fourm? Really? ( my sis is on the forum and shes 8 O.o) ( sorry for bein rude)
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:05 pm

OMG I be bullied too!I'm always left out and forgotten in my class.: (It really isn't fun.I know how you feels and I feel bad.I actually got punched in the eye and got a blueish and purpleish eye.I'll show you what they call me:

Ugly
Fat
Dork
Skinny boned

That's what they call me I.D.K why!!!
Maybe we can be friends.

Mkayluvukthnxbye
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm

yeah i guess we can
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:34 pm

I'll tell you a way to prevent getting bullied:
Tell the principal the bully will get detention
Tell the cops
Ignore
Try to fit in
If there strong get some mucles.lol
Or just stand up and slap in the face
Pray to God
Beleive in Karma and do lots of good things
Last but not least,move schools,if you still get bullied,move to a different city,still bullied move to a different state,still bullied different country,still bullied move to a different contenent,still bullied different planet,still bullied,move to a different univerese,still bullied IDK pal but you got pronlems and need toquit being a nerd.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:43 pm

well we checked out the new school and i leave in 2 weeks but still one girl called me the creepiest kid ever and i need a life and i was a huge nerd
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:47 pm

harrypotter15 wrote:
well we checked out the new school and i leave in 2 weeks but still one girl called me the creepiest kid ever and i need a life and i was a huge nerd

to me your not and btw i wear glasses theres nothing to worry about i dont think your a nerd they call you that again ill wack them in the face 4 ya. Twisted Evil Do you know the school's number?I'll call the school and tattle tale.lol.why don't you tell the principal?Just work out alot then when you've got good muscles you can beat THEM up i wear glasses I read BOOKS LOTS!iam pudgy for real and last but not least im a dog lover so dont worry friend ol pal ill potect im strong you wont beleive me but i AM
Back to top Go down
~fashionistaguru~httie
Junior Fantagian
~fashionistaguru~httie

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:57 pm

OHHH MYY JELLY!!IF THT REALLY HAPPENS THEN I THINK U SHOULD STILL TRY TO SWITCH SCHOOLS OR GET HOME SCHOOLED ITS REALLY SAD WHAT HAPPENS
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Tell an adult or grownup I feel your pain I went through bullying......
Please DO NOT ignore it because it only gets worse and ignoring wont solve everything...
Tell your teacher or counselor or even the bully's mom JUST tell a grownup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crying in my room   crying in my room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crying in my room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2