Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My New Signature Pic

Go down 
+6
Oliver
Makkine
RadioGummie
Sakura
foreveran
Nakira
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

My New Signature Pic Empty
PostSubject: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Sooo, I just updated my signature. I made this pic myself. The words in the background are the lyrics to a song called Coward Montblanc. Please rate. :3
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:20 pm

I like it very much
9.5/10
hard to see words but I understand y
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:26 pm

The picture is very impressive! The shading looks great and I love how you can tell that there's motion. The calmer background looks nice and the text looks nice because of the slight shadow.

Impressive!
10/10
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:06 am

i agree with sakura!!
10/10 verynice!
and sakura im gonna steal that pikachu someday :3
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:13 am

Coward Mont Blanc? Love that song! Wanna discuss the meaning?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:36 pm

I noticed it was that song.
I absolutely adore it. :3
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:46 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
Coward Mont Blanc? Love that song! Wanna discuss the meaning?

Yes~!

I think it's about a girl who likes a boy. But she refuses to admit it, to both herself and the boy. The boy has a problem, but the girl just keeps deyning it. She's afraid of the truth. The montblanc is a metaphor for the lies she tells herself. She tries to break out of this struggle, but it's too late, and she's still "a weak bug".

What do you think?

Also, this is my 700th post. 8D
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:13 pm

YES. I love your interpretation, but I have my own:

I think that it's about how this one girl is afraid/dislikes to love, yet slowly finds herself doing it. (Supported by lines like: "I loved, but it is heavy", or "The one who is loved is who? That period of time dissapears, becomes not visible"). She keeps denying it. ("Even if it is true, it's fine. It doesn't appear to be," "I again fall into you,"). There is strong insinuation that she is afraid of love, and that it is not only because it is "Heavy". ("Is it only that?"). She is truly desperate to let go of love, ("anestesize me"). Then, again that fear of love. ("I can not go back, I will be afraid again"). I think Mont Blanc is a synonym for her love, and how she secretely wants to "eat it", yet continues hating it ("Mont Blanc is a a sweet flavor. While barefoot, I wan to drown in that sweetness" And all those scenes of her stabbing cake with a fork). Then, homicidial thoughts. ("It would be good if you died" "That's right, you are here, that's right, dissapearing,") suicide might be hinted at at the end, but I'm not sure.

Am I over-thinking this? Nevermind that it gains a whole new layer of meaning once "Mozaik Role" is factored in.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:19 pm

That's an amazing interpretation. I don't think that you looked into it too much, that actually makes sense. XD

Any other songs? (Sorry, I like interpreting them...)
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 pm

I love it!I rate 10/10!Cause its awsome!And cute too!
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Nakira wrote:
That's an amazing interpretation. I don't think that you looked into it too much, that actually makes sense. XD

Any other songs? (Sorry, I like interpreting them...)
Do they have to be vocaloid songs? If you want a vocaloid song, just look for any Hachi song. Those would keep you scratching your head for hours. "Matroshka" "Mrs. Pumpkin's comical dream," "Lynne," "World's end umbrella," and "Qualia" are good places to start.
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:25 pm

FGNJDSBKGJHSBGJRTA LUV IT!LUV IT!LUV IT!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Heheh

"Tower of Sunz"

Just kidding, that would be pointless, the song was written from the maker's personal point of view, so there's very little way anyone other then the maker could interpret it. And one that is fun is, "Festival of Asylum" I have a fairly good idea on that one.

Anyways lovely picture! Very Happy The hair looks nice and I like the rough way the outline is. It adds on nicely to the emotion in the picture!
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:30 pm

lol trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee o.o but so not truuueee jk true
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Byakuya wrote:
Heheh

"Tower of Sunz"

Just kidding, that would be pointless, the song was written from the maker's personal point of view, so there's very little way anyone other then the maker could interpret it. And one that is fun is, "Festival of Asylum" I have a fairly good idea on that one.

Anyways lovely picture! Very Happy The hair looks nice and I like the rough way the outline is. It adds on nicely to the emotion in the picture!
Tower of Sunz is... confusing, to say the least. WHAT THE HECK?! ROOSTERS?!?!?!? But yes, "Festival of Asylum" is also a good song to choose, neverming that it is freaking epic.
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:54 pm

I LOVE IT!OMG I WANT IT!!!MAYBE I CAN STEAL IT FROM YOU....LOL JK JK JK...ANYWAYS I LUV IT!♥♥♥10/10!
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:16 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
Byakuya wrote:
Heheh

"Tower of Sunz"

Tower of Sunz is... confusing, to say the least. WHAT THE HECK?! ROOSTERS?!?!?!? But yes, "Festival of Asylum" is also a good song to choose, neverming that it is freaking epic.

Doesn't have to be a Vocaloid song. ^_^
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:10 pm

CUTEEE~!
So pretty. *-*
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm

wow thats epic c:
10/10
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Signature Pic   My New Signature Pic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Signature Pic
Page 1 of 1