Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

do you also think fantage is becoming boring

Go down 
+22
Nessy
Trash
racchel2107
pokeranger
starlightsailor
CrazyCarly
Karen
snake
Nakira
Lyli
Valval
kiki424
McKenna
Bloobu
Charmed
Jian
v
RadioGummie
case1998
Toochey-cookey
foreveran
nymphie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
starlightsailor
New Fantagian
starlightsailor

do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: YUPPERZ!   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:20 pm

harrypotter15 wrote:
lately fantage has become quite a boredom i mean think they don't have anything new and it is just sort of boring so

TOTAAAAALLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!! Like all the ppl on the site are 9 year olds...
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:23 pm

foreveran wrote:
bloobunny99 wrote:
Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
CrazyCarly wrote:
Well they've been changing it sooo much! i basically dislike fantage now. Everything is abou pets on there. ugh, its so annoying!

So true. >~<

Isn't it just. It's a wonder how this forum is alive.

lol cuz we talk bout random/other stuff too Razz

LOL TRUEEEE xD

Even the halloween party was a bit of a letdown to me, the same two activity but on different days, and then I think you get a medal as a reward..

Maybe they ran out of ideas?
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:24 pm

I honestly find is boring. I only go on youtube in such now...
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:35 am

well.... im a member and im bored of fantage not cuz im fourteen or something its not cuz of my age its tht these kinda games like fantage r getting borin even members r bored of it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:53 am

CAN I ASK SOMEONE THIS:
WHEN WAS FANTAGE FUN.

I'll give you all a hint:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:53 am

it was fun for a month...
thats it
now I barely go on it. I only do if somebody tells me to grab the rare/party stuff while theyre gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:57 am

ok i get it fantage is boring and guess what that's why like 76% percent of forumers quit it so yeah i think i will let my membership expire
Back to top Go down
bbunyluver
Rookie Fantagian
bbunyluver

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 pm

I guess its boring when you go to a little server but when you go to like white seal or copper camel then you get to meet new people and then you get more friends. I think that fantage is getting a LITTLE boring because they always have partys and such but the partys are so boring because you just play games for like 2 minutes and all you get is a freaking sticker. Whats so good about a STICKER?
Back to top Go down
bbunyluver
Rookie Fantagian
bbunyluver

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 pm

racchel2107 wrote:
well.... im a member and im bored of fantage not cuz im fourteen or something its not cuz of my age its tht these kinda games like fantage r getting borin even members r bored of it
I have a feeling your not 14 O.O Its just the way you type and stuff..... You type like my sister.. And shes 10... No effence its just you dont type normal Neutral
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 pm

i noe but its just tht life is not always gonna stay the same

same with fantage one day one by one ppl will leave fantage and no more fantage u noe wat i

mean ya good thnx

and dnt think i wanna take over fantage

or maybe not! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil muhahahahahha lolz jk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:34 am

i dont think it its becoming boring. Because of fantage having ecoins and parties and ecoins sale and new items, i think its awesome!
Back to top Go down
kawaiicookies
New Fantagian
kawaiicookies

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:44 pm

I kinda agree. Fantage is now making a lot of stuff for members in 2014 like no ads bothering while your playing a game  if your a member and you have to watch a video before your play the game and it makes me mad. And also EVERY movie tryouts is hsd and hsd is soooooo boring and i dont think hsd is a creative movie since its in every single tryout.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:07 pm

^dont bump, please. warning given. next tiem till be an infraction. topic locked
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you also think fantage is becoming boring   do you also think fantage is becoming boring - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you also think fantage is becoming boring
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3