Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?

Go down 
+18
sdr
Magdaleena
Bloobu
Vatt
Aliens
foreveran
Nakira
nymphie
pokeranger
CrazyCarly
Makkine
Ronnie99
v
Trash
Karen
Jian
Burittanie
Toochey-cookey
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:33 pm

xD i think thats kinda kool
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Toochey-cookey wrote:
NO NO NO!!!He did go to jail,I saw pictures of him in aorange and striped jailsuit,he was in an ACTUAL jail.There were other people in the backround,too(I even saw some guy on the toilet with his pants down,ewww.>.<).He wasnt smiling AT ALL.He was standing talking to the cops(IN A VIDEO!!!I SAW IT!!!)His parents were there,too.(I know his parents when I searched him up.)IDK the video link,but I'll try to find it.
He was in an orange jumpsuit because it was his costume. He was on a TV set. He was acting. If you don't believe me, look it up. Honestly.
Back to top Go down
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:55 pm

mhm, see i dont rlly know about this stuff soo Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:59 pm

I saw this. I suppose it was in CSI. Remember? When He had to fess that his brother Alex exploded something. I suppose he ended up doing it.
Back to top Go down
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 pm

pokeranger wrote:
I saw this. I suppose it was in CSI. Remember? When He had to fess that his brother Alex exploded something. I suppose he ended up doing it.
HOW DID I COPY U?!
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:58 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
Toochey-cookey wrote:
NO NO NO!!!He did go to jail,I saw pictures of him in aorange and striped jailsuit,he was in an ACTUAL jail.There were other people in the backround,too(I even saw some guy on the toilet with his pants down,ewww.>.<).He wasnt smiling AT ALL.He was standing talking to the cops(IN A VIDEO!!!I SAW IT!!!)His parents were there,too.(I know his parents when I searched him up.)IDK the video link,but I'll try to find it.
He was in an orange jumpsuit because it was his costume. He was on a TV set. He was acting. If you don't believe me, look it up. Honestly.
OK now i believe JB, he was in jail suit with his hand behind if you don't beive her or meh look at her other postes >.>
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:20 pm

He didn't go to jail.
I did a little research [GASPP! loljk] and found this:
Click Hereeee To Find Out If JB Went To Jail.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:44 pm

I already posted that. A page ago. And nobody listened to me.
Back to top Go down
skittles4117
Junior Fantagian
skittles4117

Location : The middle of 4 corn fields. Seriously. Not joking. Well I think one of them might be a bean feild....

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Everyone says that. And if he was in jail, could he have sung "Boyfriend" live like a few nights ago? NOPE! I don't like Bieber either, but its a scam.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:23 am

...... This is from years ago.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:43 am

Ecxatly, Rue. This topic was bumped
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?   Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber-Gone To Jail?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2