Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Account got hacked!!! Help please!!

Go down 
+20
Bluerivers
armaan
Relora
Blue
LinkKirby
Kandi
Annabelle
mileydesiree
Forever Forgotten
spring786
sahilin
sdr
.:z3r0:.
pokeranger
starlightsailor
Valval
v
foreveran
Darina123dc
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darina123dc
New Fantagian

Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Empty
PostSubject: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:43 pm

My account was recently hacked my username is Darina123dc so can anybody tell how can I get it back?! Please! Sad
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 pm

contact fantage and cahnge ur password
there isnt much anyone can do
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
v

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 pm

i agree with forever, there isn't much we can do.
but do contact fantage.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 pm

um.
i was hacked on fantage before
you have to click the ''forgot your password?'' button, click that and put in your email that you registered with.
thats how i did it.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
starlightsailor
New Fantagian
starlightsailor

PostSubject: Here's how to get it back:   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Darina123dc wrote:
My account was recently hacked my username is Darina123dc so can anybody tell how can I get it back?! Please! Sad

Valval is right. Just go to the forgot password? link and type in your username and the email you signed up with.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:46 pm

You sure you didn't type your password incorrectly? Just check. Maybe caps was on... Or you can first check 'I forgot my password' and yup... If not, contct fantage
Back to top Go down
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm

...i hete those hacks. When my membership ended someone changed my member eyes -.-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo7.com.au
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:56 pm

.:z3r0:. wrote:
...i hete those hacks. When my membership ended someone changed my member eyes -.-.
YOUR account wasn't hacked. The member eyes change back to normal non eyes when your membershipp ends. It was a glitch before. So technically, your member eyes were removed after you finished being a member
Back to top Go down
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:04 am

pokeranger wrote:
.:z3r0:. wrote:
YOUR account wasn't hacked. The member eyes change back to normal non eyes when your membershipp ends. It was a glitch before. So technically, your member eyes were removed after you finished being a member

Yep it's true, cause when I was a mem I had my member eyes removed and I couldn't wear my mem clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 am

Darina: Either you spelled your password wrong Check. Or if not click forgot password and put your email you registered with or contact Fantage Smile
Back to top Go down
spring786
New Fantagian
spring786

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:29 pm

like the others said,we cant do anything,hun. but you can contact fnatage to get your pass back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nnbb201
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm

You cancontact fantage, check to see if you spelled your password wrong, and you can also click the forgot password button. Smile But we can't do much.
Back to top Go down
mileydesiree
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:33 am

Probably the only way to keep them from hacking on to ur accout is to CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD and they will never go on again! And if u want if they still keep bugging you go to this user: awesome0456
pass:
havefun8
Then you wont have to worry about them hacking again well.... unless you have (a lot) of ecoins on your account that people are hacking well then you wight want to spens them QUIKLEY!!! So if the person spent all your ecoins or stars on you go to these sites: http://play.fantage./?PRM2210 and make a new person, then after that log in and you SHOULD have 2000 ecoins free!!! If not then go to the easiest websit to get ecoins: www.wawagames.com, register then after a few minutes you should have 300 ecoins to transfer to your user just go to my reward!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!1 cheers
Back to top Go down
Annabelle
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:01 am

someone help me my account has been hacked and if i dont find out who did it i h get another membership on my other person.
username:FlairFloss
if it was you plz tell me cause that account was special to me
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Annabelle wrote:
someone help me my account has been hacked and if i dont find out who did it i h get another membership on my other person.
username:FlairFloss
if it was you plz tell me cause that account was special to me

There really isn't anything anyone here can do. Nobody here is affiliated with/works for Fantage.
Back to top Go down
LinkKirby
Junior Fantagian
LinkKirby

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Yeah just change your password thts what happened to me... But make your password really hard or else... once I got hacked and I changed it but then I got hacked again so... Oh Yeah! Make sure it doesn't have anything to do w/ your email. Like the hacker may found your email and found info etc... if you need anything else contact me. Hope this was helpful!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:44 am

hey,
really even my account got hacked once cuz someone told me ill give you an ecoin bonus so just change ur password to summer and i listened and she logged into my account and spent 800 stars and 800 ecoins! I used to have 1175 ecoins but now its 375.But i knew her name so i reported her.Why don't you report the person too?
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:46 am

Oh yeah,wawagames dosen't work
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:47 pm

huny62807 wrote:
hey,
really even my account got hacked once cuz someone told me ill give you an ecoin bonus so just change ur password to summer and i listened and she logged into my account and spent 800 stars and 800 ecoins! I used to have 1175 ecoins but now its 375.But i knew her name so i reported her.Why don't you report the person too?

The same thing happened to me (and I feel really stupid for it).
Fortunately, I got back into my account and the worst damage she did was change my outfit.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:07 pm

There are a few topics on the forum that can help look 'em up ^^
Back to top Go down
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:40 pm

worst damage the person did to mine was like change mah eyes -.- but they r good eyes
Back to top Go down
armaan
New Fantagian
armaan

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:14 pm

farao Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Search%3Fq%3Dfantage%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1676%26bih%3D865%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch1%2C11251&chk=sbg&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1455&vpy=523&dur=1389&hovh=106&hovw=63&tx=105&ty=62&page=16&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:20,s:422&biw=1676&bih=865
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:16 pm

I'll be sad when fantage opens the day you can trade stars.

It'll take fantage hacking to a whole new level
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Bluerivers wrote:
I'll be sad when fantage opens the day you can trade stars.

It'll take fantage hacking to a whole new level

And that's exactly why they don't have such thing as star exchange.
Back to top Go down
kaarinaqtpie
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Hey foreveran whats up and i will check out ur channel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account got hacked!!! Help please!!   Account got hacked!!! Help please!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account got hacked!!! Help please!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next