Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

OH HAI THAR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

OH HAI THAR Empty
PostSubject: OH HAI THAR   OH HAI THAR Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Wanna be a rainbow desu pony?
no.
No you dont.
ANYWAYS
Im planning on making a comic (Which might happen, but maybe not..) and I would find it cool if I could enter some characters YOU guys made.
I would like it if you made a character specifically for the story. Since like, if you get one of your random characters, it might not fit with the theme.
Plot, so you can make one similar, that would fit with the plot.
----------
Story:
Theres two versions of people. Those that live in the true world, and those in the mirror world. Theres a lot of things different with the two versions, and usually the one in the mirror world reacts about what the person in the true world is feeling. When the person in the true world dies, the one in the mirror world shatters slowly, and slowly comes back to life in the body of another person, with all the memories of the previous people it was before in the brain.
Recently however, those in the mirror world haven't felt like shattering and starting all over again. Those in the mirror world actually feel like creating their own form.
And quite a lot of people in the mirror world succeeded, thus causing harm to those in the true world, making them be so much more limited.
Story takes place in: 2063

OKAY SO PLOT IDEA OVER TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER, FROM WHAT WORLD HE/SHE IS, and stuff.
Oh yes also a brief description so I can draw her/him fluently fufufu

I will not allow all characters to be in the comic, and only some will be accepted. Some might be main characters, some just supporting. Some might not appear. Ill tell you who wins and how important and stuff.
DESUUU

Last edited by Timegear on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

OH HAI THAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI THAR   OH HAI THAR Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:40 pm

This is in present day time right?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

OH HAI THAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI THAR   OH HAI THAR Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Serah wrote:

Probably a bit forward in the future.
Its like, they dont know about the mirror world, but its like, they feel a bit more limited.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

OH HAI THAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI THAR   OH HAI THAR Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Woah...

EPICCCC c:
Back to top Go down
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

OH HAI THAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI THAR   OH HAI THAR Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Timegear wrote:
Serah wrote:

Its like, they dont know about the mirror world, but its like, they feel a bit more limited.

Ah ok,
So do we have to design 2 characters? ( One in the real world and one in the mirror world )?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

OH HAI THAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI THAR   OH HAI THAR Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Serah wrote:
Timegear wrote:
Serah wrote:

Ah ok,
So do we have to design 2 characters? ( One in the real world and one in the mirror world )?

Depends, you can only design 1 though, and I can modify him/her to look how they would look like in the other one though.
I would prefer if you made 2 though. xD
Back to top Go down
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

OH HAI THAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI THAR   OH HAI THAR Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Timegear wrote:
Serah wrote:
Timegear wrote:
Serah wrote:

Ah ok,

Depends, you can only design 1 though, and I can modify him/her to look how they would look like in the other one though.
I would prefer if you made 2 though. xD

Ok x3
I'll start creating my character
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

OH HAI THAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI THAR   OH HAI THAR Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:05 am

So far, I have been liking the entries. (Only one waaaa)
I would like some more people to join, since it would be cool. xD
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

OH HAI THAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI THAR   OH HAI THAR Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Spoiler:
Theres ya go! My computer wouldn't colaborate for the second one, but, oh well, you know what she looks like. This is (Insert name here), a person who is best described as not all right in the head. Little does she know that the wild hallucinations and crazy thoughts that defy the laws of reason, along with uncontrollable urges to kill whomever is closest to her, are caused by a faulty connection to her mirror counterpart.

The other girl was born to parents who led the revolution against mirror universe. However, she was one of the extremely rare people who had a "complete" communication with her earth counterpart, meaning that their connection was more than simply influencing one another, but that they could have a conversation with only their thoughts. However, their parents, outraged, had severed the connection as best they could (not completely) and permanently dameged both sides. They banished her as an outcast and refused to acknowledge her existance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OH HAI THAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI THAR   OH HAI THAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH HAI THAR
Page 1 of 1