Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O

Go down 
+2
Skai
Bluedove28
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluedove28
Junior Fantagian
Bluedove28

Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Empty
PostSubject: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! If some of you guys know Cody Simpson, you should know that he is the most amazing singer and generous person that you would know! I thought he was snobby but today I found out he isn't BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY FOLLOWED ME ONT TWITTER! IT IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN! If you don't believe me check it out..

>> Cody's Twitter << twitter.com/thecodysimpson
>> My Twitter << twitter.com/bieberzbear
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:18 pm

uhmm,
1. Never heard of that guy.. so does it matter?
2. that could be a fake, a poser, an imposter ya know?
3. Whyyy do we care if a random singer guy followed you on twitter? it doesnt mean anything.
Back to top Go down
Bluedove28
Junior Fantagian
Bluedove28

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:26 pm

@Skai It's not fake cause it's Twitter Verified x) rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:30 pm

@Blue-you only killed one of my 3 reasons of why not to care x) rofl
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:50 pm

@Blue: Cool. I don't know or care who he is, since I'm lost in the world of not-japanese music, but still, good for you.

@Skai: Stop, ok? Just stop. I'm not going to say "don't like, don't comment," because that's just a silly statement, and everyone's entitled to their opinions, freedom of speech, etc. However, can't you think of a les inflamatory way to say this? Internet sociopathy(main cause of trolling worldwide) is rampant because you can't feel as much empathy for words and an avatar, creating an effect similar to autism. WHICH IS WHY YOU NEED TO THINK BEFORE POSTING. STOP ALREADY.

This also goes for you, Ari. You're the bestest, but please, please, please don't post on the Fantage threads if you hate polite speech.
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Mkay, It's most likely a poser. If he is, then congrats.
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:01 pm

@Makkine- okay, here. "im soooo happy for you that this jb look alike has followed you on twitter!" better? and ill post if id like, im not trying to fight but im a veteran here, im not taking stuff from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 pm

I'm not saying that you aren't allowed to post. I just said, put your thoughts out in a way that doesn't sound like you're mean or a bully. If you are thoroughly confused as to why he should be happy, say something like: "Why is this so great? I honestly don't know who he is or why he followed you. Haven't you thought maybe he's a fake?" See how less likely that is to start a fight?

Why does it matter if you'0re a veteran here? I would rather talk with a polite newbie (not noob) than a veteran that doesn't know anything about internet ettiquette.
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:46 pm

(Your suggestion sounds the same as what i said..)

I do know about 'internet ettiquette'. i knew blue before you and he hasnt been the politest to me ya know, im sorry but its how it goes with me. If hes gonna be a jerk to me, ill be a jerk to him!
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:08 pm

I have to agree w/ Makkine, lately some of the veterans here haven't been too nice to the new members. (Although Bluedove isn't new.)

Anyways, congrats! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:12 pm

(That's kind of the point, it says the same thing, but in a different way.)

What has Bluedove done to you, exccactly? On the chatbox, everyone is really mean to him for no discernible reason. And "figthing fire with fire" isn't always the best way to solve your problems.

I'm getting out of this conversation, I don't want to be a hypocrite and end this in a fight about ending fights.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:13 am

Ummmmmm what does this have to do with fantage lol

Btw it could be a poser
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O   Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody Simpson FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! =O
Page 1 of 1