Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hahaha.... xD

Go down 
+4
Relora
case1998
Burittanie
pokeranger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Hahaha.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Hahaha.... xD   Hahaha.... xD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:19 pm

I just felt like putting this up. So yesterday.....
We were at Kohls and me and my little sister were playing with these glass hourglasses. So... My little sister dropped hers onto something soft. (We were having a race first to see which of our sands go down first) Then she flipped it to the other side, saying she 'won'. Then I flipped hers again. Then she tried to flip mine. Then, somehow we both had our faults for making it fall. IT BROKE. ):< My mom was there and told me to tell the workers about it. I felt really bad and I went to sit down with my older sister and cousin. I told them what happened, my cousin was like "ooohh" And I told him he did that once in his life. He told meh no and my sister said she never did either.
I felt embarrassed and like 10 mimutes later, my dad calls (he was there too) and told me the hour glass cost 120 dollars. It was so small, I started crying on my cousin's back. Of course, he tried to comfort meh..(this is what made me laugh...) He was like, "It's okay, Bea, it happens to everyone every once in a while." he said.
My hands were covering my face and I said, "But you said you never did it!" it was funny how I said it though. I was trembling when I said it. It was like But y-y-you said you never d-did it! My sister was laughing so hard telling him he made me feel worse. The hour glass was 20 dollars anyways... I dunno why I posted this up... I was boreed
Back to top Go down
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

Hahaha.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahaha.... xD   Hahaha.... xD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:04 pm

I broke a lot of things before xD mostly technology stuff
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

Hahaha.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahaha.... xD   Hahaha.... xD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:09 pm

That is funny and funnier. That happened to me once and my mom just oushed the glass under the shelf. I was only 6 but i laugh abut it today!

Dont worry you posted something weird and funny just like my post about me licking my bro's eye. (Stil grosses me out!)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Hahaha.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahaha.... xD   Hahaha.... xD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 pm

that heppend to me once but with like 10 wine bottles
my lil sis and i were getting a cookie at a store and my foot like hit the little wine glass thing by our feet and like 10 bottles fell and broke i started to cry but the workers were nice and didnt charge us anything
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Hahaha.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahaha.... xD   Hahaha.... xD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:56 pm

120 dollars then 20 dollars? What?
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Hahaha.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahaha.... xD   Hahaha.... xD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:14 pm

No, he was joking about the 120 dollars... Which made me cry even more...
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

Hahaha.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahaha.... xD   Hahaha.... xD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:35 pm

HAHAHA! awwwww he made you feel worse! Well one time I saw a scooby doo glass truck it was colored I didn't even know so I walked to show my mom I bumped into someone and I dropped it.... My mom had to pay I think she was mad! That happened whether either I was 7, 8, or 9 not sure...

YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE!
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

Hahaha.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahaha.... xD   Hahaha.... xD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 am

what we talking about?
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
siriusblack12
New Fantagian
siriusblack12

Hahaha.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahaha.... xD   Hahaha.... xD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:08 am

interesting story lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hahaha.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahaha.... xD   Hahaha.... xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hahaha.... xD
Page 1 of 1