Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Haters.

Go down 
+23
snake
yvonnelol
xXlexiXx
Relora
Nakira
RadioGummie
Bluerivers
sahilin
pokeranger
nymphie
racchel2107
candy
Jian
Trash
Magdaleena
Makkine
Monsterbunny
S
ashley123
Oliver
Angus Bethune
McKenna
Lyli
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:50 pm

First, let me get this out of the way: I don't like Justin Bieber. I don't like his music, and I don't really know much about him. So I may not get some stuff about him right.

Hating is stupid and it really annoys me. I think that all this random Justin Bieber bashing is, to put it bluntly, irritating and stupid. Hating in general is. Yes, people are entitled to their opinions but that doesn't mean they should just shove it in peoples' faces. I swear, the next time I hear a lame Justin Bieber joke I'm going to hurt someone. And yes, it's great that Justin Bieber started on YouTube and became famous, but I don't like his songs. All of the songs I've heard from him are the same: auto-tuned poems for some girl at school that he's apparently destined to be with. I'm not sure if all of his songs are like that, so I'd love it if a fan can clarify that. Now, despite what I just said about him, I will not go to some random thread and say how much I hate Justin Bieber. If people wanted me to go ahead and say how much I hated him, I would do so in a thread for discussing our opinions about him.

There isn't really anything you can do about haters though. There an Internet rule that I'd like to quote: "Don't feed the troll". The best thing to do about haters is to ignore them. They don't matter.

And that's my opinion. /endrant

PS- Thank you, Baconator, for stretching out the first page with exclamation marks. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:12 am

Nakira wrote:
First, let me get this out of the way: I don't like Justin Bieber. I don't like his music, and I don't really know much about him. So I may not get some stuff about him right.

Hating is stupid and it really annoys me. I think that all this random Justin Bieber bashing is, to put it bluntly, irritating and stupid. Hating in general is. Yes, people are entitled to their opinions but that doesn't mean they should just shove it in peoples' faces. I swear, the next time I hear a lame Justin Bieber joke I'm going to hurt someone. And yes, it's great that Justin Bieber started on YouTube and became famous, but I don't like his songs. All of the songs I've heard from him are the same: auto-tuned poems for some girl at school that he's apparently destined to be with. I'm not sure if all of his songs are like that, so I'd love it if a fan can clarify that. Now, despite what I just said about him, I will not go to some random thread and say how much I hate Justin Bieber. If people wanted me to go ahead and say how much I hated him, I would do so in a thread for discussing our opinions about him.There isn't really anything you can do about haters though. There an Internet rule that I'd like to quote: "Don't feed the troll". The best thing to do about haters is to ignore them. They don't matter. And that's my opinion. /endrant

PS- Thank you, Baconator, for stretching out the first page with exclamation marks. I really appreciate it.

yeah pretty much is just auto tuned poems for a girl! Very Happy
From what i know i guess these are the songs?
-baby
-one less lonely girl
-one time
-somebody to love
based on the names you can kind of tel lol. but heres a full list. I didnt know of all these songs O.O

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_all_of_Justin_Bieber%27s_songs

& i completely agree with you. I have my opinions but I wouldn't go to some random website or video and comment saying how strongly i feel and just push it in peoples faces. I hate it when people even SPAM places with their stuff too -__-"
Irritating.

PS: lol & yes baconater WONDERFUL.

Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:55 am

He's a 15[or16] year old talking about ''LOOOOOOOVE''
omigawsh
He does sing good. I admit it. But autotune makes him sound like a girl.
I don't like the songs. They're all about love and im sure all his girl fans sing those in hopes of being MRS. BIEBER.
That is why.
Be glad he has fans.
More people hate my music than him. And again, what do I do? Ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Trash wrote:
omigawsh
I don't like the songs. They're all about love and im sure all his girl fans sing those in hopes of being MRS. BIEBER.
That is why.
Be glad he has fans.

Yeah, why did they auto tune him if he could sing just fine? ._.'
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Not all of his songs are about "love" though...

-Pray (about what's wrong in the world and how he does want to make a change. It's an inspiring song.)

-Never Say Never (how you should never give up and keep fighting no matter what people say.)

-Down To Earth (about his dad leavig him when he was only 10 month old. He never got to meet his dad, and his mother had to raise him herself.)
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:47 am

That just says you wont admit defeat ;]
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:31 am

Trash wrote:
omigawsh
That is why.
Be glad he has fans.

He needs something different to sing about. All the new artists these days just want to "make a change". Music isn't going to help that. Making a song isn't and he needs to realize that. He does sing good but he needs to stop acting like he's coming to save the world
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 am

YoureAPenice wrote:
Trash wrote:
omigawsh
That is why.
Be glad he has fans.

He needs something different to sing about. All the new artists these days just want to "make a change". Music isn't going to help that. Making a song isn't and he needs to realize that. He does sing good but he needs to stop acting like he's coming to save the world
I was sure MJ was trying to save the world by his Heal The World foundation.And I Agree about too much artists trying to change the world.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 am

MJ Fan wrote:
YoureAPenice wrote:
Trash wrote:
omigawsh
That is why.
Be glad he has fans.

I was sure MJ was trying to save the world by his Heal The World foundation.And I Agree about too much artists trying to change the world.

MJ I see differently, he had years in the music industry and had a right to try something like but JB hasn't even been in for five years. -o-"
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Lyli wrote:

-Pray (about what's wrong in the world and how he does want to make a change. It's an inspiring song.)

-Never Say Never (how you should never give up and keep fighting no matter what people say.)

-Down To Earth (about his dad leavig him when he was only 10 month old. He never got to meet his dad, and his mother had to raise him herself.)

Thanks, you made a really good point.
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 am

Nakira wrote:
Lyli wrote:

Thanks, you made a really good point.

Oh that's truee. whoops i feel dumb. Focusing on the negatives and such. my baaad.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 am

I find it strange he'll have a movie when its only been a year.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:07 pm

srry but i find no effect on me from this topic i still hate Justin Bieber i can't easily deal with guys who sound like girls as simple as that
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Relora wrote:
srry but i find no effect on me from this topic i still hate Justin Bieber i can't easily deal with guys who sound like girls as simple as that
HAH! i SO agree with relora! he sings like a girl and he seems like such a nerd!
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Hating won't do anything, but cause fights and arguement. So why HATE then IGNORE? And plus, the 'lovers' and 'haters' should ignore each other so they don't make 5 million girls and a bunch of haters fighting each other just because of a teen pop sensation. And if haters hate Justin Bieber, then why do they go on stuff about Justin Bieber and write stuff on there?? Haters are such a complication, no affence to all you people who hate him. Well, I don't like him and I don't hate him. But I understand how haters and lovers are like. But, no need to hate on him, 'cuz he did nothing to you. Again, no affence.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm not a belieber but some people on this forum seem reallly stubborn and close minded Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:20 pm

I dislike him because I don't like his type of music. But let me change around this discussion, why do YOU love him so much? Its not like he's done anything nice for you. You've probably never met him and never will. You might get to hug him at a concert but do you think that means anything? It sure doesn't to him. He probably forgets he even hugged you an hour after.
: ]
Back to top Go down
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Sarah wrote:
I dislike him because I don't like his type of music. But let me change around this discussion, why do YOU love him so much? Its not like he's done anything nice for you. You've probably never met him and never will. You might get to hug him at a concert but do you think that means anything? It sure doesn't to him. He probably forgets he even hugged you an hour after.

I "love" him so much because I do like his type of music. Also, he is an inspiration to me and many others. Not becuase we all think we are going to marry him someday. And he's not a bad kid either. I also like him becuase well, he's hot for one, and two, his story does give me hope that maybe one day my dreams will come true if I try and never give up.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Well his fans ARe treating him like he's the new King of Pop me and the jackson fans hate that.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Sarah's point just totally, made the most sense
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Lyli wrote:
Sarah wrote:

I "love" him so much because I do like his type of music. Also, he is an inspiration to me and many others. Not becuase we all think we are going to marry him someday. And he's not a bad kid either. I also like him becuase well, he's hot for one, and two, his story does give me hope that maybe one day my dreams will come true if I try and never give up.

alot of artists are hot an inspiring.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:25 pm

you wanna know why?

HE'S A TRANNY

case closed
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 pm

WHUT IZ A TRANNY?
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:42 pm

ITZ
A PURSEN HOO
LYK
IF DEY HALF A WEENEE
DEN
DEY WNT 2 HALF A POKET.
DO U NO WAT I MEEN?
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:44 pm

NO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haters.   Haters. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haters.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next