Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

HACKERS STINK!

Go down 
+9
pat
nymphie
Monsterbunny
MsJoyMaeda
Trash
Relora
Angus Bethune
Bluerivers
xXlexiXx
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

HACKERS STINK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Alola72 wrote:
Stop, being so RUDE to her. You want to me do that to you, SHE IS TRYING TO STOP HACKING! IF WE DON'T YOUR FANTAGE ACCOUNT WILL GET HACKED AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A FRICKEN NEW ONE. AND YOU ALL WILL BE CRYING!!! Some of you guys are being so rude, I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN DA FACE!!!
Yes, but this won't help. Some people don't use Fantage anymore. But still, this won't help AT ALL. Posting a topic will never help at all. End of story. Period.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 pm

i hope you realize %99.99 of websites like fantage have hackers and fantage is not as important as those sites because i.e club penguin is much MUCH more popular than fantage will ever be so kids care a lot more if there club penguin is hacked than if there fantage is hacked plus more sites care more about their users and will do all in their power to stop BUT fantage does not care because fantage is pretty selfish and cheap
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:49 pm

yvonnelol wrote:
Alola72 wrote:
Stop, being so RUDE to her. You want to me do that to you, SHE IS TRYING TO STOP HACKING! IF WE DON'T YOUR FANTAGE ACCOUNT WILL GET HACKED AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A FRICKEN NEW ONE. AND YOU ALL WILL BE CRYING!!! Some of you guys are being so rude, I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN DA FACE!!!
Yes, but this won't help. Some people don't use Fantage anymore. But still, this won't help AT ALL. Posting a topic will never help at all. End of story. Period.

Agreed. (:

yvonnelol wrote:
I agree with radiogummie. How is Fantage going to stop the hackers? I explained this already on another topic about this. Fantage can't control hackers. Neither can you or this topic. How do you control hackers by just posting a topic on a forum where hackers don't even go on? Their is no power to stop hackers from hacking. Again, Fantage can't help you from this situation. By the way, this is a useless topic.

Thank you Yvonne! Very Happy *hug*

Alola72 wrote:

I'm expressing my opinion. How is that rude? I'm not going up to her and telling her that I wanna punch her in the face like you are. How is she going to stop hacking? How are you going to stop hacking?

there is no way to stop it. I'm sorry to bring something so "Unbelievable" into your world but it's not going to happen unless you go to all the hackers and take away their computers and software.

yes i agree before someone says "THAT'S SO RUDE!" or says "STOP BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!!" or even "WELL, LIKE, YOU SHOULD JUST TRYYY! " because yes, I am sorry that I may come off as rude. I'm sorry for having a voice. and I'm sorry for having freedom of speech. I'm sorry for being "immature." and most of all i'm sorry for making you write this topic because obviously you're pissed off about hacking and unleashing it on me. again my apologies.

Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:09 am

So much fighting lately. It's starting to get on my nerves. >>'
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:31 am

I'm not one to talk because I guess i'm fighting but I don't mind other people's opinions. I just don't like being mis-judged for expressing mine (:
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 am

mjmjrocks05 wrote:
who the heck is shadowsneak????
shadowsneak is a user in the pros and his full username is shadowsneak1231
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HACKERS STINK!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-