Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(

Go down 
+8
Nakira
nymphie
MsJoyMaeda
Bluerivers
Relora
case1998
Angus Bethune
xXlexiXx
12 posters
AuthorMessage
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Empty
PostSubject: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:06 pm

okay people stop being so mean to me im new for gods sake you dont need to say and i quote from a user who said about my hackers topic " just making a post wont make it stop" WHO CARES DO YOU SEE ME SAYING " well your topic wont stop ( topic )" NO I DONT DO THAT WELL DONT DO IT TO ME! SO PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!

Last edited by alex15566 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:07 pm

We were informing you it can't be stopped.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Just give her a break, She will either figure it out or be helped my the Moderators or Mace ok?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:37 pm

for some reason her msg confused me...
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Relora wrote:
for some reason her msg confused me...
im sorry if it confused u but if u look at some of my posts there are some rude comments
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:43 pm

case1998 wrote:
Just give her a break, She will either figure it out or be helped my the Moderators or Mace ok?

She shouldn't be posting left and right and it's a forum people are going to hash their opinion..
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 pm

we are not being mean to you! We are just expressing our opinions! Like your HACKERS STINK! topic! People are just expressing their opinions. Ok, I know you are new but... they are opinions!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:20 pm

lol i understand now

anyway hun they weren't being mean ,or at least i hope so, they were just expressing their opinion and in life people are going to do that hun.so just calm down a bit i assure you those people are not against you.

and your new?Well than i welcome you to the forum and i know so far it might not have been great but i am sure you will come to like this place

Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:55 pm

it will not be stopped. but yeah if you want to express opinions be willing to get other people also.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Don't worry, a lot of the time people are a little too harsh on new people such as yourself. It gets better. :3
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:30 am

Okay, They were expressing their opinion and it's true it can't be stopped. I don't think a hacker would stop because of one topic i would actually think that makes that fantagian targetable lawl.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I agree ^^ I was a liddo confused by your message too x3

And how do you think a hacker feels? (Actually what they do is wrong) But does that mean they stink? .. actually dont answer that xP

You get my point though? We all have opinions, They're like (cant say that word here ), everybody has em'
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:23 am

I don't understand what we are talking about here. xD
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Would you rather we say, O YH I ABSLOTLY AGREE WITH U HAKERS R BADD !!

This is a forum where people express their opinions. I apologise for being harsh or inconsiderate in any way Wink
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:27 pm

you shouldn't make a topic about this.
it'll only make people piss you off more and it'll start a fight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(   STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP BEING MEAN TO ME >:(
Page 1 of 1