Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Updates Coming

Go down 
+27
Kandi
FrEeWiErD
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
hoangmy
Blackrose
Rock N Roll
syad
Diva_22
icerock111
Kensharma
Rattie
amitoj123
Relora
Oliver
McKenna
pokeranger
nymphie
Mustard
CakeBossLover
Xemnas
Angus Bethune
京都
S
Makkine
Santa
snake
Mace
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

Spring Updates Coming Empty
PostSubject: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey everyone.

Now I know I have been "lazy" lately (and busy, believe it or not) but I am coming back and going to try to make this forum better.

I am working on a spring theme (It will be purple) that should be done hopefully within this week.

I have put the blue theme back for the time being until the purple theme has been finished.

I want suggestions. How can we make this forum better? I know that people have wanted me to make this forum better, so give me suggestions and I will try to do it. I want to make this a more friendly place with not tons of fighting, and not a ton of noobs ruining it.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully we can turn this forum around.

Last edited by Mace on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 pm

last spring's theme was green.
but whatever.

and m'k.
Back to top Go down
Santa
New Fantagian
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Surprised Purple, Cool! XD
Back to top Go down
http://cookiehcheats.blogspot.com/
Santa
New Fantagian
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Woah! Theme Keeps Changing XD
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 pm

OOOEEEEE
you even changed it to purple

/becoming not lazy

TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm sorry if I offended you, I was not aware that you were busy. Perhaps some form of stricter guidelines for spam? That ought to get the noobs out, for the most part. I'd like contests, too!
Back to top Go down
Santa
New Fantagian
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Yeah, we should have contests Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:41 pm

here's some suggestions;

•50/50
general/fantage

•themes less dull (they are)

•remove update threads like this from the homepage a couple days before you actually apply some of them

•ban like, all the noobs

•more mods that'll actually DO their work [i'm one to talk, lawll]

...yeahwhatever.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 pm

50/50 - We can work on that soon.

Themes - I'll try harder to make them less dull... suggestions on how?

Update Threads - haha yeah.

Ban noobs - yeah, we'll see.

More mods - probably.

Contests - sure!

What kind of contests do you guys want? And what for prizes?
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm

My suggestion isn't appropriate. : ]
Back to top Go down
京都
Senior Fantagian
京都

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:18 am

wow! the blue background is cool! but my favorite colour is purple! -_- whatever .. it looks nice! good job Smile
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:14 am

Rawan - This is an old theme, I'm still working on the purple theme.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 am

How about somewhere to roleplay( as a section) and the maxnium is three charaters to rp, since I have too much imagination.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Xemnas
Regular Fantagian
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 pm

I believe more admin should be hired, and I'm not saying me. If you add more admin you won't have to worry about these problems and if this admin is active more and greater things could be added.

I'm not a fantage fan anymore but I'm pretty sure people would love longer memberships

Maybe you could make FF points and with the prizes earn ribbons and pixels and crap. Stuff like that. Use your imagination Smile

You could continue the users of the week, oh and you should have more awards. Active user, detailed user, most helpful. Then in the ranks they're would be a ribbon for that achievement.

There's a lot more stuff, maybe it'll pop in my head later.

OH and more ranks, I don't post here a lot because there's nothing to look forward to. There's like 8 ranks, that makes me feel like I'm not advancing at all. In my site I have like over 20. I know it's long and tiring but that's how I feel.
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzon.forumotion.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Oooh, I would like a roleplay section! That would be neat!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Lol Darkcrow, thats why therpz is slightly entertaining I'd be on more except its not in my entertainment/enjoyment range anymore. Yes this site would be more fun if stuff like that happened, be we all know Mace is too busy to do anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Italy wrote:
Lol Darkcrow, thats why therpz is slightly entertaining I'd be on more except its not in my entertainment/enjoyment range anymore. Yes this site would be more fun if stuff like that happened, be we all know Mace is too busy to do anything like that.

I've recently become a lot less busy, so I would love to try some things like that soon.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Mace,
You NEED to ban the noobs. XDDD. Very Happy Please they are getting annoying like seriously. IDC if I don't come on a lot but I'm becoming more active starting today so please please please BAN THEM. Very Happy THANK YOUSHH BAII MACERZ
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Well thats interesting, maybe you should concentrate on completing the theme first? I mean I guess not everyone can complete a theme with two sets of buttons in a couple hours.. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:37 pm

MK, WELL,
i would like if you put musek
and not that cheesy, mainstream, pop, annoying, autotune music,
NONO,
I mean,
METAL!

oh yeah and can you like; kill every noob.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Ana your the sweetest person I know, I'm for reals bro. NONO NOT JUST METAL ADD SOME VOCALOID TOO! : D
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Regular Fantagian
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:02 pm

CakeBossLover wrote:
Mace,
You NEED to ban the noobs. XDDD. Very Happy Please they are getting annoying like seriously. IDC if I don't come on a lot but I'm becoming more active starting today so please please please BAN THEM. Very Happy THANK YOUSHH BAII MACERZ

Cake Boss, that is impossible to do. Then there would be no new members
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzon.forumotion.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:43 pm

@Ari: Nooo, I don't like metal so much! And having music on all the time would be annoying and I wouldn't be able to concentrate (on what, I'm not so sure. But STILL)! DX

@Byakku: I agree. Let's do all of this after Mace completes the theme.

Wait, banning all the noobs? THAT SOUNDS ELITIST AND EXCLUSIVE. But a good idea BUT STILL "NOOB" IS SUBJECTIVE DD:<.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:23 pm

I agree with a role play section.

@Ari Nah,my sister fell asleep with metal music.I heard it every night until last year.

In my opinion the noob idea sound nice.However,not very probable because noobs are like feral animals they ALWAYS come back.

Perhaps things can get stricter in certain areas like bumping.I've noticed some NOOBS will scroll ALL the way down and go to a topic made in October.To most it is okay but I find it highly annoying.The spamming is about just as bad.Shall we mention the trolling?

If anything you should be more active mace I mean with this huge bug infestation(you know what I am referring to).After that this forum is amazing and this is why I come back.
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 pm

durr, the thing has pause button.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Updates Coming
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next