Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Updates Coming

Go down 
+27
Kandi
FrEeWiErD
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
hoangmy
Blackrose
Rock N Roll
syad
Diva_22
icerock111
Kensharma
Rattie
amitoj123
Relora
Oliver
McKenna
pokeranger
nymphie
Mustard
CakeBossLover
Xemnas
Angus Bethune
京都
S
Makkine
Santa
snake
Mace
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Makkine

Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:13 pm

~A~ wrote:
durr, the thing has pause button.
...I'm stupid. orz
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Mace wrote:
50/50 - We can work on that soon.

Themes - I'll try harder to make them less dull... suggestions on how?

Update Threads - haha yeah.

Ban noobs - yeah, we'll see.

More mods - probably.

Contests - sure!

What kind of contests do you guys want? And what for prizes?
Hurhurhur...
[]Themes
[x]Update Threads
[MAYBEE! Kiddin', dunno]Ban Noobs
[x]More Mods
[x]Contests

How about maybe... ummm... I was thinking about thing other than fantage contests, since most people here quit. I was thinking more of singing conetsts, pixel, whatever, video....
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Regular Fantagian
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Mace wrote:
50/50 - We can work on that soon.

Themes - I'll try harder to make them less dull... suggestions on how?

Update Threads - haha yeah.

Ban noobs - yeah, we'll see.

More mods - probably.

Contests - sure!

What kind of contests do you guys want? And what for prizes?

Themes- I've always appreciated themes that blended with black, so black and green, black and red. Stuff like that.

Ban Noobs- I still understanf why you would ban new members. That just sound idiotic

More Mods- you definitley need that and new admins.

Contests- ehh, the I've never been fond of the contests here. There always of stuff I can't do lol. But the others will totally like them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzon.forumotion.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Darkcrow99 wrote:
CakeBossLover wrote:
Mace,
You NEED to ban the noobs. XDDD. Very Happy Please they are getting annoying like seriously. IDC if I don't come on a lot but I'm becoming more active starting today so please please please BAN THEM. Very Happy THANK YOUSHH BAII MACERZ

Cake Boss, that is impossible to do. Then there would be no new members

I agree. I mean, Shiney, some new people that come on aren't that noobish sometimes. Some are, but not all. We'll just need to accept the fact that they need to learn, but no new members, inactiveness. I've been slightly inactive, maybe more, because I haven't seen changes, not even a lot. I've been getting active more often, since the blue theme is back on and you, Mace, have gotten on and decided to make changes. Yes, I'll be on more, I will. :]
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:16 pm

what shade is the purple gonna be
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:16 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Darkcrow99 wrote:
CakeBossLover wrote:
Mace,
You NEED to ban the noobs. XDDD. Very Happy Please they are getting annoying like seriously. IDC if I don't come on a lot but I'm becoming more active starting today so please please please BAN THEM. Very Happy THANK YOUSHH BAII MACERZ

Cake Boss, that is impossible to do. Then there would be no new members

I agree. I mean, Shiney, some new people that come on aren't that noobish sometimes. Some are, but not all. We'll just need to accept the fact that they need to learn, but no new members, inactiveness. I've been slightly inactive, maybe more, because I haven't seen changes, not even a lot. I've been getting active more often, since the blue theme is back on and you, Mace, have gotten on and decided to make changes. Yes, I'll be on more, I will. :]

Aren't I Shiney? ;v;
MACE
WE WANT ONE RP
A BOREDOM RP
ONLY ONE
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 pm

^Sorry... I'm not good with the name changes... But one Roleplay is up at least.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:06 am

the spring updates are very nice mace thnx! ^_^
Back to top Go down
amitoj123
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:00 am

500,00000 ecoins for the prize wining the contest
Back to top Go down
amitoj123
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:02 am

Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
amitoj123
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:03 am

can u make a race contest with oets
lol!
Back to top Go down
amitoj123
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:04 am

i mean pets
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rattie
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:35 am

First and foremost, work on the Theme. You can worry about the other things later. Don't make the theme simply a recolor of the current one. That would be quite boring... Make it have something interesting. Sure the forum's mainly based on Fantage, but add something to it that stands out from the rest of it.

Second, the Updates. Only make an update when something is actually updated! That way people will be surprised when they get on the forum and see for themselves that something has been changed. When you make announcements on what you will do, it doesn't have the same effect.

As for Moderation, having a second Administrator might not be a bad idea, seeing that you have been busier than usual. This way you won't have as much to worry about the next time you come into the forum. Don't have applications for the job, though. Pick who you yourself think should be the Admin. This ties in with the "Noob Control". Now, you can't change the fact that some of these new users might have some difficulty following the rules here. Trust me, when I started out on the forums, I might have broken a rule or two. Somehow make sure that your staff members are doing their job by looking at the forum every few days to see if there is any bumping, spamming, etc. Don't ban all of the noobs, though. A friendly reminder of the rules should suffice. If they continue to go against the rules, suspend them for a few days. If after their suspension they keep at it, ban them for good.

Finally, the "Extra Stuff". The FF Cash Store could definitely have a few more things for sale. Donating FF Cash to others seems a little unfair. I mean, let's say a very active poster on the forum decides to donate to a member that maybe isn't posting at all. That would seem unfair that the active user did all that posting, just to give their money away to someone who perhaps doesn't post as much. Reconsider the Donation System. Also, in the FF Cash Information Topic, the "to" in your answer for "What can I do with Fantage Forum Cash?" should be "too". Roleplaying is great! Keep it as it is. If the one roleplay gets out of hand, make another one which could possibly have no plot at all, like the Boredom Roleplay suggested by Timegear.

I have no input Contests or Ranks, so that is all.

~Rattie

PS: SORRY FOR MAKING THIS SO LONG! Dx
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/
Kensharma
Junior Fantagian
Kensharma

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 am

I would personally love to see a more active game guide section.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Regular Fantagian
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 am

Rattie wrote:
First and foremost, work on the Theme. You can worry about the other things later. Don't make the theme simply a recolor of the current one. That would be quite boring... Make it have something interesting. Sure the forum's mainly based on Fantage, but add something to it that stands out from the rest of it.

Second, the Updates. Only make an update when something is actually updated! That way people will be surprised when they get on the forum and see for themselves that something has been changed. When you make announcements on what you will do, it doesn't have the same effect.

As for Moderation, having a second Administrator might not be a bad idea, seeing that you have been busier than usual. This way you won't have as much to worry about the next time you come into the forum. Don't have applications for the job, though. Pick who you yourself think should be the Admin. This ties in with the "Noob Control". Now, you can't change the fact that some of these new users might have some difficulty following the rules here. Trust me, when I started out on the forums, I might have broken a rule or two. Somehow make sure that your staff members are doing their job by looking at the forum every few days to see if there is any bumping, spamming, etc. Don't ban all of the noobs, though. A friendly reminder of the rules should suffice. If they continue to go against the rules, suspend them for a few days. If after their suspension they keep at it, ban them for good.

Finally, the "Extra Stuff". The FF Cash Store could definitely have a few more things for sale. Donating FF Cash to others seems a little unfair. I mean, let's say a very active poster on the forum decides to donate to a member that maybe isn't posting at all. That would seem unfair that the active user did all that posting, just to give their money away to someone who perhaps doesn't post as much. Reconsider the Donation System. Also, in the FF Cash Information Topic, the "to" in your answer for "What can I do with Fantage Forum Cash?" should be "too". Roleplaying is great! Keep it as it is. If the one roleplay gets out of hand, make another one which could possibly have no plot at all, like the Boredom Roleplay suggested by Timegear.

~Rattie

truer words have never been spoken xD . And this is why I think your da best site founder in da world Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzon.forumotion.com
icerock111
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 pm

its so cool lol! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rattie
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Xemnas wrote:
Rattie wrote:

~Rattie

truer words have never been spoken xD . And this is why I think your da best site founder in da world Very Happy .
lolol thanks!

And a little something to add about the theme: Since it is gonna be the "Spring" Theme, make it feel like spring!
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/
Diva_22
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Sounds Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
syad
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:53 pm

it would be cool if you had a tab that said fantage cheats and glitches that would help and that it would be good cheats and glitches.
Back to top Go down
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian
Rock N Roll

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Ban blair. she swears. ALOT.

And maybe contests about....... Who can post the most in 1 week? And the prizes can be ...... FF cash. By the way, what the heck do ya do with FF cash anyway? Is getting a new username it?

Oh and Rattie........ how do ya know me? and nothings up. Well, the birds. hehe.

Ive so far seen 3 people talking to me through there signature.... whats UP with that? ......

Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:38 pm

You know this is old right?
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:40 pm

oh now it's a blue theme cool!
Back to top Go down
hoangmy
New Fantagian
hoangmy

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:44 pm

im an anime artist so i think purple would be good for spring but add other colors too flower
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:20 am

rainbow would be cool it can bring the "spring" theme
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 am

i know this topid is old topic but .
Suggestions:
Put music on this and have a perosna takeing requests (Stupid i know but im a bit hi today)
More contests
Eh IDK
Thats all i can think of for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Updates Coming   Spring Updates Coming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Updates Coming
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next