Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Finding a Way Home [::STORY]

Go down 
+2
Charmed
snake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Empty
PostSubject: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 pm

okay, so, this was a dream i had~ it was actually pretty cool. i actually would like to try making a movie out of it.
THERE ARE SEQUELS... OYES.
oh, the most recent chapter won't be in a spoiler, but when i post the chapter AFTER that, i'll put the older ones in spoilers.
K HURR WE GO;
---
CHAPTER ONE:
CHAPTER TWO:
I woke up and realized there was daylight outside.
“...Daylight? How?” I muttered to myself, and opened the lazy susan door.
Crawling out, I put my hands on sand.
“...Wait – SAND?!” I shouted, wondering what in the heck was going on. While I was walking around, puzzled and shocked, something TOTALLY out of the ordinary happened.
•{===}•
Out of the sand sprang a large sand worm that appeared to be made of rock, which was carved perfectly round. There were segments of the creature's body and they weren't connected, they were just floating near each other.
I leapt back, trying to find my bat and then remembering I had dropped it; why would I do that? It was my only weapon. Forgetting the creature was there, I started smacking myself on the forehead. “STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.”
Then there was a roar.
It came from the sand-worm-creature-thing. Guessing that meant “YOU LOOK TASTY!” I took off running towards where I remembered the lazy susan was.
I was feet away from it, and the sand-worm was inches behind me.
“I'll have to dive... I just gotta time it right.” I muttered, running as fast as I can.
Fortunately for me, I'd left the door to the lazy susan open, so I could dive in. Just a yard away now, I dove towards it.
“I'm gonna make it...!”
...No. No I wasn't.
I landed just a foot away from it. I realized I couldn't get in as quickly with my size.
“Transform!” I yelled. There was a bright flash of light, and standing in my place was a cat with perfect white hair, and a black crescent moon on its forehead.
I ran into the lazy susan and yelled “Transform!” again, so I could have thumbs to shut the door with. When I transformed back my head hit the top of the lazy susan hard.
“OW! I shouldn't have done that so quickly...” I said, rubbing my head. Looking out, I realized the creature was still after me.
I reached for the door and shut it quickly.

CHAPTER THREE:
Coming soon...

Last edited by N on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Good! Moreeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:19 am

I like your stories bro. ^.^
But your lazy susan still scares the crap outta me.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:45 am

i want moreee! <3
Back to top Go down
chrysanthemum7
Regular Fantagian
chrysanthemum7

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Ooooh! Cool! I love those kind of interesting dreams... lol! More! ^.o
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:15 pm

S wrote:
I like your stories bro. ^.^
But your lazy susan still scares the crap outta me.

LMFAO.
that's why i love you, sairy. XDD

---
I posted the next chapter, btw.
Back to top Go down
chrysanthemum7
Regular Fantagian
chrysanthemum7

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Nice. Was this really your dream and were you a cat in the story or a human with paws and cat ears?
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:00 pm

i actually could shapeshift into a cat in my dream. ^^
i just twisted it around when i posted it a few months ago, and made her name diff. and stuff... i'm actually telling it the right way now. XP
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 am

it needs more suspense :p
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:08 am

suspense?
shay, i don't write dramatic stories. :T
i hate romance stories and crap like that >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Way Home [::STORY]   Finding a Way Home [::STORY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Way Home [::STORY]
Page 1 of 1