Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A new person..............?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian
Destiny_Forever

A new person..............? Empty
PostSubject: A new person..............?   A new person..............? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Okay hey im minnieme91 aka Destiny_Forever!I would like you to get to know me so heres 2 things about me,my real name is Destiny and my fav color is blue!There xD anywayz this post iz about my friend Gabby.My friend Gabby goes on fantage,shes a premium member.Anywayz shes like my one bestie on there the one i talk to offline of fantage (we e-mail eachother and we used to go on this chatbox thing) anywayz i told her about here and how itz cool and a good place to get advice.This might b my last post for the day but yea.So we're on Spring Break but todays my last night and day to hang and stuff sooo we might b havin a new user idk what her user will b but ill keep u updated!If u want to know me on other websites ill tell u!I go on many websitez but u can ask me what ones i go on and ill tell u!OFCOURSE I go on fantage im minnieme91 non member and im gonna get another membership here pretty soon!I was supposed to get one sometime tonight but idk what happened to that.My personal dream (on fantage) is to be the top fantagian (highest level ect.) kinda like civic_princess.I hate those obsessed fanz shes just a person on the internet and shes just a person with a VERY high level.My oppiniion is civic_princess is very rude!She is just like a snobby famous person!Who am I to be judging!
gtg byeeeeeeee queen
Back to top Go down
filipino
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A new person..............?   A new person..............? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:41 pm

lol i'm new here too
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian
Destiny_Forever

PostSubject: Re: A new person..............?   A new person..............? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Do u go on www.fantage.com?I think i know u
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: A new person..............?   A new person..............? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 am

My name is Gabby. Lol I am a premium member on fantage. And I have a best friend named Destiny. NOT joking. LOL I am kinda new here two, but have visited this website frequently... LOL
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A new person..............?   A new person..............? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:54 am

Welcome everyone to the forum plz read the rules and enjoy your time on the forum!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new person..............?   A new person..............? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new person..............?
Page 1 of 1