Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through

Go down 
+12
nymphie
snake
Kandi
v
Nakira
pokeranger
rangels
Makkine
swag
Oliver
bladerunner22
no
16 posters

Could you see your fantage character in one of these categories? Don't think just answer.
Yes
Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Vote_lcap38%Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
No
Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Vote_lcap44%Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
More than one
Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Vote_lcap18%Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
no
Passionate Fantagian

Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Empty
PostSubject: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Do what the title says, and THEN you can post whatever.

Members vs Non members.
Oh how this annoys me to no end.
Oh! I know what you're thinking now, "Oh no... she's gonna go off all "NON MEMBERS SUCK!" or "Members suck!"
SHUT
THE FRICK UP.
Now, hold your poorly contained horses and CALM DOWN for a moment.
I am going to be the one who says SHUT UP here.
Because I know this forum is getting more members, and more of those members actually PLAY Fantage, unlike the veterans. (Well, ALMOST all of them...)
So before you go flaming me for doing something that's been done fifty thousand times, READ IT.
To you non members;
Shut up about members being mean and rude. Because I have met some nasty little nons in my years on Fantage. I think it's fair to say that the majority of people who play Fantage are stuck up brats.
Of course I have had my share of nice nons. And it's easy to befriend them.
Now, I'm going to give you a list of different nons (Yes, there's a list for Mems too, don't get your frilly little underwear in a wad.) In my OPINION. No names will be involved.
Nice: These are the good nons. They can make friends easily and are completely okay with members.
Wannabes: These are the people who use Ecoins and start pretending to be a member. Of course, it takes but a single click to prove they're not.
Followers: The ones who hang out with mems and always go against nons in the "Nons vs Mems" thing. They think it makes them look cool to hang with the members.
Stuck ups: The ones who supposedly hate members. For no reason.
FantageForum nons: The sensible ones who join a forum instead of yell at people on Fantage.
Newbies: they're quiet, either they have Safe Chat or No Chat. Or they're just shy. Either way, they're usually in the back doing nothing but watching others.

To Members
I really wish the report button worked, because if it did, I would have reported so many people by now.
SO MANY members are mean.
SO
MANY
Just SHUT UP! SHUT UP! QUIT THINKING YOUR OH-SO COOL BECAUSE YOU CAN HATE ON PEOPLE FOR BEING A NON! QUIT THINKING YOUR THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND! BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT!
Oi....
Here's the list...
Nice: They get along with everyone.
Stuck ups: They think they're better than everyone, and they also think that since they're a member they get to boss everyone around. You see more of these than nice ones. Remember, these are mean to members too.
Cool: They're respected by people that know them.
Outside to Inside: They look nice with other members, but are completely rude to nons.
Forum Mems: They're sensible and join a forum.
Quiet: They just hang back. Polite, and not very show off-y.

And then there's me.
I really couldn't put myself in any of those categories, and I'm sure no one else can. I'm not asking for you to place yourself in one. I'm just saying, these are the types of nons and mems I see around Fantage. I'm not pinpointing anyone. I'm not blaming anyone. I am simply stating my opinion.

Yes, I'm a member.
And sometimes, I wish I could strangle some of those people on Fantage.

Oi... just needed to get off of my chest.
Smile
I'm not yelling at anyone personally, I'm just yelling at no one.
I'm pretty sure I just signed myself up for A LOT of haters.
Fun.
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:44 am

Wow. You must be really mad about this topic, aren't you? I've really got nothing to say about it. I'm not sure what kind of type non-member I would be. But I like what you type. Thumbs up to you. (Sorry if I sound weird. >o<)
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 am

You're cool!
>w<
I don't play Fantage any more, but this is ridiculously true.
Better than most mem/non topics I've seen.
Kudos to you!
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
swag
Regular Fantagian
swag

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 am

when i used to play i had a non member friend and members would sometimes be rude to him.
and that just stupid
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:23 am

Well, I'm glad you could keep your sense of humour all the way through. Putting the different types of mems/non-mems in a red colour was also a good choice.

Now, now, I completely agree with you, and that's the problem. Everyone on this forum, everyone on Fantage, would agree with this post, but a few would turn their backs and act like you've described the next second. It's this kind of hypocrisy we have to target.

Sorry for being cynical.
Back to top Go down
rangels
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:21 pm

soo true..Surprised
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Question: Is this some sort of rant?

But anyways, it seems so infuriating for you. I got used to it. I'm a non-member and I don't really care as long as it doesn't get out of hand...
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:41 pm

SO TRUE. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:39 pm

I agree with you 100%. All of these Fantagians are the same, it's just that members have more access to more things. They're just pixels, people.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Yeah, you're right about all of this. There are way too more people on Fantage like this. WAY TOO MANY.

People need to figure out that Fantage wasn't made so you can pretend you're some big shot when in reality you're just a kid with your parent's credit card and 10 dollars to back it up.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:06 pm

i agree. e.e
i don't play fantage anymore, though - it's too much of a kiddy game for me... lol.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:56 pm

There are two reasons why I quit. I grew out of it and the people can be VERY,VERY,VERY rude.
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 pm

I also agree.
I don't play Fantage much, probably 3-7 minutes a day.
I guess I'd be a nice non-member, because I'm not mean. I used eCoins but I don't pretend to be a member. My sister once went to a party, and people were saying alot of mean things about members and non-members.
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:57 pm

I was both a member and non for a long time, and I couldn't get over the rudeness by both groups. To me, in the end, we are just people sitting behind computers. Not much different between us.

Last edited by Fantasygirl on Mon May 23, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Well, in my whole ranting process, I forgot about eCoin users.
So basically there four. Wannabes, Basic eCoin users, and Lazy Members.
They're all pretty self-explanatory.
Smile
--
Also, I want to thank you all for not flaming me. Last time I did one of these, it was when I was less mature. So, it wasn't very logical.
It does mean a lot to me that I'm not looked down upon for something that's been discussed forever.
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:22 am

I agree about the ecoins, because most of the time people are just wacko when it comes to that. I was a basic ecoin user, until I became a member. I wasn't a wannabee, even though some people were.
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Fantasygirl wrote:
I agree about the ecoins, because most of the time people are just wacko when it comes to that. I was a basic ecoin user, until I became a member. I wasn't a wannabee, even though some people were.
The "Basic eCoin user" thing refers to both members and non members.
Guess I didn't make it very clear.
I use eCoins too, so yeah.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:25 pm

I agree btw I am a non on fantage with alot of ecoins and I don't pretend to be mem

Btw to nonz and memz why can't we just get along!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:26 pm

this is a old topic D: well 5 months ago..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through   Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before you type at me, read the topic all the way through
Page 1 of 1