Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vals...... ok, seriously!

Go down 
+29
The Kitty
amandaso
Rockie
**Riley**
Fantasygirl
alex
xXlexiXx
PandaCakesXD
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
chaychay1230
yvonnelol
FruitCake
Janelle
Blue
Rock N Roll
Jamie
angel22201
Oliver
ashley808
Forever Forgotten
Kandi
Blackrose
no
MsJoyMaeda
Destiny_Forever
Relora
♥cherry♥
Pommu-pon
mayanm
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 am

Yeah, I know. Then they'll be running back to Fantage in despair :]

But on Safe Chat on it it has:
Do you want to > go on a date?

>.>

I think WitchMe is a version of Fantage but for older people..

I don't think Fantage actually knows about all this Vals, Beb, Pd thing. I think they only have a thing where it detects some certain words, but nothing about love conversation.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 am

haha lol really? i dont't know about that and ikr definitely for older kids
Back to top Go down
Rockie
Regular Fantagian
Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:11 am

hahahaa actually, italia, witchme wont let you say f word or a word. but you can say a................$$
Back to top Go down
amandaso
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 pm

I was in third grade this year and i saw people dating.
I was like wow people we're too young for this seriously!
Back to top Go down
The Kitty
Rookie Fantagian
The Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Okay, this is the conversation I've been waiting for ever since I discovered Fantage... I mean, I make a party and I keep seeing couples becoming! And the site is for YOUNG KIDS to play in!!! Ew...
It's now "beb" for "babe" and I keep wondering where these kids got that word from...
I wonder if their mom and dad know that their little kids know about this type of thing... :[ :/
I went to this "beb tryouts" and what I saw in there was people pretending that it was all normal to be obsessed with getting a "beb!" I mean, what if a little kid was in there to learn what a "beb" is? :O
Additionally, people ask for a lot of personal information online and these kids are telling EVERYTHING! Where they live, how old they are, what their real name is, etc.! I thought that you were supposed to report that?!
I hate how some kids are being so oblivious... don't they get any lessons at school or from their parents about online safety? Don't they know what's appropriate and what's innapropriate?
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

@The Kitty your allowed to say "im in New York" and "Oh well I'm 11" just not ur adress like 1234 street street when i joined i looked at the rules and everything me and my parents went over this too...but "beb" it just out of hand plus one of my friends were talking about it to me we were like "this is just out if hand" so lets just go with it until its all gone :L
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:46 pm

This topic is annoying no one really should worry. The kids can't give out really personal info and normally it's just other kids. They just wanna be like their older siblings or parents. They want to have a taste of maturity. As long as this does not affect their real lives I am over all okay with it.
Back to top Go down
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian
~Kitty~x3

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:13 am

I totally agree to this! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:35 am

are you agreeing to relora or us?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Me I think. I mean there isn't many if any bad things arising from this. Truly let 'em have a fake bf or gf. As long they don't have it all either connect to or effect their real lives I think it's completely okay.

Plus in this modern day and age with a corrupt world like this things aren't gunna be cupcakes and butterflys. Even if you ban the word "beb" they will just find something else to say. Though your intentions are probably good. Have you even thought about what the others think? Maybe it was an eleven year old who started it. Maybe the little kids just want to have some fun and kinda laugh and giggle at the thought. I say let them do it.
Back to top Go down
hilol24
Devoted Fantagian
hilol24

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Ok this what i dont get AT ALL: People are saying that "vals" instead of "pd" but when valentines day was over, ppl were STILL calling ppl there VALS! OK IT STARIGHT PPL ITS NOT VALENTINES DAY ANYMORE T_T!
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:30 pm

but still even though vals r stupid u can't stop them so maybe we should just let them be cause they will never get the message to stop soo yeah!
Back to top Go down
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian
~Kitty~x3

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Im agreeing to everyone. I go to val tryouts for fun to see what ppl do. Its really disturbing because when i was in vip room in white seal ppl were like. "mkez ot" im like WTjjF...(what the fudge).
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
Kendal
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: I know u   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:46 pm

_natalia_ wrote:
I totally agree to this! tongue
Natalia i know u u r bbuddys with kerry1938 and we were looking for omarthebest9 and Pinkstardust tht day do u remember Arrow afro afro farao Basketball monkey monkey
Back to top Go down
amu1000
New Fantagian
amu1000

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 pm

val tryouts dont make sense!! confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fantagerox88
Kendal
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

wateva u suck my a!!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm

@Kendal ....
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 am

Now they don't say val Tryouts. They say BEB tryouts,WIFE tryouts and husband tryouts. That Is sooooooooooooooo G-ROSS!!!!!!!No offence, I just feel it.For the older people like 13-20 its alright. But 8-12 is definetly not ok.
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:35 am

lots of people also say stuff like 'want to spent a romantic evening together' and stuff like that. it makes me sick that people can think like this nowadays
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:49 am

You guys truly scare me if this completely makes you sick... Of course most of you just started middle school and haven't yet learned how young things really start. When I mean this I mean everything O_O
What they do on fantage is completely harmless. Unless of course, the kid is as stupid as contacting the person in the real world. What they do on fantage is totally innocent and for fun. Kids around the age of 10 are bound to want to explore what a boyfriend or girlfriend is and with a site that is soooo filtered and sooo impossible to deal with, thay can kinda test it out.

@Mayanm I hope you understand that a romantic evening doesn't always point to the one thing. That can just mean having a fake dinner and hangout session. Maybe some innocent kissing but that's it.
\Oh also do you see how old kids on the game are. More and More of them are teenagers. (me being one but I only get on for my little brother who doesn't give a hoot about this stuff) So the other teenagers will come in and do the same. The little kids not knowing what it is will more than likely ignore it. OR out of curiosity try it out.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 am

@Relora You deserve a gold star for telling people the point. Giving out your real name is fine, there's probably thousands of people with the same name. Of course they do, little kids are like totally curious.

And fantage is from ages 8-14, I believe Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vals...... ok, seriously!   Vals...... ok, seriously! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vals...... ok, seriously!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: