Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian
Rock N Roll

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:10 am

ok i know i know im a clueless person on avatars...... But i figured everything out actuslly! well... sorta....... How do you make your fantagian bigger on paint??? cuz mine is small as you can see and idk how ta change it! i tried zooming but it dont do nothing. HELP!!!!!! affraid Question
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:52 am

I can help! Zoom in(obviously) Then you need to put a box around your fantage characterAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tip_110
Then right click in the box, and select crop

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tip_210
Back to top Go down
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:38 am

Talk about abusing the exclamation mark!!!!!!11111!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!
Anyway, if you know how to take a screen shot of your Fantagian, then do that (just press Prt Scr twice)
Go to your paint program, and find the PASTE button. click it.
Use the crop tool, right click it, select copy. Then open another paint window and right click the white square and select paste.
Also I don't know what paint program you have, so the directions may vary.
Back to top Go down
Rock N Roll
Junior Fantagian
Rock N Roll

PostSubject: Re: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:10 pm

HEY, HEY, HEY LOOK WHOSE AVATAR ISNT TINY? wait, sorry caps lock. O_o Anyway, thx canyfan4ever you helped me alot and now i can get on with my life! afro i owe ya one! alien
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Rock N Roll wrote:
HEY, HEY, HEY LOOK WHOSE AVATAR ISNT TINY? wait, sorry caps lock. O_o Anyway, thx canyfan4ever you helped me alot and now i can get on with my life! afro i owe ya one! alien

your welcome! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1