Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Last day of school..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
v

Last day of school.. Empty
PostSubject: Last day of school..   Last day of school.. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Just to start the paragraph;
I cried.

I mean, I seriously cried so much. When I got to school, I started tearing up when I saw some of my friends. When we went outside after breakfast, I met up with some others, and a while after, I saw Chris, and Marie and I went over to him. After talking for a while, I just started crying out of nowhere. They were trying to comfort me, and Cicely finally made me smile when she called me a crybaby. ..and I hit her. xD

After that, we went into class, watched Up, and played some board games. I sat in between Torrence and Darwen cause I was trying to fix Darwen's vest. Total failure. Lol. When I finally gave up, I just sat there, watching Up. Darwen made a signing book thing and I used half of the page. First one to sign it. Haha. For a while, we just sat there and watched the movie. Then Rocky, Cicely, and I played a board game. After that, we went to recess, then lunch, took a lot of pictures, blah blah blah. Then, lunch recess came. We took even more pictures with Jasmin, Andrew, Rocky, Torrence, Marcus, and Marie. I was trying to get Andrew to take a picture with me, but I couldn't run cause I had heels. I had to wear a skirt.

Anywho, after recess, we went back to class, played a little more, then went outside to play. Torrence, Marcus, Marie, Rocky, Jacob, Darwen, Cicely, and I took a whole bunch of pictures before we left. Right when the bell rang, and it was time to go, I gave a hug to everyone, including Mrs. Howery, and went with Cicely to Mrs. Heaslet's room. Omar was there, and then I was about to cry, so I told Omar to hold my papers, my cookie, and my glasses, and started to cry a lot. I mean, A LOT. Omar was trying to comfort me, and say it's okay, and when Chris and Daniel came, they both tried to comfort me too, and Chris was like, "It's okay Pharanya, don't cry, we'll see each other in 2 months." When I was still crying, Savannah and stuff came out and thought I was fake crying, but when they found out I was really crying, they started hugging me, and there was like a crowd surrounding me. After that, Carolyn came, and I saw her crying, so I continued to cry. When I was about to leave, I gave Chris, Omar, and Daniel a huge hug, and left. When I went to the front of the school, I saw Marie waiting with Phannara, and she was crying too. I started to cry even more, and I gave her a big hug, and I heard someone say 'watching these girls crying breaks my heart.' After that, we all left, and walked to the front of the school. Joe and Kenneth were there, so when I was about to leave, I gave a hug to Joe. He was trying to make Kenneth give me a hug, and I said in a bad mood, "If he doesn't want to give me a hug, then he doesn't have to." Then I got in the car and left.

Ughh, today was a long day. I miss my friends/family. ; ^ ;

Oh, and I had to wear a skirt today. I might upload a few pictures on here, if you guys want. :3
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school..   Last day of school.. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:08 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Copied from dA? Or pasted from dA?
*hugs*

..both..
xD
Back to top Go down
Miranda
New Fantagian
Miranda

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school..   Last day of school.. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:35 pm

I know how you feel. I'm graduating from Middle school to Highschool this year. We had to practice for graduation, and then between breaks we all got together and started to hug each other and talking about old times. It was really a great moment. But major waterworks came when me and Taylor went up to the stage and gave a speech, everyone just started crying.

I so wish school didn't have to end so soon T_T
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school..   Last day of school.. Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:06 pm

u had ur last day of school so early?????

grr florida sux
Back to top Go down
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
♥cherry♥

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school..   Last day of school.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 am

Don't say last day of school. Here I will tell you why *cries*
Okay I am in love with this guy that was in my class and he is MOVING TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL 'N' I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO TELL HIM I LIKE HIM!! GRRRRRR! At least I will see him in a couple years when i am in junior high! Smile but still. and he likes this other girl that was in my class cuz he told me cuz he trusts me. He told his friend n i think a couple others and his friend trys to rat him out sometimes in art and he almost made her find out, then I felt like i was turning red and the guy I liked was going like, not talking but lip syncing, *WTF!* I am sad. If i see him in public lol i am going to just pounce on him xD
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school..   Last day of school.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:34 am

awww sooooooooooooo sad!!

well youll see them in two months
they even said so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school..   Last day of school.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last day of school..
Page 1 of 1