Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Close to being Banned

Go down 
+8
Makkine
shinistars
Relora
Bloobu
Nakira
nymphie
Abbey
FrEeWiErD
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

Close to being Banned Empty
PostSubject: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 am

If u c my warning bar i can c im VERY close to being banned.Sad
Help.(If u can)
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:48 am

Oh really? I wonder why?
Maybe it's because you've sworn, spammed, bumped, broken about every possible rule there is, and made pointless posts.
Do you know how hard it is, with 4 staff, to clean up everyone's spam and stuff?
We were trying to make this forum a better place and it certainly doesn't help that you are breaking the rules.
Look, you're very close to being banned. Consider yourself lucky you aren't.
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:50 am

Wow.When have i EVER sworn.Ive done EVERYTHING else BUT sworn.And waddou mean POINTLESS posts.I have NEVER done that EITHER.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 am

FrEeWiErD wrote:
Wow.When have i EVER sworn.Ive done EVERYTHING else BUT sworn.And waddou mean POINTLESS posts.I have NEVER done that EITHER.

TROLLOLOLOL
You wanna try? Very Happy

One of the ~many~ examples:

Close to being Banned 54444

Starring out letters doesn't make it right. It still counts.

This thread ITSELF is an example of pointless.
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 am

If i hade a chance to tell EVERYONE how i feel i would take it but fail.Cuz i dont have enough middle fingerz.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:03 am

FrEeWiErD wrote:
If i hade a chance to tell EVERYONE how i feel i would take it but fail.Cuz i dont have enough middle fingerz.
Okay. You have no idea who I am. You never will. You have NOOO idea who ANY of these people are, either. Right now, you're being extremely disrepectful to everyone. Have you ever heard the saying "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."? That is the best saying that applies here. Look, you're being rude. WHY do you expect us to treat you well if you're treating us that way? You have no right to act like you are right now and expect people to treat you with respect. I'm sorry, but life doesn't work that way. I'm willing to not ban you if you clean up your act. :/
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 am

That is wut my bro says he says heel give me wut i want i fill b nice.I cant its TOO hard.I ALWAYS have a rude comment.And dont worry my friend Stephanie will find u Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:09 am

FrEeWiErD wrote:
That is wut my bro says he says heel give me wut i want i fill b nice.I cant its TOO hard.I ALWAYS have a rude comment.And dont worry my friend Stephanie will find u Twisted Evil .
Yeah, alright. I'm sure Stephanie is going to come all the way up to Canada to find a random 13 year old girl and do twisted things to her.
Anyway, your brother is right. I don't care if it's too hard to be nice, you have to try and hold those rude comments in. Sure, there are times I would LOOOOVE to swear and yell at stupid people who tick me off or I want to be a smart alec. But I don't do that, because it's not nice. All I'm saying is, at least try. I'll give you one more chance if you promise to straighten up your acts and stop acting so...rude.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 am

I think this is out of our reach. Stop pancaking, it's going to get you no where.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 am

No one is just naturally rude.

-facepalm-
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:18 am

I bet Stephanie shall.
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 am

Ill try to b nice but i bet ill FAIL BADLY.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:35 am

FrEeWiErD wrote:
Ill try to b nice but i bet ill FAIL BADLY.
Thank you. But remember, one slip up, and I'll ban you for 10 days or so.

Would you like to apologize?
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:38 am

1 slip up?
No,no i wouldnt.
Did i offend u........(a while later)
Good
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 am

FrEeWiErD wrote:
1 slip up?
No,no i wouldnt.
Did i offend u........(a while later)
Good
you didnt offend me, you made me ticked off
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:46 am

Yea.Ok.So.
Did i offend u thing is 1 of my offical phrases or mottos or IDK.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:15 am

At least use good grammar and spelling if you are going to argue your 'innocence'.

To make the warning bar go higher, don't swear/bump in any more topics and in time it should go up.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Listen hun(not using it as passive-aggressive here) you have brought all of this down on yourself you weren't born rude or mean or negative you choose it.Now your going to have to deal with how hard your life is because of that choice.I am not talking about just this forum but school and home pretty much life in general and if you keep acting and reacting like this your going to find that things will just become worse.If you want us to stop not-believing you or not like you or argue with you then you are probably going to want to set you life straight.These are tough times and I am sure that is impacting your behavior but hun,what your doing saying and thinking is not going to help.
The best thing to start out with is to stop saying you are rude and negative and stuff like that. Before you even post stop and think what your about to send and if it doesn't sit well later make adjustments to it or apologize but don't cuss or say everyone is like this to you because no is the same your going to find out that someone on this forum is nothing like you thought they were.Trust me on that.Everyone here is actually real nice and interesting.
No here likes someone like you coming and upsetting the balance of things with your swearing and negative thought process and attitude.Your time on this forum isn't always a reward but more of a privilege the more you mess up the more that privilege slips away.
Please hun, for your sanity and ours,do unto others as they would do unto you.

okay now on-topic best to just reread the rules that's where u will find the answer to your little problem
Back to top Go down
shinistars
Rookie Fantagian
shinistars

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 pm

FrEeWiErD wrote:
And waddou mean POINTLESS posts.I have NEVER done that EITHER.

lolololol,, Are your posts on this topic not pointless?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 pm

shinistars wrote:
FrEeWiErD wrote:
And waddou mean POINTLESS posts.I have NEVER done that EITHER.

lolololol,, Are your posts on this topic not pointless?

Tho I am not sure if they are or not she is staying on topic because about all of her comments seem to point to why she is almost banned.

FrEeWiErD wrote:

I just noticed but was that last sentence a threat?Why I hope not.
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

All u ppl r da same.Think im lying and making up excuses.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:20 pm

FrEeWiErD wrote:
All u ppl r da same.Think im lying and making up excuses.

It's narrow mindedness like that which is getting you in trouble and giving people a negative outlook at you.No one on the earth is the same and No one said you were lying or making excuses except for one and I have to agree with her that saying"I was born this way"is a excuse and a giant one at that.You were never born rude or negative it was your choice and yours alone and I would advise you to change that choice before you actually destroy your life.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Why did I lower your warning bar so much? Look at your own posts on THIS VERY THREAD. For goodness's sake, do I have to lock this thread, too?

Last edited by Makkine on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Wut Relora.I did not understand ANYHTING u typed.And it isnt an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Relora wrote:
It's narrow mindedness like that which is getting you in trouble and giving people a negative outlook at you.No one on the earth is the same and No one said you were lying or making excuses except for one and I have to agree with her that saying"I was born this way"is a excuse and a giant one at that.You were never born rude or negative it was your choice and yours alone and I would advise you to change that choice before you actually destroy your life.

FrEeWiErD wrote:
Wut Relora.I did not understand ANYHTING u typed.And it isnt an excuse.

I don't believe there is anything not to be understood, reffering to what Relora said. But I'll just try to explain it. You're not trying (hard enough) to become a better person than you are. You say things like everything is so unfortunate for you, yet you also boast too. You say that you were born to be rude and mean. That's not true, nobody is, that wouldn't even make sense. People go bad out of their own will, or because they just don't put in effort. Relora has advised to change your ways, or this couldn't become a huge issue for you.

And it's not just Relora, it's also me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close to being Banned   Close to being Banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close to being Banned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next