Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Outrage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

Fantage Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Fantage Outrage   Fantage Outrage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Fantage Outrage Untitl12

I really don't understand why Fantage does this kind of crap.
I used this item all the time, when I got it for FREE.
But, noo...
Fantage has to make money and is now making it members only and 1100 stars. Fantastic, eh? It just makes me mad that they do this. It was supposed to be free, and for me, it takes away from some non-members being long-term and special.

IT MAKES ME SAD... Knowing that now, you can't be unique against most members anymore. It's a silly outrage to get mad about, but it makes me upset. /facepalm/
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fantage Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Outrage   Fantage Outrage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:23 pm

It really makes me mad, too, that they are making the free "long time ago" non-member items only for members in the Vintage Shop. It's like they are forcing people to buy eCoins or membership. Now, don't go arguing with me. This is what I think they are doing. I already have that cape, and it didn't check it! I clicked it to buy it, and guess what happened?Fantage Outrage This_i10
Now I'm starting to hate Fantage because of this. They shouldn't of put that Vintage Shop up in the first place. If they did, then it would make me happy if they made the cape non-member!
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

Fantage Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Outrage   Fantage Outrage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 pm

I agree with you CandyFan4ever. It makes me mad. I can't STAND Fantage anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

Fantage Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Outrage   Fantage Outrage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 pm

I have that item from the event that was on 2 years ago. It's just a rip-off. If they put it on sale for premium members or ecoins why are they still letting the ones who already have it wear the item without premium membership or ecoins? It doesn't make sense.

I think Fantage has become a huge mess up.
I know the staff need a lot of money to update the site and make new games and all that, but I really think Fantage is making a huge profit from the money they get.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fantage Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Outrage   Fantage Outrage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Quote :
why are they still letting the ones who already have it wear the item without premium membership or ecoins? It doesn't make sense.

Mitsuki, I have been wondering the same thing ever since the cape was released into the Vintage Shop. I agree that Fantage has become a huge mess up.
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

Fantage Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Outrage   Fantage Outrage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Wtf, I don't play fantage anymore, but COME ON.
Dear Fantage,

I don't feel like you think we're important.
I played the game for years, since it started, I sure had fun. I liked to be known as an
''all time'' member, collecting everything from all parties, events, etc.
And now what? It's just not important anymore? Stooped.

C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantage Outrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Outrage   Fantage Outrage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Outrage
Page 1 of 1