Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:?   Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 pm

I dont really understand theres no point of being a member and waisting money when you just get clothes that you cant get and other access to other "member things".I just realized this when i became a non member.

Ok people tell me whats so good about being a member?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:?   Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:29 pm

VIP access
Being a premium let's you have access to the VIP room that's in the Top Models building.

Host Parties
You can even host parties such as:
~Prom Party
~Party at my House!
~Happy Birthday
~Twin Party!

Pinata
When you host a party, you can even do Pinata. It cost only 30 stars to do Pinata.

Double the eCoins, same price!
If your a premium, you earn double the eCoins for the same price when you purchase them!

Free Premium gift every month!
Each month, members can get a free gift by being a premium.

Buy Limited Items with Stars!
During an event, premiums can buy the Limited Items with Stars.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:?   Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Not much. It's throwing away 5 bucks a month. I didn't even like fantage, I just stayed on for blogging purposes. Razz
Back to top Go down
WELOVEFANTAGE898
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:?   Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 pm

OK here is the difference:

You can host parties get better clothes get a 15 level boost when you become a member get 2x coupons go to VIP room get more than 2 pets 400 stars on SUNDAY 350 stars if you log in all week...... there are so many things! PS I AM A MEMBER Razz Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven queen cheers

lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:?   Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:25 pm

in fantage they make such ugly non member items! and just 5.99 a month to get "pretty clothes" and other things but i mean in real life we are all pretty in our own way so u don't have to waste ur own money on something that isn't even real (ur fantage avatar)!............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:?   Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the difference between membership or non membership?:?
Page 1 of 1