Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions

Go down 
+9
PandaCakesXD
Pommu-pon
Fantasygirl
Relora
alex
ashsal833
Destiny_Forever
xXlexiXx
Bluerivers
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:53 pm

[b]this is clearly a topic on opinions, no flaming please :S[/b]

my opinion on the trial is that i think casey is guilty. i think that any pedophile or such wouldn't have killed caylee in such a well, humane way... all fingers point to casey here.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm

same she ovbiously killed poor little caylee anthony Sad
Back to top Go down
Destiny_Forever
Regular Fantagian
Destiny_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:20 pm

?What is this about
Back to top Go down
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 pm

yea i agree shes guilty but she should live i dont think they should kill her but yes she did it
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Her supposed alleiged mother was crazy. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 pm

even though you don't live in Florida you guys know about it??? wow didn't know it was such a big thing wow. Though she might be guilty she is innocent 'till proven. Whatever she did she will get what she deserves.

though this isn't real entertaining it's very serious ;-P
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 am

(I just now realized I haven't been on here for awhile XD)

Casey just needs to take what's coming at her. The allegations against her father and brother for molesting her? Crap. She killed the baby. She is a compulsive liar, so it's going to be hard to prove it. Casey wanted her party life, and she was willing to sacrifice her beautiful little daughter to get it. -facepalm- WOW...
Back to top Go down
http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:55 am

I have no idea what this is about..

Can someone explain please? c:
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 am

Google it
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:10 am

Oh, I see...
I've heard of something like this when my mom was watching the news but I wasn't paying attention..

It's a serious matter, after reading articles, I believe it was very cruel to killl an innocent child like that. She's definitely guilty.

EDIT: I do NOT know anything about that. And I don't even know WHY I put that last sentence, I often do things like that.

Just pretend it isn't there..

Last edited by Italia on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:23 am

Yes, it was sad. I remember being in Florida going to Disney World when she went missing, seeing posters, flashing billboards, signs... It was depressing, knowing that the little girl did nothing but love her mommy, and Casey took her life. Even if she was innocent and didn't kill her daughter, I would still find her guilty of obstructing justice. She lied...
Back to top Go down
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
PandaCakesXD
Rookie Fantagian
PandaCakesXD

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:26 pm

I seriously have no answer, I haven't hearn much on the story Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:54 pm

God, I'm officially P'ed off. she's NOT guilty of killing her daughter. Bull tards...
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Casey Anthony certainly is guilty of killing her daughter.
The american justice system has failed. :T
ijusthopeshecommitssuicideoutofguilt
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:50 pm

I don't really know much about this case... Well, our opinions don't really matter anyways as the judge will decide whether she's guilty or not. But since we're giving our opinions here, I think that if she lied to the court, she should be condemned. But as to death? No. 'An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.'-Gandhi
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Freaking what. That woman deserved a sentence. Well, I suppose the Judicial Branch works under the benefit of doubt (a faulty system, if you ask me), so this was completely expected. Still. What.
Back to top Go down
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian
Fantasygirl

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Bliss, I mentioned she wasn't guilty of murdering her daughter. There simply wasn't enough evidence. This is bull tards...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:18 am

I am sorry guys but the justice system did not fail actually she got the right sentence too. During the whole trial did you guys see one shred of evidence that connects the dead body to Casey or that shows that she was the killer. Please post it so I can show you that your wrong.

Also Casey was not a bad mother there were some videos that proved she was great I believe she has a moment of a loss of self-control and killed her if anything. I feel sorry for Casey as well do you see the people in Florida they want Casey to die all of them Casey needs to be relocated and renamed if she wants to live a little longer.

What has our race come too? The world is corrupt and No one seems to notice but the minority.

Oh and at all of you who believe it was a system failure your wrong (though It does happen in some cases). There was simply not enough evidence to support the prosecutors theories and accusations. Do I belive she killed her/ Yes. Do I believe she can be put to death with the evidence provided? No not at all. You all are so blinded by the fact that she might have killed her daughter that you are not looking at the facts and what was provided to the court.

also seeing that many are going to want to argue with me please don't be like "NO YOUR STUPID AND STUFF GET AWAY YOU RETARDED SNUB" I ask of all of you to have a mature grownup argument.
Back to top Go down
lily1066xc
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:35 am

Wait all I know is that she was free. But did she really kill her daughter? Did they find out why? And ya poor Caylee. Who would kill their 2 year old!?!
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:45 am

lily1066xc wrote:
Who would kill their 2 year old!?!

A lot of people. That case is most common in third world countries. Fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions   Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - Opinions
Page 1 of 1