Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

how the moonstone was found ( my version )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

how the moonstone was found ( my version ) Empty
PostSubject: how the moonstone was found ( my version )   how the moonstone was found ( my version ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Ashsal and sparkz was walking to the wizards domain to turn in their gems. ' Race you there ' sparkz said. Ash was running and she tripped ' just a rock ' sparkz replied ' THATS NO ROCK ASH t-t-t-hats a GEM!!!!!.' Well said sparkz ' lets go to the wizard ' ' NO im not going to the wizard i wanna find out where it came from ' sparkz said ' well lets look up gems on the internet. They walked home and looked up Gems. It said : Gems came from space some say the planet is right over fantage. Ash said ' sparkz we're going to space. ' ' NO im not going' ash said get get to be famous ' ' OOH im there but lets not say a thing about that gem' They went to Dr finklestein he said ' well if you really want to you need to sign a contract' ' ok we will ' she wrote in her log
LOG
Spoiler:
the week went fast and day 7 timorrow we go in space to look for the gem they wen t in space sparkz said ' 5 4 3 2 1... ' The rocket blasted off sparkz said ' no turnign back now ' ' oh my gosh there it is lets land ' They got off and saw green people alien ' AHHHH ROTTEN MEAT LOAF' sparkz said ' i dotn think thats meatloaf the alien said : ' HAI u looking for these ' he held the gem in his hand the alien said ' please dont steal it ' ash replyed ' oh no we wotn steal it we found it on are planet fantage ' the alien said ' oh well then why are you here OH dont trap me! ' ' relax we wanna know what the gem is called ' 'oh its called a moon stone also please dont tell every1 about us we are very shy ' ' oh we wont thanks! ' ' they left ' ' when they laned on earth there was a crowd a reporter invited them to her house she saod ' why did you want to go to space ' sparkz replied and pulled the moonstone out of her pocket ' this we found it and wanted to see where it came from we couldnt find where it came from exactly we call it a moon stone ' ashsal nodded ' yep 'they became s huge succsess
THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: how the moonstone was found ( my version )   how the moonstone was found ( my version ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:07 pm

It was kinda difficult to read with no paragraphs, punctuation and an incorrect way on showing what is dialogue...Other than that meh it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

PostSubject: Re: how the moonstone was found ( my version )   how the moonstone was found ( my version ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:09 pm

lol thx 4 the feed back Smile
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: how the moonstone was found ( my version )   how the moonstone was found ( my version ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:10 pm

No problem ^^
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: how the moonstone was found ( my version )   how the moonstone was found ( my version ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:02 pm

i read it but i'm not rlly getting it... O o.............. but good dialog?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how the moonstone was found ( my version )   how the moonstone was found ( my version ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how the moonstone was found ( my version )
Page 1 of 1