Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Old fanatge VS New fantage

Go down 
+5
alex
Blackrose
panda_boo38
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
sherley739
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

Old fanatge VS New fantage Empty
PostSubject: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 pm

I dont know if this breaking the rules of the forum or not i read them but dont say rude stuuff

Anyway
New fanatge and old fanatge
fanatge has really changes back then 2008-2009 there were no such things as bebs, people were less rude i guess new and old fanatge changes the most socially
But new fanatge has cooloer things like pets more party's and more gem's
what do you think
oh and dont say offfensive things about me im was just thinking of the old days i know its just a game . i was just want others opinions
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:30 pm

yes because during 2008-2009 not much people are on and now it's 2011 during 4 years things will change

and i also agree new fantage is cool but they release new events and items too often i can't keep up with it!
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:31 pm

I like both, actually.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:34 pm

i don't know i was on fantage in feb 2009 b4 i got hacked so i pefer old fantage...
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:49 pm

HMMMMMM..

Fantage 2007-09:
-There were PDs
-There we original items
-There was like no one on
-Prices were reasonable
-There wasn't a party every week
-Clothing was submitted by users
-The Comet had it's own link/website
-The fantage blog was "Fantage.wordpress.com"
-NO ECOINS

Fantage 2010-11:
-Theres this crap called "bebs" (Whoever started that, needs to learn how to spell 4 letter words. x_x)
-Items are recoloured and marked premium, when they were orignially for everyone.
-The map is crowded and there's WAY too many servers
-Everything is overpriced
-There's a party every week where you have to buy limited items that look terrible
-There's "pets" And you need to have over 50, to have them all. Hoarding much?
-There's not comet stand in downtown anymore
-Fantage's blog is on the homepage v_v
-Ecoins are the main form of currency now.

Compare, children.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:51 pm

^true about the whole beb thing it's just plain stupid
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:11 pm

i agree e-coins are in my opinion are the worst thing to come to fantage. i would like them if prices wer reasonable to buy them. oh and MELODY i love ur ppicture .. did you make it ?
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 pm

lol no find it on google, and yes ecoins makes it really unfair
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Personally I like both I think Fantage is fun but I barely go on because there's not much you could do anymore and Melody is correct their are too many parties( not that their's anything wrong with it it's just that people barely go on so people barely buy the clothes that are limited edition). I like Old Fantage it was AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 pm

I don't flipping like new fantage. The "beb" stuff is so stupid. Even PD was better. And if theres ecoins, non mems think theyre all fab. I go for old fantage
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh and finn what is the matter with non members thinking their fab? Is the thought of being fab restricted to members only? I hope you you don't believe that.

I for one like ecoins thank you very much I now don't have to waste money on a game every month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Relora wrote:
Oh and finn what is the matter with non members thinking their fab? Is the thought of being fab restricted to members only? I hope you you don't believe that.

I for one like ecoins thank you very much I now don't have to waste money on a game every month.

It's that its annoying. And due to the fact non members think members are rude. And I've seen it before. Its true. I never said only members are fab. And then they go around getting a beb just because they have member/ecoin items -________- I actually think it's better to not be a member. Razz
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Stereotype alert everyone to their battleships NOWNOWNOW.

At least we finally have someone saying stuff about nons but still are you saying that I act like that? Also your stating all nonmems are like that, I would hate if you actually believe that because you, good sir, are wrong. Many ignorant ones might be like that but my family isn't at all unless of course we wanna annoy someone.

It was all the way you worded it hun that's why one could perceive you had said that mems can only be "fab".
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:01 pm

oviously everyone loves the old fantage if they joined in 2008-2009 And MAYBE Early 2010
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Yea early 2010 was pretty okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Relora wrote:

At least we finally have someone saying stuff about nons but still are you saying that I act like that? Also your stating all nonmems are like that, I would hate if you actually believe that because you, good sir, are wrong. Many ignorant ones might be like that but my family isn't at all unless of course we wanna annoy someone.

It was all the way you worded it hun that's why one could perceive you had said that mems can only be "fab".

I already told you. First of all, i barely play fantage. Stop causing all these nonsense fights and keep your words to yourself. Seriously. Chill out. Its ended. And just like i said, i have no problem with nons. IM a non.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:06 pm

hm i had another account that joined in January 1 2010.... and fantage was still pretty good i guess in June 2010 it started to be crapy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Anime wrote:
hm i had another account that joined in January 1 2010.... and fantage was still pretty good i guess in June 2010 it started to be crapy?

Yea, but all i want to know is when the "Beb" thing started happening.... It gets on my nerves. I join in 2009 and i sorta quit in 2010 somewhere in the beginning. I still go on it but barely. Now fantage is so stupid. .__.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Finn wrote:
Relora wrote:

I already told you. First of all, i barely play fantage. Stop causing all these nonsense fights and keep your words to yourself. Seriously. Chill out. Its ended. And just like i said, i have no problem with nons. IM a non.

I am not in anyway starting fights and stop labeling them as such I am simply saying it how I see it. I am chill hun I could tell you were a non and I in no way need to keep my words to myself. On this forum I am sure that I have a right similar to the 1st amendment of Americas constitution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Relora wrote:
Finn wrote:
Relora wrote:

I am not in anyway starting fights and stop labeling them as such I am simply saying it how I see it. I am chill hun I could tell you were a non and I in no way need to keep my words to myself. On this forum I am sure that I have a right similar to the 1st amendment of Americas constitution.

*Snicker* Yes you do. Obviously if you can tell I am a non, then you're the sterotype. xD
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 pm

No hun it was obvious on how you write it in your first reply to me. Also you worded that last sentence wrong. Look at it and you'll see.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 pm

o o i am not getting this randomness
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:19 pm

It's okay Anime it'll blow over soon for she declares it as being over. I see otherwise but whatever keeps the world at balance. Yes I do believe this was very much an exaggeration hurhur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Relora wrote:
No hun it was obvious on how you write it in your first reply to me. Also you worded that last sentence wrong. Look at it and you'll see.

Nope i didnt. I said it how i wanted to. Fighting with a nine year old.... -__-
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:21 pm

hm okay good luck with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old fanatge VS New fantage   Old fanatge VS New fantage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old fanatge VS New fantage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next