Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Release your inner self!!!!!! :D

Go down 
+5
haylieann
hunter
Relora
Blackrose
sahilin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Hiya there! What's up guys???? Anyways I think Forum Lounge needed something NEW to talk about so anyway here I am making a new topic .... Sorry I start blabbing and blabbing so release your inner self or character( whatever you wanna call it ) so here's what you do: If you have a different side of you I think they call it alter egos release it and show the world , say their name,age,where they live( like a fairies home,hotel,mansion),their name, etc.... You can post a picture of what your inner self would look like ( OPTIONAL). Here's mine:

Hi my name is Lilac!!!! Here's stuff about me Very Happy
Name : Lilac
Fave color : Purple
I live in a big light blue apartment with my mother, father, and brother.
The reason my mother named me Lilac because my mother is an ORIGNAL and UNIQUE person.
I like to read,draw, use the compueter and other stuff.
My middle name is Maria
I don't talk very much and you might see me in the chatbox as Lilac.
Anywho I'll post a pic of what Lilac looks like but for now I'll describe her.
Purple hair,gray eyes, has braces, 5'71/4, and really pale.

Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:51 pm

i am 14 i have very dark brown eyes o am asian and that's all i am gonna say other then i am back on fantage my friend gave me her user juicy5 and my name is Skye and i love to sing and draw
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Finally a topic on this d:

Okay now here it goes

Name-Relora Starlight (or Relora Stargem either will do)
Fav color/s-Purple and silver and gold
age-It varies on what I imagine it to be at that moment normally 16 though
I live in the world of Phage where I will reside in my mothers castle I also Live in America,Earth from time to time.
I was named Relora Because in my world that was ancient language for Goddess or Light
I love to draw sing play music (flute) and use my powers against the forces of evil. I work for justice and the Gods and Goddess' My sole purpose is to make my light shine bright and hot.
I am very serious and I can be a chatterbox at times.
Picture later here's my description.

6'5'' Tan skin, Silver hair and purple firey eyes that turn blue when on earth her hair goes blonde on earth.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm

i am about "5 foot 2ish...... and woooot! Asian PRIDE! (NOT TO BE RACIST) i live in a nice house i am middle class and i wouldn't want to change it! ^_^ my middle name is Thalia my last name is Salas i love dogs espically cute ones i love my crazy self and i would never change my life! Smile i don't regret finding out about fantage... light brown skin black hair and i am in between skinny and fat O o
Back to top Go down
hunter
New Fantagian
hunter

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:15 pm

my name is hunter and my age is 10 i live in canada i look like black hair i dress emo lookin and i anit always happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 pm

and i am a girl as well!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
haylieann
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm

ok here it goes
Name: Haylie
i live in a medium house i think with 3 older sister mumzy and daddy of course
i am my parents little princess i hear from them
my fave color is purple
i love to draw animes and stuff i love to dance and sing!
I am asian ( Filipino) i was born in california!!!!
and yea.........etc
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Well I'm fourteen. I have black hair with sea green eyes.. wait is this roleplay?
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Inner self? Like, what I want to be?...
If that's the case...
I am a 5"2 blonde, grey eyed boy. My hair is a very vibrant colour, and reaches about the end of my ear. British, more specifically Welsh. I generally use very formal clothing (how i wish this was acceptable in real life D;), and don't care at all what people think. Very antisocial, I am very good at technology and art. Not athletic, and knows how to throw his voice.

I'm just an eleven year old mexican girl in real life, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:54 pm

@penny no this isn't roleplay just tell who u r! xD
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:56 pm

@TimeGear hurhur Welsh

@Penny nope this is just something to describe your inner self and/or alter ego.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 pm

@timegear hm never knew u were a boy NO OFFENCE
Back to top Go down
Tilly
New Fantagian
Tilly

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Pink_Purple_Black_Girl__B_by_x_itac

Name: Millanne (Anne)
She would live in a seven family home... With seven families including hers living in it.
She would also have an older brother and a older sister, and would haave an IPod filled with techno trance music, and would be a pro at skateboarding.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Anime wrote:
@timegear hm never knew u were a boy NO OFFENCE
I'm a girl?
Isn't this supposed to be what we WANT to be?
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:08 pm

@Timegear O o well uh sowwie...
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:58 pm

http://www.windows-7-wallpapers.org/fullview.php?id=612

Age-15-16
name-Crystal
Ethnic-hispanic...
hair- red bruneete
fairy
only child orphan
belives in all things good
has most powerfull power in the world. enough to destroy it and she does not know how to control it yet. but for now she doesnt use it knowing the bad that can happen.
her best freind is boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release your inner self!!!!!! :D   Release your inner self!!!!!! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release your inner self!!!!!! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: