Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Warning, i'm a noob!

Go down 
+14
Blackrose
MaryBoo
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Abbey
sahilin
Pommu-pon
katieeb16
Janelle
alex
Penny
Katie_Forever
isolxtedsystem
Relora
Poker0157
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian
Poker0157

Warning, i'm a noob! Empty
PostSubject: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Hello guys! Yes, i'm a newbie here. I have done forums before, but they were the meez forums and they were a little different. Alright, here's some facts about me:
I'm a blonde, i'm 13. I love anime, the few i watch and enjoy being Shiki Corpse Demon (Sunako is the one i have set as my avatar, she's from shiki corpse demon), Deadman Wonderland, Full Metal Alchemist, and Durara. I don't watch Naruto because the plot has seriously gone downhill, but i just admire the akatsuki.

Yes, I am a yaoi fan. Shoot me. My favorite pairing is Hidan and Sasori from the akatsuki.

I do love to cosplay with a passion. I have cosplays for Megumi Shimizu, Sunako Kirishiki, Natsuno Yuuki, Tohru, Miku Hatsune, and Sasori Akasuna. I hope to have cosplays for Shiro and Toto from Deadman Wonderland soon.

I'm saving up for an asian ball joint doll. THey are ADORABLE! You must look them up. They're pricey, but worth the money, honest.

I enjoy making videos, RPing, drawing ESPECIALLY, and watching tv and playing on fantage.

Yes, I am a girl, and Yes, I have a girlfriend. Love is love no matter who you find it in. If you dislike me for that, then that's your choice, and your loss.

Some things i HATE are: When someone pairs an OC with a canon character, THe fact that nude women is art but nude men is not (Men -shakes head-), and homophobes.

I'm nice once you get to know me though, and i'm always up for a nice conversation! Don't be afraid to talk to me.

SIncerely, Poker0157, Alli.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Welcome but please refrain from using the word "noob" we just got over that epidemic a few months ago. We all hope you enjoy the forum tho ^^
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Well, Hi there! I love Deadman Wonderland! It was so intense! I'm Ciel or call me Gaby. It's a pleasure to meet you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 pm

welcome to the forum =) nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm

welcome to the forum Smile have funn
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:36 pm

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS ALLI.

Yeah, 13 year-olds. Join the club Cool
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:52 pm

welcome to the forums read the rules and enjoy yawn xD
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Hey Alli-- welcome to the forums. You can call me katie Razz looking forward to chatting with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Hello! Welcome here!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian
Poker0157

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Relora wrote:
Welcome but please refrain from using the word "noob" we just got over that epidemic a few months ago. We all hope you enjoy the forum tho ^^

Oh, i'm sorry. I won't use the word anymore V.V
Back to top Go down
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian
Poker0157

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Infinite wrote:
Well, Hi there! I love Deadman Wonderland! It was so intense! I'm Ciel or call me Gaby. It's a pleasure to meet you! Very Happy

Pleasure to meet you, too, Ciel. Smile
Back to top Go down
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian
Poker0157

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 pm

It's nice to meet you all, I'm delighted to be on this forum. ^u^
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 pm

ItWe are delighted you have joined us hurhur ^^
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Hello There! you seem nice and that's very sincere what you said about yourself and I'm pretty sure me and you will get along Very Happy Welcome to the forum and have fun! Plus you can call me anything you want Smile Sah, Sahe, and Lilac? Hmmm Alli that's a pretty name :]
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 pm

If you can recognize yourself as a noob, then you're not a noob. XDDD
Anyway, welcome. You can call me Abbey. :3 remember to read the rules and have fun!
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:26 pm

WTTF~-welcome to the forum, i am melody and i am sure no one would dislike you for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Poker0157
Junior Fantagian
Poker0157

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 pm

sahilin wrote:
Hello There! you seem nice and that's very sincere what you said about yourself and I'm pretty sure me and you will get along Very Happy Welcome to the forum and have fun! Plus you can call me anything you want Smile Sah, Sahe, and Lilac? Hmmm Alli that's a pretty name :]

Oh, nice to meet you too Sah. Thank you, I quite enjoy my name. It leaves room for some of my blondeness. x3
Back to top Go down
MaryBoo
Rookie Fantagian
MaryBoo

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Welcome To The Fantage Forums :DD
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:53 pm

welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Passionate Fantagian
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 am

welcome to teh forum. :3 i think you draw amazingly. or whatever the proper grammar is >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:07 am

WTTF! I will never dislike you for that. (Unless you get into a huge fight with me o___o) Your name is nice :]
I hate mine >w> I'm like so jelly of your name dude. And i love your drawings :3
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Oh welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:45 pm

WTTF again! Hur hur :3
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 am

hi im linda and im a non on fantage Crying or Very sad but im level twenty twoim chinese i do the splitz and ice skate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:50 am

Dude, stop bumping all the old topics. e__e It's annoying...
(cough) Rules (cough)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning, i'm a noob!   Warning, i'm a noob! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning, i'm a noob!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next