Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!

Go down 
+12
kateyperry221
ashsal833
sherley739
Relora
Penny
taehyung
juliajuljulia
Oliver
alex
MsJoyMaeda
xXlexiXx
katieeb16
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What kind of Contest?
Recoloring
CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 12 ]
Drawing
CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
Designing
CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Original Picture
CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Comic
CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Story
CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Other
CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

what do you mean draw a recolor? I want to make this as fair as possible. So thats why i said with recolor it would have to be the same pic and with story it would have to have a main topic.'

@Peace-- everyone gets a prize?? Would you like to pay? Razz take$5.99 and multiply that to how many people enter the contest... i dont think i want to pay that Razz
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

draw with a pen a copy of the fantage person people need to recolor
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

@kateeb16 not EVERYONE only the three that have first o.o
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm

ok im clueless now. how bout ou do all of them

Recoloring

Drawing

Designing

Original Picture

Comic

Story

Other

that way everyone can do what they can do. them from there you choose 2 from each catigory. then you leave the rest to us like a vote then there you have the winner. i really hope that made sense because i think i just confused myself more. lol

Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 pm

@peace--i could do that, but not only do i not want this to be a long contest for people to do, with three topics, i dont want it to take an eternity to rate all the entrees. thats why i said the option to do 2 contests and you pic one and submit an entree. so i can do drawing/recoloring and writing so everyone has an option.

@Sherely-- the problem i have with that is the part where you let everyone on here vote.. that is because people will vote for themselves, or vote for friends rather than who is best. That is why i am not voting, i am having people who dont know you at all and have never seen the fantage home page vote Smile

Last edited by katieeb16 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 pm

i like sherly's idea lol
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 pm

~peace♥~ wrote:
i like sherly's idea lol
im glad you understood it. because i ended up confusing myself Question
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 pm

@katie exactly!! haha thats perfect haha and u award first place in each
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 pm

lol... i decided that from hearing all your ideas.. my recolors were the best and my story that i wrote in 1st grade was heart wrenching. so instead of making you all submit entrees i claim myself winner of 2 new mem users..

i got you there for a minute.. i know.. sooo right now im leaning towards

2 or 3 catagories-- 2 or 3 winners-- you can only submit to one catagory--

now.. with the only submit to one catagory i say that because some people can only do one and others can do all 3. to be fair you should pick the one your best at. Please "debate" and write more opinions so i can possibly modify. Smile
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Katiie I like that Idea very much seems quite fair enough.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 pm

i agree but instead of creating an account can u do a gamecard?
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:10 pm

relora... this is my problem with recolor also... please tell me your opinion. there has been MANY recolor shops and stuff like that. Im afraid someone will take something a recoloring shop made and submit it. I dont want cheating and i definatly do not want people stealing others work and taking credit for it. I think it is fair if you try recoloring and your not so good at it and you get help from family/friends but i dont want cheating :/ and im afraid its going to hard to tell if someone other than them made it and they cheated
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Hmm then maybe it be best to not do recolors, BUT if you do it then before you make the final winner you would need to go through EVERY recolor shop and look at EVERY picture. Making sure no one has cheated.

Oh and maybe it be best to give out a game-card code instead seeing as if I won I would want to give my little sister ecoins so she can have ecoin stuff like my brother and I.
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:23 pm

@Relora and Julia.. Part of the reason i decided to do the prize i did was because i want to level up(invite a friend medal) as well as make someone a member if they cant and really want to me. If i invited a friend and made it a member i wouldnt use the account and it would be a waste so thats why i was going to "give it away" but i wanted the person im giving it to to have a name they like. Maybe i will have another contest soon for a gamecard. Smile
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 pm

kk thnx cuz i have an account that needs membership (my brothers) or i could use ecoins for mine
Back to top Go down
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 am

eh why i dont do drawing on paint!! CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Fail_d10
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am

@kateeb use the same pic for recolors o.o
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 pm

^^ i know... read first post Razz
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:09 pm

juliajuljulia wrote:
i agree but instead of creating an account can u do a gamecard?

A gamecard is 5-15 dollars more, and it's for either 50-100 days, not one month.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Relora, you seriously think anyone can write?
Silly silly. writing's hard. :T
so yeah, 3 categories. recolour, story, drawing
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 pm

timegear--- you are right, writing isnt easy for some and neither is recolor or drawing for others.. thats why im deciding to do 2 or 3 categories. I might put recoloring and drawing together and have story a seperate category.. then i may have another ecoin contest.. if i do 2 winners here more ecoins if i do 3 winners here less ecoins..

i
think i am going to announce the contest tomorrow.. and give all
participants to finish my Friday... do you think that is too much time
or too little time? i just dont want people to have to rush saying some
people are busy and others like to take their time Wink
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:30 am

Soo, when are you going to announce it? *wink wink wink* Wink
Back to top Go down
katieeb16
Regular Fantagian
katieeb16

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:21 am

So.. there are going to be 2 winners!! The contests you can choose from are: Recoloring/drawing, or writing.
Here is the picture for those who wish to recolor-- [img]CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Recolo12[/img]
The drawing topic is-- Summer Theme(Birds, water, anything SUMMER!!)

and for those of you writing the topic is--Summer Dreams/Memories(Best summer, what you want to do(can be Fiction or Non-Fiction))

If you have questions please PM me.. I will take contest entrees until Friday.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 pm

do we post our entries on this thread?
Back to top Go down
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian
kateyperry221

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 pm

the recouloring seems ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!   CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONTEST IS OPEN!! Deadline is FRIDAY! 2 winners!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next