Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What's the funniest prank you pulled?

Go down 
+8
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Pommu-pon
Blackrose
alex
sherley739
pat
Relora
Jelly
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jelly
Passionate Fantagian
Jelly

What's the funniest prank you pulled? Empty
PostSubject: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:13 pm

The funniest prank I pulled was when My sister was using the bathroom I was holding the door knob when she tried to get out. Then I let go and shoved a pie at her face. She couldn't see so then I spilled Chocolate syrup on her face. Then I put a big cherry on her head and then I walked her to living room where her our family and her boyfriend was. It was funny1 Then we took a pic of her Very Happy Very Happy Smile))

What's the funniest prank you pulled? Marthikedance What's the funniest prank you pulled? Dance

What's the funniest prank you pulled? Dancingchibi What's the funniest prank you pulled? ThthDancingkakashi

What's the funniest prank you pulled? ThHatsune-Miku-dancing
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 pm

hrm when I was under a table and tied my moms shoelaces to it.... Amazingly she didn't notice so she almost tripped when she got up.
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:48 pm

I dont prank much.

I was with my aunt and her friend in a store.

Someone dropped some glasses so we told her it was me and we had to go Razz

Im not the pranker.
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:50 pm

thats horribbly funny relora
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Ohmailord I have way too many. x'D Here's a recent one:

My sister HATES bugs and all things girls are scared of. I bought this little remote control trantula that's like twice the size of a real one. She was in the bathroom and when I got out, I made it move and she freaked out. She didn't come out of the bathroom for a very long time. Then, at night when she completly forgot about it, I put it under her sheets, so when she went to bed, she saw a spider in it. :3

My lovely life.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:37 pm

lolz i've NEVER pranked anyone weather in real life or in fantage etc Smile
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:31 pm

lol Ani that was mean hurhur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 am

I've never pulled one in real life... hold on (thinks)
Okay. So my 2nd oldest sister never gets scared of anything....so she just was walking down the hallway and i went like, "WAH!". Lol I laughed real loud. She almost fell...
Not really a prank but yeah xD

But i pulled one on gaming.

On club penguin, i said out loud, "FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANNA KNOW A HIDDEN PLACE!"
like 50 times. By then i had about 40 people following me. Then they followed me all the way to the mine and i was like, "here it is". I went ca-pooflez, put on different clothes, and went back. Thy all had the mad emoticons on xDD
IT WAS HILARIOUS.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:44 am

My friend was sleeping over. Before I went to bed, I told him I would spray whipped cream on him in advance. Then he went downstairs and took the can out of the fridge so I wouldn't be able to spray cream on him.

I don't know what happened but the next morning, my other friend and I woke up and found the friend that had the whip cream...

Well he was fast asleepy laughing to himself and hugging the can and rubbibg its side.. And there was cream all over him and the sheets and pillow, then when he woke up he had to lick it all off o-e

I have absolutely no idea what happened there.. No one ever will.. But what I DO know, is that it was because of me, so it kinda counts like a prank xD?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 am

Lol Italia. I never think the feather trick works though. I would want it to work XD
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 am

glueing my cousin's chair to the floor and when she was dragging it from the lounge room back to her room it was stuck xP. It wasn't permenant, the glue came off easily.
Back to top Go down
A
Senior Fantagian
A

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:02 am

Writing "Clean me Corey" (My Brother) On our TV when he Turned it Off he was Home alone and He was 16 and he Run into his room and Didn't Come out Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rosered567Fantage?feature=mhee
Jelly
Passionate Fantagian
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Ani wrote:
Ohmailord I have way too many. x'D Here's a recent one:

My sister HATES bugs and all things girls are scared of. I bought this little remote control trantula that's like twice the size of a real one. She was in the bathroom and when I got out, I made it move and she freaked out. She didn't come out of the bathroom for a very long time. Then, at night when she completly forgot about it, I put it under her sheets, so when she went to bed, she saw a spider in it. :3

My lovely life.

LOL HAHAHAHAH.Thats so funny Ani!!! I was cracking up when I read it!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 pm

LOL THIS ISN'T REALLY A PRANK BUT
i was talking to Miranda
and I was like
"OMGOGMGOGM HOLY SHIZZZ DUDE I JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW OMFG"
Her: WHAT
Me: OH GOD SOMEONE FROM MY SCHOOL IS THROWING ROCKS AT MY WINDOW
Me: WTF DO I DOOO
Her: HOLY CRAP TELL THEM TO EFF OFF
Me: DUDE I CANT THEYRE GONNA LAUGH AT ME OR SOMETHING
Her: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Me: OMGOMG THEYRE BANGING ON IT WHAT DO I DO
Me: LOLJK no one's at my window *trollface*
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 pm

i tied a dollar to a string and some hobo found it, so i kept pulling it away.. it lasted for like hours...until i reached a dead end...i ran...
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 pm

I really don't know if this counts as a prank....

My brother and I were playing in my room. I told him I had that I had to go to the bathroom. I really didn't need to go. When I got to the bathroom, I stayed in their for 2 minutes. When I got out of the bathroom, I went to my bedroom door. The door was closed, so I open it a little, then I yelled "A BOO!". I scared the chiz out of my brother! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest prank you pulled?   What's the funniest prank you pulled? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the funniest prank you pulled?
Page 1 of 1