Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

my life plan_a 11yr starting now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl_inyoworld
Rookie Fantagian
candygirl_inyoworld

my life plan_a 11yr starting now Empty
PostSubject: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:45 pm

well i made a life plan.if u dont know what that is lookie!

11yrs-14-yrs:stay in ivy prep middle school
15yrs-18yrs:get a small job like at a fast food restraunt,drivers test,earn learners permanence, earn license,get in ivy prep high school,put all my mony or scholar mony in me bank,be a graduate of high school and get the heck out,apply for harvard college.
19yrs - ....yrs:go into Harvard,get my money out of the bank and pay for car,and pay for apartmant and colledge,study fashion for how many years,get out ,apply for job,and get out for colledge.
my life starts there wiith new house and starting to look for a man!

ok there it is! yea!im gonna get all my good grades and go to harvard n study hard!i luv my school cuz in that school C grades dont even exist!but we have to wear uniforms....oh and the reason i diddnt get a man in colledge is cuz i want to focus in studying!harvard get you a very good gob with lots of money!so there u go thts my plan!ba bye if u want to show me ur plan if u have one. cyclops
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:47 pm

I worked on my life plan this year.

That's amazing, even though I'm sure it's due to change, so don't get your hopes up on this.

You sound too confident. "I'm going to go to Harvard". Do you know how INCREDIBLY hard it is to get in?! Very very very. So I suggest also having a backup life plan. Fashion is hard to get into [the business] and it does not pay well. While you have a backup job (Fast food worker, etc.) How are you going to afford a car, house, HARVARD? e_________e
Back to top Go down
candygirl_inyoworld
Rookie Fantagian
candygirl_inyoworld

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Ani wrote:
I worked on my life plan this year.

That's amazing, even though I'm sure it's due to change, so don't get your hopes up on this.

You sound too confident. "I'm going to go to Harvard". Do you know how INCREDIBLY hard it is to get in?! Very very very. So I suggest also having a backup life plan. Fashion is hard to get into [the business] and it does not pay well. While you have a backup job (Fast food worker, etc.) How are you going to afford a car, house, HARVARD? e_________e
oh ya i do have a back up plan i might go to different college and ur absolutly right is hard to get in i even read about harvard.and ive been dreaming about fashion since i was like 7.i even make a few clothes.(i have a book about using the sewing machine)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 pm

I agree with Ani...You can be very smart and still not get accepted O_O

Heh i no like fashion. I wanna be a vet. >:33
I'm a lazy dude i just get up, put pants on, a shirt, and feed my dog.
RIGHT THERE. LIFE PLAN :DD
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:40 pm

My life plan is kind of like this...

Um, not going to a special accelerated high school or anything..my university..uh. Something good, I don't want to go far, but I want to get a good education.
As for my career, I want to get a job in the Science field, particularly physics or chemistry, but my eyes are still open, but definitely something science. Or a quantum physicist Very Happy Orrrrrrrr theoretical, or astro, or DFMKHSDJFHDJG CAN'T DECIDE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:43 pm

I love your life plan. I like science very much. An astronaut would be a good job too, it woud also be very fun. :3 I am just scared of that job ;___;
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Finn wrote:
I love your life plan. I like science very much. An astronaut would be a good job too, it woud also be very fun. :3 I am just scared of that job ;___;
Aha, astrophysicist :33 So like, not really an astronaut but as close as you could get maybe idk.
Leaning towards a chemist, though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Oh. XD I was thinking astronaut. Studying space i would do(I think thats what they do O_O), like i said, I'm scared. You never know what can happen.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 pm

amazing! only 11 and you've already came up with a life plan Smile *clap clap* someone deserves a sticker! most people plan for there life in College or 16 yrs etc.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:15 pm

nice life plan, but im going to have to agree with what ani and finn said. getting in a good college isnt going to be easy. i tried for this really ADVANCED (emphasis on advanced ) but i didnt make it...poo
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Ahaha this is mine o.e

My first job will probably be workng with old people; I hate fast food, kids, and animals. Then, I'lltry my best to get into a university, studying to be a surgeon. e____e

AHAHA[;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Egh..it's not like she wrote 20 paragraphs lol xD

I think i might write one too, but it'll be long since i'm only nine xD
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 pm

im planning to be a lifeguard as a minor job, but after that theres this black hole of nothingness... O_o
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my life plan_a 11yr starting now   my life plan_a 11yr starting now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my life plan_a 11yr starting now
Page 1 of 1