Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Should I stay or go?

Go down 
+9
sdr
xXlexiXx
Penny
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
mayanm
Katie_Forever
foreveran
Blackrose
el
13 posters

Should I leave or go?
Stay
Should I stay or go? Vote_lcap43%Should I stay or go? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Go
Should I stay or go? Vote_lcap57%Should I stay or go? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Should I stay or go? Empty
PostSubject: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:56 pm

BEFORE I CONTINUE- I KNOW IT'S MY CHOICE BUT IT'S TOO FRACKING CONFUSING
And sorry if I made too many topics today

Well, my grandpa just passed away...and my dad has to go to Newfoundland..and it's my choice if i can go or not. I can stay at my friend's for 8 days, or I can stay off the computer and cry all the time in Newfoundland..Please help me choose! I leave to Grand Prairie on the 21st by truck with my aunt uncle and cousin (my cousin is over 10 years older than me!) and my dad, and then we stay in a hotel for the night, get up before 6, and head to the plane...on there for 12 hours! (15 if you count time change)...please help me decide! And the winning vote on the pole is what I'll do..

EDIT: I MADE A VOTE BUT ONLY BECAUSE MY FRIEND SAID STAY AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT HERE >.<

Last edited by Matryoshka on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Matryoshka wrote:
BEFORE I CONTINUE- I KNOW IT'S MY CHOICE BUT IT'S TOO FRACKING CONFUSING
And sorry if I made too many topics today

Well, my grandpa just passed away...and my dad has to go to Newfoundland..and it's my choice if i can go or not. I can stay at my friend's for 8 days, or I can stay off the computer and cry all the time in Newfoundland..Please help me choose! I leave to Grand Prairie on the 21st by truck with my aunt uncle and cousin (my cousin is over 10 years older than me!) and my dad, and then we stay in a hotel for the night, get up before 6, and head to the plane...on there for 12 hours! (15 if you count time change)...please help me decide! And the winning vote on the pole is what I'll do..

it's your choice it's ur mind body, and what ever u do it's ur decision! Very Happy so make up ur mind since we don't control ur life
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 pm

You have deicde for urself u dont always have to go on and just play sometimes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:16 pm

It is completly up to you but advice does help....
I almost moved to Italy for 7 months and I had alot of my friends beside me helping me on makeing my choice. I think it would be amazing to go to NewfoundLand. You would get to see alot of things and go alot of places. I think it would be alot of fun! But don't base your choice on what other people say. Do what you really want to.and Im so sorry to hear about your grandpa Sad I wish I could give you a hug Sad
Back to top Go down
mayanm
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:26 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandpa, but now, look's like this is the turning point in life. It is your decision and it's better to follow your heart rather than make a decision that might break you instead. God has given you this choice to test your strength and will power so....it is all up to you. Say, what about your mom?
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:40 am

it's all up to you, if you are still not sure ask your parents for suggestions. They would be able to help you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:44 am

Family first...hehe.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Eh well my dad thinks I should go to Newfoundland and my mom and dad are seperated and I'm stuck with my dad, long story.
And I know it's my choice but everything is 50, 50. And it's not like I can stay there for half the time, and come back for the other half that I wish I could
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:29 pm

I don't think you should let us decide. This is your choice. What do you want? ^ hehehe i sound like a mother...
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:30 pm

i wish i could go places :O i say go! new adventures! : )
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:32 pm

..though I do agree with you peace..this is an opportunity...nontheless your decision..
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Penny wrote:
I don't think you should let us decide. This is your choice. What do you want? ^ hehehe i sound like a mother...

I know, it's just it feels like one of the hardest choices that I've ever had >__<
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Matryoshka wrote:
Penny wrote:

I know, it's just it feels like one of the hardest choices that I've ever had >__<

it wont be hard if you don't make it...happiness is a choice
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 pm

it is...yet you need to step outside of the box,choose whats right for you ^.^
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 pm

heheh im starting to sound corny....
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:56 pm

I dunno if this will help alot but I've had to make this kind of choice three times before. Other peoples advice can make you a bit confused but think of it as you would get to see so many new things and places and you would get to hang around with your dad for awhile. If you stay it would be the same but a bit more relaxed. I usually write down both choices I had and then i'd write all the good things below them. What ever one had more things listed under it I would choose. maybe that will help you with your choice.
Back to top Go down
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:06 pm

maybe u can go for two weeks? just for relaxation but thts mi opinion
and btw tht title reminds meh of a song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:16 pm

I think you should go. Have fun. :3
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm

It's really your choice, not other people's. Choose what your heart really desires :3
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:21 pm

if u depend on us to choose then u might depend on us for almost everything! Sad and with that u won't learn to make decisions for YOURSELF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Go...family is better then friends. :3
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Sorry to hear about your grandpa.
Ultimately it's your decision, do whaetever you think will make you happier. I'd pick newfoundland myself though.

IN OTHER NEWS MY COUSINS LIVE IN GRAND PRAIRIE
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Abbey wrote:
Sorry to hear about your grandpa.
Ultimately it's your decision, do whaetever you think will make you happier. I'd pick newfoundland myself though.

IN OTHER NEWS MY COUSINS LIVE IN GRAND PRAIRIE
XDDD Wouldn't it be the funniest thing if I ran into them?
Anyway thanks, and I know, and thanks again. xD

So far it's go, so if Stay doesn't catch up, I'll tell my dad when he gets home that I'll go.

EDIT: I meant him coming back as in from work. Sometimes he works on Saturdays but like 3 hours before he usually comes back he comes back on Saturday
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:20 pm

We can't help you. Go with your heart or the most logical decision best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I stay or go?   Should I stay or go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I stay or go?
Page 1 of 1