Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My schedule :D

Go down 
+4
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Katie_Forever
alex
Relora
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

My schedule :D Empty
PostSubject: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Here's me highschool schedule hurhur

1.Alg. 2 honors
2.Jazz band (heck yea!)
3. Engl. Honors
4.Band 1 (yush!!!!)
5.PE stuff
6.Bio.

I only took biology because they dropped earth/space science DDDD: (Yea thanks high school for dropping my most needed subject fml)
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:06 pm

That's cool bro. I haven't got mine yet. I hope it's Band, then PE, so I don't have to run to my locker to drop my books and stuff off. xD
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 pm

XD I think ima go back to my guidance counselor and change it all even more (seeing as they messed up half of it the first time)
Might get biology Honors in 5th and nix PE or something who knows lol.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Whoa, you're in honors? Cool. Lol, I'm in English honors and it's incredibly boring. x_x" At least we actually get to read "The Hobbit" this year... even though I read it two years ago. ._.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Yea I take honors classes for the weighted gpa and stuff. I would like if my class would read the hobbit I read it in 6th grade and I've totally forgotten how it goes :l
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm

I still havent got my scheduel yet. All i know is I have to take math,science,english and socials all year....and hopefully I'll be able to get out of PE if Im in dance at school and with my other dance studio. I also hopefully am going to be taking art and drama or art and french. Along with HACE... I should be getting my schedule in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Cool.... I needa get outta normal biology though and hope for biology honors 5th.....
1.All my friends are in it
2.I don't wanna be stuck with the idiots and noobs.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:02 am

I am not even in high school yet T T can't wait until I am in though
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 am

woah ur in high school!!! Shocked im only starting third grade at lincolnwood elemantary i think i spelled elemantary rong correct me if im rong plc Smile
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:39 am

Yea you did it's elementary you were vary close though ^^.

Third grade was a good time for me hope you enjoy it as well.
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki
Regular Fantagian
rukia kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:34 am

i have band i play thr flute
Back to top Go down
http://silvermillennium.forumotion.com/
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:42 am

what the heck are honors o_o cause im starting 7th grade at kilo middle school at septeber 1st and i get mi schedule and i have to take mi picture augest 24th
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:50 am

Honors classes are advanced classes, they give you a weighted gpa (Meaning if it says B you actually have an A I think....) and more work is to be done in those classes. I do them to keep from the nubs and idiots.
Back to top Go down
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 am

Relora wrote:
Honors classes are advanced classes, they give you a weighted gpa (Meaning if it says B you actually have an A I think....) and more work is to be done in those classes. I do them to keep from the nubs and idiots.

oh cool cat <-- kitty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
rukia kuchiki
Regular Fantagian
rukia kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:13 am

yea my best friend in honers and she cant go to lunch breack beacuse of her honer classes,thats why i dont wana b in honer i just hope i dont have honers math because i had the top math for are big test TT_TT
Back to top Go down
http://silvermillennium.forumotion.com/
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:09 pm

We don't get lunch taken from us only band kids have lunch affected (hurhur guess who that is)
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Aww relora....u think I'm a noob and idiot...darn.. I can't get into honors classes but my school is kind of seperated into different levels
Level 1....u kno special classes
Levelel 2.......those who passed state test with a b and or c
And level 3.......those who passed state tests with an or a+
I'm in level 2 classes but I don't think calling kids in lower classes noobs is very nice relora
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 pm

I don't think she was appointing you. I think she was talking about all the idiots; not grade wise.. but... well... the idiots. Problem solved and I complete agree. I hate being in the classes with like C and below students. x_X'
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Sorry was very vague, I can't really explain but lets just say I don't like rednecks all to much -.-'

Also the "unhonors" classes can have the bad kid classes and I don't wanna be in one of those.

My schedule :D D11

Does this make it better? =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My schedule :D   My schedule :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My schedule :D
Page 1 of 1