Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vacation Day 1

Go down 
+5
Bubbles
Penny
alex
Katie_Forever
MsJoyMaeda
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Vacation Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Vacation Day 1   Vacation Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Hey guys! I wasn't going on as much because my family and I are on vacation! I had waited ALL.DAY. to type up this topic because we were on the boardwalk for most of the time. I have a lot to say. I'm gonna talk about Vacation Day 1 from start to finish. So get ready to read the whole thing!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took us 4 hours (Okay, I really don't know how much) to get to Wild Wood because:

1. We stopped to get gas and to put air in our tires
2. My mom forgot her camera, so we had to go back to our house to get it.
3. During the car ride, some of us had to take a potty break

When we got to Wild Wood, I was so THRILLED. We had put our bathing suits on right away because we were going to the beach! But after five minutes of playing in the ocean, I got a nosebleed! Man, I hate nosebleeds! I was covering my nose and blood was dripping down my arm! It was freaky! After the nosebleed was gone (I'm not gonna explain who god rid of it. I's too hard to explain Rolling Eyes ) I went back into the ocean to wash the blood off of me. I wan't only on my arm- It was on the chest, around my mouth, on my chin, and on my right leg. Since then, I kept checking my nose to make sure it wasn't bleeding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At around 5:30pm, we went back to our hotel room. I had to take a shower. After my shower, I got dressed and we went out to eat dinner. The place is called Salvatours. (not sure if I spelled it right) The food was GOOD!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After we were done eating, we went to Ed's Funcade 2. There were all of these crane machines! My dad gave my four quarters and I wasted all of them on one crane machine. The crane machine had these minion plush toys from Despicable Me. I really wanted one sooooooooo bad!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a while, we went to Ed's Funcade 1. It wasn't as fun as the second one, but it was good.
Then we went to go get ice cream. I got a Root Beer Italian Ice. It was awesome!
For some reason, we were going back and forth betweenEd's Funcade 1 and 2
And then finally, we started to go back to our hotel room. On our way there, I caught myself doing the dance moves to theLove & joy dance fromVocaloid Laughing
And now we are here, me typing up this topic( Razz ) and everyone else get settled. Man, today was fun!
Back to top Go down
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

Vacation Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Day 1   Vacation Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Sounds like fun (all but the nosebleeing part) Hope the rest of your vacation is awesome too.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Vacation Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Day 1   Vacation Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 pm

I hope your family had a fun potty break.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

Vacation Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Day 1   Vacation Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm

AWSHUM. If I were to wish for a day in your life it would be that one. :}
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

Vacation Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Day 1   Vacation Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:04 pm

dang i already was on vacay with Anime in July Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

Vacation Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Day 1   Vacation Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:39 pm

lol kewl! like wut my sis said we were just in vacay and it was UHMazing Razz
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Vacation Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Day 1   Vacation Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:30 am

Ani wrote:
I hope your family had a fun potty break.

A potty break
What
WHAT

I am jealous with all of my heart chambers of this elusive "potty break" SUCH A LUXURY.

Anyway, cool. Do you have school soon, then?
Back to top Go down
waffles_4_ever
Junior Fantagian
waffles_4_ever

Vacation Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Day 1   Vacation Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:34 am

ROFL fun potty break
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fantagewaffles
Mila
Expert Fantagian

Vacation Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Day 1   Vacation Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:46 am

wow what a trip sounds really fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacation Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation Day 1   Vacation Day 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation Day 1
Page 1 of 1