Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mila
Expert Fantagian

Fantage Help Empty
PostSubject: Fantage Help   Fantage Help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 am

Ok i thought i would never say this i need to give up fantage No i am on it all the time and when i get bored i call my friend and she goes on. I love fantage but i need to just go on it once every week, and why do people be mean to non-members, like non-member boys only like members????????? and why do people act cool on fantage like saying bad stuff and there probley are like 7 or 9 acting older, well sorry to bored you and have a fun on fantage too cheers
Back to top Go down
leiagrigsby
New Fantagian
leiagrigsby

Fantage Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Help   Fantage Help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:09 am

ikr!!!!! But i under stand wat u r going though. I have the same problem. I get on alot but thats not true because so members r nice(like myself). and ur rite when you seid kids say mean things because today a boy seid PUWN AT MY PLAC and that really was uncalled for. so i understand what you r going though because so am i. PM me plz.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
-♥Sweet19971♥-
Expert Fantagian
-♥Sweet19971♥-

Fantage Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Help   Fantage Help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:44 pm

i want to be like u i want to be just on fantage .. I don't have mine laptop for that i don't open fantage i'm just open fantage with my sister laptop and i'm just open fantage then i go to pet academy then i close it but sometimes she let my play some games .. Lolz
and i open ''FANTAGE FORUM'' with phon lolz xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.forumarabia.com
alex
alex

Fantage Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Help   Fantage Help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:03 pm

[: That's such a cool story bro!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Fantage Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Help   Fantage Help Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:07 am

(Sorry for double posting!) Why are members mean to nons? I'm a member and i'm nice to nons! Besides it's just an online game and the people who are nons might be the most popular person in their school! If anyone here is a mean member, (I don't think anyone here is) just think of how you would feel if your membership expierd and other members were making fun of you. Sure some (not all) nons can also be mean, but thats not the point. What i'm trying to say is that you are making the right choice to leave fantage. Sometimes people forget that what they say hurts. I'm also sure that the creators of Fantage is trying to stop the problem. Stay strong!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Fantage Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Help   Fantage Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Help
Page 1 of 1