Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How to make good rp characters.

Go down 
+4
pokeranger
Trash
McKenna
Oliver
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

How to make good rp characters. Empty
PostSubject: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Idk why I did this XD
Here I go...

Name-

Choosing something fitting is good for characters. Dont name a antagonist candy. (Unless its a comedy.) The meaning of the name may also be important. Like, a wise girl, named Sofia. (Sofia means wisdom)

Age-

The age of your character depends on the way your character acts and looks. Of course this dosnt really matter. But dont make children ike super gifted if theyre 2. (Like Yoko and her Katana. She is 18, and practiced for years.)

Look-

The look of your character is quite important. Once again, it has to fit with their name. Their clothing has to reflect their personality if they pick it out themselves. If they dont, what the person that chooses the clothing for them would choose,/act. Also, if your character has something unique that you want people to notice, (Exp: Harry Potter and his scar) make it somewhere noticable, if you want peole to notice it later, make it inn somewhere your character will show LATER.

Personality-

Make your character have flaws, no one wants a Mary Sue. But also make them not be perfect in terms on kindness, attention, calmness ect. This will make them unlikable and have alot of enemies. And plus, let the antagonist catch you ATLEAST once. Dont dissapear at the last secound. This will make the antagonist hard to avoid, and there wont be any other side stories if that happens. Besides that, if you make your character perfect, people will get really annoyed quickly, and maybe even QUIT the rp.

Strength-

DONT make your character stronger than the reest, OR the hero of the world. This will make alot of people really exassperated. Because it wont make your character more likable. It will actually make it less likable.
Having powers is great in a rp, but just dont exxagerate them. Make your character have as much (or less) Than the rest. You may make characters think so, but make shure that the author dosnt think that. If yyou do, soon people might go against it, and you shall end up with a buch of enemies.

Making your character likable-

This may be important. (Especially with antagonists ^^) Give them a backstory that would make YOU feel sad for them. Give them a personaity that you know people in the rp would like, but dont exxagerate. (Look at the personality article.) Dont go fighting all the time, and a pet can sometimes help too. (Especially if theres some animal lovers in the rp.) DONT EVER MAKE YOUR CHARACTER PERFECT. If you dont think your caracter is perfect, but about 3 users tell you it is, it probably is. Go change some stuff.

-Thankies for reading Kawaiis guide to rp characters.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Cool! Thanks for the guide! Its good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Thats a great guide, but I dont do RPs!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:37 pm

dankies all!

And Ani, I do do roleplays. I think sharp inspired me to do this post.
Nyoron~
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Thats a good guide! Thank Kawaii!
Back to top Go down
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian
ashley123

PostSubject: Re: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Thanks for the Guide! (:
Back to top Go down
http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Awesome guide :3 It really works xP
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:25 am

Thanks for the guide! Smile
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:42 am

The guide is awesome!
Really works!
Thanks Kawaii!
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:13 pm

No problem Kawaii! It really helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make good rp characters.   How to make good rp characters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make good rp characters.
Page 1 of 1