Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

If Only - Chapter Added!

Go down 
+3
McKenna
pinkys
cami
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cami
Regular Fantagian
cami

If Only - Chapter Added! Empty
PostSubject: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Like I've said before, I was going to write a story. This is it. If you want to know who specific characters are, a few of them are users on this forum. Look here for info on that.
My story is called "If Only". Changed the name, you'll see why.

Chapter 1

“Mikayla, your breakfast is getting cold!” My mom called up to me, waking me up.

“I’ll be there in a minute, mom!” I yelled back, looking at the clock. “Crap!” I said under my breath.

It was already eight o’clock—School started in fifteen minutes! I pulled on my jeans, grabbed my sneakers, picked up my backpack, and ran downstairs. I snatched my toast from Mom and was out the door.

I just barely made it into homeroom on time, sprinting through the hallways, sitting down just as the bell rang. I looked over at my friend, McKenna. “Hey Kennie! Our only homework was to take notes on Chapter 2, right?"

“Wha…? Oh, homework! Yeah, just Chapter 2.” She said. I didn’t mind her late response, we all had Monday-Morning syndrome. Just then, Mr. Johnson walked in. He had a giant stain on his pristine white shirt, and didn’t even seem to notice, which made Kennie poke me to get my attention again. “Psst, Mikkie, doesn’t he look like he barfed all over his shirt?”. She sniggered. I laughed a bit, too.

Right then, Lyli and Ella walked in. They were twins, and some of my best friends, too. Walking in unison, clutching their books, they looked absolutely opposite of one another. Lyli was wearing more of a punk-retro type outfit, and Ella was wearing a pinkish dress with little skulls and Sakura flowers sewn around the hem. Their hair and faces were identical, their personalities equal in randomness, but their styles differing to some level. “Hey, Mikayla, hey, McKenna!” They said at the same time. They did it on purpose, though, and it was funny.

Then Jessie appeared from nowhere— she is such a ninja wannabe. She’s been a ninja for the past three Halloweens, and wants to learn Japanese as her second language. “Hai!” She said, grinning.

“Oh, speak English, Jess!” We went through this everyday with her, her saying something in Japanese, us complaining about not understanding her all the way, and then the cycle begins again. If she wasn’t such a great friend, I don’t know what we would do with her.

A bunch of other people filed into our room, taking their seats, and then going chaotic. Mr. Johnson came out of his office, and tried to calm everyone down. Like that was going to work. He ended up yelling and going around putting people in their chairs. Very mature thing to do, in a class full of 8th graders. He finally got everyone settled and began taking attendance.

“Jared?”
“Here.”
"Mike?”
“Here.”
“Keyana?”
“Here.”
"Daniel?”

Everyone looked at each other, looked at Daniel’s empty seat, then shrugged. Cecily called out, “Daniel left to the Hottie Con.” Everybody laughed. Actually, that could be right, if there was a Hottie Con. He was really cute, and every girl knew it, whether or not they had a crush on him or not. Then the door burst open.

“Hey, Mr. Johnson. Sorry I’m late, I overslept.” It was Daniel. He set a late slip on Mr. Johnson’s desk. A few girls started giggling and blushing, passing notes. They probably said something like “omg kari he’s like so hot omg omg omg!!” It’d be pretty annoying to have rabid fangirls, wouldn’t it?

Chapter 2

Back to reality. Mr. Johnson finished taking roll, and told us to all get out paper and pencils to take notes. As our pencils ran across our paper, hurrying to keep up with Mr. Johnson’s lecture, I ended up snapping my pencil lead in half, which caused me to drop it in surprise, which therefore made the pencil start rolling toward the back of the class on the ground. Kennie made a grab for it, but missed, then whacked her head on her desk coming back up. That made her start cackling wildly, gaining Mr. Johnson’s attention in the process.

My pencil kept rolling back though, maneuvering around Kennie’s backpack and feet, to the seat behind her. Daniel’s seat. He looked down at the pencil which tapped his foot, and picked it up. There was a collective gasp which involved Mr. Johnson giving everyone a severe look of disapproval. Nobody seemed to notice whatever trouble they might get in for their fangirlish-ness. Daniel accidentally dropped the pencil, causing everyone to look back his way, to see what would happen next.

He looked on it and saw my name scribbled on it by all my friends and I. “Hey, Mikayla. This is your pencil, right?” He looked up at me, and I swear I was blushing as red as a beet. I started to stutter, and then I shut myself up before I went and made a fool out of myself.

“Yeah, it is. I dropped it. Thanks.” I said, trying to pass off massaging my neck to calm myself down as itching my chin. I don’t think it worked too well; everyone was giving me weird stares. But that was probably because the whole class was dead silent and the only people talking were me and Daniel. He passed my pencil to Kennie, who passed it to me. I was ready to re-start class again, but it was still pretty quiet.

“GET ON WITH IT ALREADY, DUDE!” Cecily called out from the back of my class. She saved my butt from eternal awkwardness. I’m not sure how long it would have taken for Mr. Johnson to process the abrupt silence before he resumed his teaching. I would have to thank her for that later.

“Oh. Well, thank you, Cecily. As I was saying, in 1837…” He continued with his ever so boring, tedious talking. Jessie poked me with her pencil, trying to get me to take a note.

It looked like she had added something on the front of it. “I sent u a txt (:”. I checked my cell under my desk. “New Text from Jessie!”, it informed me. I opened the text up.

“danny told meh to pass u this note, i think he <3 u”, it said. You could just hear her giggling voice, laughing while trying to manage a Japanese accent. I looked at my phone, looked back at the note, and looked at my phone again. Then I glanced back over my shoulder at Daniel and to my right at Jessie. She started chuckling. I made a face at her, put my phone away, and unfolded the note, my heart beating faster every bit closer I got to seeing what was inside.

Chapter 3 coming soon.

Last edited by iRock1414 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm

aww i love it!! amazing!! Smile and lol im a japanese wannabe xD
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:26 pm

OOO I luv this story! Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:43 pm

That is such an AWESOME story!!! I seriously cant wait for more it rlly got me into it
Back to top Go down
Jenette
Regular Fantagian
Jenette

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 pm

^ It got me into it too!
Can't wait for the next chapter =]
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Ooh, i love it! Can't wait for next chapter!
(I'm going to be EVIL!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Ooooo I love chapter 2! I wonder what the note says! Can't wait for more1
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 pm

ah i cant wait to see what the note says!! :O and amazing chapter!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

lol, epicness.

But who ish Jessie?
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
cami
Regular Fantagian
cami

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Jessie is Pinkys :3

And I'm writing the next chapter now~!
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Yay! I can't wait for more! I love this!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:02 pm

yay! I cant ait till my charcter comes up XD
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Only - Chapter Added!   If Only - Chapter Added! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Only - Chapter Added!
Page 1 of 1