Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

/facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O

Go down 
+5
Relora
Crownie
alex
Angus Bethune
xXlexiXx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

/facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Empty
PostSubject: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Guys this has annoyed me sence my FIRST day here,NOOBS will be NOOBS,It's not polite to hate them,they might be really young for god's sake! It kills me -.- This is still happening,people are being rude to the new people (not as much as the used to though,)
please,STOP it 0.0

had to get that off my chest sorry.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Well it's because, they easily break rules, and won't use proper grammar. Which means they won't be taken seriously for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:12 pm

well,you can't hate on an 8 or 7 year old,sorry lol...when I first joined I was REALLY annoying xD we all grow out of it at some point.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:15 pm

What Xaria said.
And Lexi, yes you can.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:16 pm

well I kinda think its mean :\

My opinion,lol

Let's not start an arguement :\
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Well, it all depends on how the new person acts. If they are impolite, disrespectful, annoying and is just acting plain stupid yes it's hard to be nice to them. And when they accidentally double post or whatever, take in consideration that they ARE NEW; maybe they don't know how to edit or whatever. Just give them a friendly warning. unless the person made a second account and is just down right trollin`.
just voicing my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Lexi, this topic was an argument waiting to happen >.<

I don't hate anyone and if you're referring to a certain topic that was sooo old and that person was banned I believe.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:22 pm

no

I'm just mad cuz people are hating on others who are still finding things out :\ lets just forget this xD
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:25 pm

@ Lexi - If you like to vent and get things off your chest without replies and stuff I don't think forums are the place to do it xD.
Best thing to do is get a personal blog and write away all your thoughts. The best way to get things off your chest without arguments starting (:
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:25 pm

^^I agree. This is just the perfect place to start an argument. :\
Back to top Go down
http://hurhurhur.webs.com/
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Xaria wrote:
Well it's because, they easily break rules, and won't use proper grammar. Which means they won't be taken seriously for a while.

This. Although people who use the word noob get taken as seriously as the people that they call noobs.
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:46 pm

we don't hate on noobs.

but to get respect on this forum, you have to earn it.
you can't just waltz in and expect to be treated like a queen.
no. it doesn't work like that.
you have to prove to everybody else on this forum that you're not gonna be:
-a jerk
-disrespectful
-annoying
-just another troll.

-.-" if they're not, then we're not gonna be rude.
if they are, LOL then prepare.

crownie is here, and it's her first week?
she's completely welcome and awesome.

danni was here, and was she welcome?
no. she was trolling.

there's a difference.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Well that's just hurtful. "noobs will be noobs" LOL, sorry, just saying xP I don't hate them, I just find them annoying when they try to type "lyk3 this"
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:53 pm

@bbydoll: Why do you think you have the right to judge who a noob is and who isnt? Who's to say you arent a noob?

In my opinion, anyone who even uses the word 'noob' is too immature to be judging anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Relora wrote:
Lexi, this topic was an argument waiting to happen >.<

This.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Arguments are fun. It's not like this is a serious one anyway.

Gotta love forum drama amirite.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Spy-der wrote:

youarerite

I usually find them entertaining XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Spy-der wrote:

I love making making people sound dumb, correcting them and stuff xDD
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Spy-der wrote:

Been here past forums? Then you'll see how it is.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:28 pm

@Penny: That was kind of a rhetorical question since everyone knows I'm right about everything.

@Mr Taost: How ironic. A grammar nazi with a misspelled name. I like it.

@Pokeranger: I have a lot of experience forumming. I've probably been on over 7 forums, I've been the admin of one of them, and I probably have over 20,000 posts if I were to add all my posts together from every forum I'm on. All forums are the same to some extent. Reading a heated debate or argument is really fun stuff tbh. Obviously this is barely an argument, but Im thinking of starting some debate threads to get this place going. Lets see how it goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Spy-der wrote:
@Penny: That was kind of a rhetorical question since everyone knows I'm right about everything.

@Pokeranger: I have a lot of experience forumming. I've probably been on over 7 forums, I've been the admin of one of them, and I probably have over 20,000 posts if I were to add all my posts together from every forum I'm on. All forums are the same to some extent. Reading a heated debate or argument is really fun stuff tbh. Obviously this is barely an argument, but Im thinking of starting some debate threads to get this place going. Lets see how it goes.

;3; It's on purpose. I got it from a chat.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Spy-der wrote:

Orly now? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:49 am

Yeah orly
Mum I made you an extra waffle but I got hungry and ated it :c

But I made you a new one <3
#
Back to top Go down
Penny
Loyal Fantagian
Penny

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:52 am

Mr.Taost wrote:
Yeah orly

#

I LOVE CHU SON. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:00 am

Penny wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
Yeah orly

#

I LOVE CHU SON. :]

LUFF YOU TEW <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O   /facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/facepalm why are you hating on noobs? >:O
Page 1 of 1