Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you show your appreciation..?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

How do you show your appreciation..? Empty
PostSubject: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:06 pm

So.. I'm just wondering..
How do you show your appreciation to your parents?
Do you love your parents? Are you glad you have your parents?

My Story:

Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Honestly, I'm just happy they haven't put me up for adoption.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 pm

My Own Story..:
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 pm

@Ani - Yup that's one thing I'm happy about as well. I'm not saying adoption is bad, because sometimes adoption is the better options in other kids' cases.

@Fuko - I totally get where you are going with this. A lot of times there are cases like yours. A lot of cases where the child is exposed to inappropriate acts, scenes and language; cases where the parents split. I can kind of relate by when I was up to 7 years old I would always stay with my grandparents and aunts and uncles who lived my grandparents, because my parents worked, and all of them were smokers and were somewhat alcoholics. But I can't say I fully understand your situation since it's not my parents who do it. But I give you mad props for still giving appreciation to your mom and especially to your dad. From what you said, I'm not sure how I would be if I was in your shoes.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Crownie wrote:
@Ani - Yup that's one thing I'm happy about as well. I'm not saying adoption is bad, because sometimes adoption is the better options in other kids' cases.

@Fuko - I totally get where you are going with this. A lot of times there are cases like yours. A lot of cases where the child is exposed to inappropriate acts, scenes and language; cases where the parents split. I can kind of relate by when I was up to 7 years old I would always stay with my grandparents and aunts and uncles who lived my grandparents, because my parents worked, and all of them were smokers and were somewhat alcoholics. But I can't say I fully understand your situation since it's not my parents who do it. But I give you mad props for still giving appreciation to your mom and especially to your dad. From what you said, I'm not sure how I would be if I was in your shoes.
Finally someone understands it. Whenever I tell my friends in real life they don't really get it at all because their parents have a normal relationship or their parents live in the same town as they're in. It's really hard and no one would like to live in my shoes I'm sure. Maybe some kid under the age of 8 wouldn't really get the problem with what my dad is doing because they think he's all fun..when he's just being stupid and drunk. They don't even notice when he smokes. Then he gets in the middle of someone's conversations out in the street when he should leave it alone and let life be...
You probably get it because you're older and you've had experience with it a tiny bit. :-) Glad I'm not the only one that has somewhat like this problem on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:01 pm

@Fuko - With the parents splitting up, a lot of people here where I live have divorced parents especially one of my best friends because he vents and talks to me about it all the time so yeah. & Don't worry, once you get more exposed with more people I'm sure there is at least one person who can understand, or try to understand, what you've been through. (:
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Crownie wrote:
@Fuko - With the parents splitting up, a lot of people here where I live have divorced parents especially one of my best friends because he vents and talks to me about it all the time so yeah. & Don't worry, once you get more exposed with more people I'm sure there is at least one person who can understand, or try to understand, what you've been through. (:
^_^ Yup.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:14 pm

My Story.:
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:19 pm

@Lucifer I wish that's how my life worked out..I'm still suffering from my dad and alcohol...Well I'm happy that you didn't have to live with him longer. I also hope you don't have to end up living with him.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Fuko-Chan wrote:
@Lucifer I wish that's how my life worked out..I'm still suffering from my dad and alcohol...Well I'm happy that you didn't have to live with him longer. I also hope you don't have to end up living with him.
Fuko-Chan, I hope so too.
Stay strong, I'll be there.
The internet is my only escape to from life.
My dad might come over for the holidays and I know what that means.
-.-
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Fuko-Chan wrote:
Fuko-Chan, I hope so too.
Stay strong, I'll be there.
The internet is my only escape to from life.
My dad might come over for the holidays and I know what that means.
-.-
Hey I only have the internet too, and a couple of people from school and my mom..and little family members.
Anyway Oh darn...try being nice and whenever he has alcohol and goes to the bathroom, poor it out quickly in the sink. I do that with my dad. :3
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:43 pm

@Lucifer - It's great that you try to support your mom by calming her down when no one else does. And I find it very brave to step in into their fights to try to break it up. Just keep working hard, staying strong, and make yourself successful to let them be happy about something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you show your appreciation..?   How do you show your appreciation..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you show your appreciation..?
Page 1 of 1