Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD

Go down 
+8
Pommu-pon
Janelle
Blackrose
Bubbles
. w .
Blue
Abbey
cxidanni
12 posters
AuthorMessage
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian

i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Empty
PostSubject: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 am

wunse upon a tym der waz a princes calld angela. angela livd in a big casle and kissd a prinse calld fred, fred nd angela ran awaii nd da evil wich got angrii nd sent a poison apple to kil dem both. angel died nd fred survived so da evil wich got a knife and stabbed him in the heart, nice and slowly, grinning icily with pleasure as she listened to his sweet screams break the silence of the night, dark blood dripping down his back as he fell to the ground, filling his lungs with precious oxygen for the last time. nd dat waz mi story quyz, they all lived happily evr aftr. u lyk? ;DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:37 am

That's truly a divine piece of literature. I find your usage of grammar absolutely and completely creative, although it is not perfect, it is imperfect in such a way that it adds character to the piece. I applaud you, and thank you for blessing me with the gift to read your wonderful works.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:54 am

It's got a good usage of English. Nice work on it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
cxidanni
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:16 am

Abbey wrote:
That's truly a divine piece of literature. I find your usage of grammar absolutely and completely creative, although it is not perfect, it is imperfect in such a way that it adds character to the piece. I applaud you, and thank you for blessing me with the gift to read your wonderful works.
thnx its apreciated.
Back to top Go down
. w .
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:31 pm

oh my god my .... well someone is named fred

Dont want to talk about it U U
^
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:28 pm

you know for a first try it wasn't so half bad your language or spelling could use a tune up but it's pretty creative [:
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:32 pm

i agree with abbey it's a wonderful piece of art with colorful language (not the bad kind the good kind)
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:39 pm

i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD _snark11
What a wonderful story
Back to top Go down
. w .
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:40 pm

i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD _snark11 Lol clap clap clap

Hooray!
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:41 pm

What language is this? Last time I checked, the first word in each sentence started with a capital letter. If the story was English then the words would most likely be English. And I thought and started with an 'A'. U; spelt 'you' and not just a letter?

Anyways, I barely understood this.
Grammar effort - 0/10
Plot - 4/10
Originallity - 5/10

On average, that's 3/10 for the whole story.

Sorry. I would have shown more sympathy and put more interest in reading your story if you had put more interest in typing out sentences properly. Trust me, I love tragic and bloody stories. They're my favourite categories. I myself write literature both in English and French. I know what I'm saying and suggest you follow my advice in future.
Back to top Go down
melanie555
Rookie Fantagian
melanie555

Location : In your bedroom closet.. o.o ♥ I'm watching you. (;

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Miki-lu wrote:
What language is this? Last time I checked, the first word in each sentence started with a capital letter. If the story was English then the words would most likely be English. And I thought and started with an 'A'. U; spelt 'you' and not just a letter?

Anyways, I barely understood this.
Grammar effort - 0/10
Plot - 4/10
Originallity - 5/10

On average, that's 3/10 for the whole story.

Sorry. I would have shown more sympathy and put more interest in reading your story if you had put more interest in typing out sentences properly. Trust me, I love tragic and bloody stories. They're my favourite categories. I myself write literature both in English and French. I know what I'm saying and suggest you follow my advice in future.

The language is slang.. And yeah I don't know... I hope he/she doesn't write like this in school..

But great story other then the grammar.. Smile *claps*
Back to top Go down
candyx3ii
Rookie Fantagian
candyx3ii

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:37 am

You should take a creative writing class.

8/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.candiez-delight.webs.com
Misty Life
Regular Fantagian
Misty Life

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 pm

guys its just lazy typing nothing special.
Here's some of the translations:

u-You

Dat- that

R- are

ur- Your

k- Kay

And it goes on and on and on, I put my hands up in the air so high saying....

HEY OH GOTTA LET GO! ............................awkward................................

PS. 7.5/10 for your story:)
Back to top Go down
ashsal833
Senior Fantagian
ashsal833

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Use better grammer but wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD   i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wrote a story quyzzz. :DDDDDDDD
Page 1 of 1