Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Two Leis and One Heart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Two Leis and One Heart Empty
PostSubject: Two Leis and One Heart   Two Leis and One Heart Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Two Leis, One Heart
By: Pokeranger
Prologue
One day at Maui High School, a girl named Celia was in her senior year. She was one of those nerdy girls which nobody really liked. All the kids made fun of her, except one. His name, was Troy. “Nobody would like somebody that ugly like you!” A girl named Angel teased. “Leave her alone, Angel!” said Troy. Celia usually blushed around him. Angel would just leave with her group, Britney, Jasmina, and Crystal. “Are you ok?” Troy would ask. “Yeah,” I usually said.

Chapter One
While I walked past Angel, she would push my shoulder a bit. “Watch where you’re going, nerd!” she would say. Her group would laugh. I would just walk past her. Usually, I would wear my glasses, a plain white shirt, sneakers, and jeans. No one was my friend except for Troy. Later, the bell rung. I was heading for class. Our first class was homeroom. It was almost winter break. Our teacher announced, “Boys and Girls, we are going to have a winter prom! Seniors will have a chance to be homecoming king and homecoming queen! If you would like to become homecoming queen or king, take this form and sign and whoever gets the most votes, will be the homecoming queen and king!” Everyone was excited. I just sat down quietly. I knew I would never get homecoming queen. I bet that Troy would though. “You should totally enter, Troy! You would totally be my king!” said Angel. “I’m just going to enter,” said Troy. “It depends on luck.” He said. “Whatever, but I know you’re going to be my king!” Angel said while skipping. After a few classes came lunch, I sat on an empty table. Later, Angel and her group came up to me. “What do you want?” I said looking at them. “For your information, this is where we sit so get off and scram!” Britney said looking at me. “Make me!” I said. “You asked for it!” Jasmina said. When she was about to punch me, Troy came and said, “Stop it,” “Stop!” said Angel. So Jasmina stopped. “Hey Troy!” said Angel. “I want you to leave Celia alone, ok?” “Whatever” said Angel. “Let’s go girls,” said Angel. The girls just followed her. “Are you ok?”Troy asked me. “Yeah,” I said quietly. “You don’t look okay,” Troy said. “I know,” I said sadly. “It’s just that people make fun of me of my looks.” “It doesn’t matter how you look.” Troy said trying to comfort me. “It does to me sort of.” I said. “If you do, then let’s go and we’ll fix you up!” he said happily. “Wait we’re gonna skip classes?” I asked. “Yeah, why not?” asked Troy. “I never skipped a class in my whole life!!!” I said. “Just this once.” said Troy. “Fine..” I said taking a deep breath. “Let’s go”
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis and One Heart   Two Leis and One Heart Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Nice story.
If you were trying to spell Lies you spell it L-I-E-S
And, instead of allways writing , said Name...
Do something that can give us a clear picture~
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis and One Heart   Two Leis and One Heart Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Great Story! Love it!

Can't wait for more.

And I agree with Ari.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis and One Heart   Two Leis and One Heart Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Awesome story!
I can't wait for next chapter!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis and One Heart   Two Leis and One Heart Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Oh yea, sorry! Its not suposed to be lies, its supposed to be Leis. You know, the kind you wear in Hawaii? Thats why it takes place there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Leis and One Heart   Two Leis and One Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Leis and One Heart
Page 1 of 1