Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

who was your first crush

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

who was your first crush Empty
PostSubject: who was your first crush   who was your first crush Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:21 pm

my first crush when i was in fourth grade he was nice and sweet and he liked me back but he moved and im upset how i didnt tell how i felt about him:(
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who was your first crush   who was your first crush Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Joey Hays, 6th grade.

Intelligent, athletic, musically talented, popular, handsome. Easily got girlfriends.

Now he's Gay, that's life for ya ;]
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: who was your first crush   who was your first crush Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Aurora wrote:
Joey Hays, 6th grade.

Intelligent, athletic, musically talented, popular, handsome. Easily got girlfriends.

Now he's Gay, that's life for ya ;]

oh i dont like it when handsome dudes are gay but he seemed like a sweet dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who was your first crush   who was your first crush Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:29 pm

He was lol He was straight when I met him he came out last month though. Gotta admire his courage ^^

I've moved on now lol
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: who was your first crush   who was your first crush Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Let's call him Brandon, i thought he was cute, kind, and good at sports. oh why am i even saying this ? and i'm not even making sense lol

Last edited by Skye on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: who was your first crush   who was your first crush Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Don't get me started on my crush. He's like my very first crush and I'm in the 8th grade. We have the same classes and I sit near him except for 6th period. We sit next to each other. Everytime he speaks, he has a accent that makes me smile like dumbo. One day, We had a picture day so I came with my hair down and she said I look cute with my hair down. xD
Forever happy. ♥

Also, He has a twin. Which is really awkward for me.
._.
Back to top Go down
Crownie
Dedicated Fantagian
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: who was your first crush   who was your first crush Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:44 pm

My first crush was a huge one. It went on for sooo long. My feelings for him went away and then came back repeatedly.

Let's call him Victor, because he also has a unique name. I met him in 4th grade and got to know him better in 5th grade. He is two years older than me. We both went to the same church but I lived a 30 min drive away from where he lived. I only got to see him on the weekends. Soon our families began to get closer and we went on family trips together. One year Disney Land, another Hawaii, and another Florida.

As we both began to grow up he started growing away from me as well. Our sleepovers turned from him, his sisters and I in one whole room to only his sisters and I and him in another. He grew as a strong young man, funny, outgoing, athletic, guitarist, a leader, and well known. Now he has a girlfriend. His girlfriend is his cousin's best friend. I know her. It's sad because I'm her friend as well.

He's my first crush and someone who I will always have feelings for. :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who was your first crush   who was your first crush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who was your first crush
Page 1 of 1