Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


Share
 

 happy birthday arthur ♥

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

Posts : 410
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 32
Location : -

happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday arthur ♥   happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
ALFRED YOU'RE BACK
AMGGG :BIGLAFACE:
I LOVE YOU

Anyways happy birthday bbz. c:

Alfred is feeling better now.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday arthur ♥   happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Arthur Kirkland wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
ALFRED YOU'RE BACK
AMGGG :BIGLAFACE:
I LOVE YOU

Anyways happy birthday bbz. c:

Alfred is feeling better now.
YES
GOOD
AWESOME
BESTESTESTESTTESJMUHTHGF
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 18
Location : i really don't know, where am i?

happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday arthur ♥   happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I've Heard your very nice. I hope we can be friends someday.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

Posts : 410
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 32
Location : -

happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday arthur ♥   happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:55 pm

cowcow23 wrote:
Happy Birthday!!!!!! I've Heard your very nice. I hope we can be friends someday.

Thank you, and yes i'm a very nice person.
Back to top Go down
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian
ashley123

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 107

happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday arthur ♥   happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Happy late birthday Arthur!!
Sorry im late :3
Back to top Go down
http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
Arthur Kirkland
Senior Fantagian
Arthur Kirkland

Posts : 410
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 32
Location : -

happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday arthur ♥   happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:59 pm

♥ashley123♥ wrote:
Happy late birthday Arthur!!
Sorry im late :3

It's fine. I accept late happy birthday.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Posts : 5452
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 20
Location : Loading...

happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday arthur ♥   happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Im late. :c Happy late birday though. LOL
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : in hell

happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday arthur ♥   happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
Arthur Kirkland wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
ALFRED YOU'RE BACK
AMGGG :BIGLAFACE:
I LOVE YOU

Anyways happy birthday bbz. c:

Alfred is feeling better now.
YES
GOOD
AWESOME
BESTESTESTESTTESJMUHTHGF

8D HAY TAOST, IT'S BEEN A WHILE.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday arthur ♥   happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Alfred F. Jones wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
Arthur Kirkland wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
ALFRED YOU'RE BACK
AMGGG :BIGLAFACE:
I LOVE YOU

Anyways happy birthday bbz. c:

Alfred is feeling better now.
YES
GOOD
AWESOME
BESTESTESTESTTESJMUHTHGF

8D HAY TAOST, IT'S BEEN A WHILE.

*Crawls on your head*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday arthur ♥   happy birthday arthur ♥ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
happy birthday arthur ♥
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: